• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Heal huh.

What happened to the old plans? I remember:
- Ghost: Huge burst of speed then rapidly falls off into a minimum
- Cleanse: Small AoE knockaway added

Boken

Banned
adcs dont need knockback cleanse now that heal will be mandatory on supports

500 hp heal with a 30% MS?

ultimate support ability

Newt

Tell that to Leona, Thresh and all the assassins shimmying around.

Nope, gotta nerf said champions instead.
Not really...

Them buffing cleanse has nothing to do with Leona/Thresh. It has everything to do with barrier just being the better option. Also, what is cleanse going to do against any assassin, lol?
Is Gurren Lagann really popular?
attachment.php

Not really...

Them buffing cleanse has nothing to do with Leona/Thresh. It has everything to do with barrier just being the better option. Also, what is cleanse going to do against any assassin, lol?
I mean, it would certainly help a lot if I could just get Leona off my ass on my own lol

As for assassins, get them off my ass after they blow up their gap closers? IDUNNO I just really really wanted that new Cleanse :<
It sounded so cool and it would probably have a cool WOOSH effect

garath

I'll take cleanse sometimes. Leona ulted? Cleanse and run away. It's generally a specific teamcomp that I'd do so though.

If it had a knockback it would be more useful for sure.

Boken

Banned
once you learn how to dodge leblanc's W-E tether, she becomes manageable

her ability to long range root with the E got nerfed doe

also, kassadin's numbers got totally wrecked. if i owned him i would try to jungle his rework.
Yeah, his bases are ridiculously low.

He's probably a pushover in lane right now. Melee, no more silence, no escape pre 6 and with very bad wave clearing / harass. I mean sub 200 bases aren't hurting anyone with some MR..

Ocho

Phew, that game was tense. I thought they were crushed for sure, but Ocho's positioning without defense items was good and they recovered.

scorejtu4a.png

That first game I had the worst time in lane. Ashe was 2 levels above me for some time (I was 5, she was 7). I feel you guys could have dove the tower and killed me quite easily. I was also 50 creeps down. Man, it was rough.

ocho always on da stacked team

coincidence? I THINK NOT

I'm pretty terrible, need da carryz.

So I played Jarvan in 3v3 today (first time I've played 3v3 in forever) and of course he's still absurd there.

However I can actually see him coming back to Sr simply because of the Spirit item changes in relation to the sustain they offer. Elder Lizard J4 on SR would probably be pretty good. It's absurd on TT. Of course TT also has Chalice passive, but still the sustain is absurd.

Achtius

That first game I had the worst time in lane. Ashe was 2 levels above me for some time (I was 5, she was 7). I feel you guys could have dove the tower and killed me quite easily. I was also 50 creeps down. Man, it was rough.

we were playing it safe waiting for mandrop.

Newt

We should try some more inhouses this weekend. Maybe have a captain system so the teams are more balanced though, lol.

brian!

i think the system is fine and I don't think any of the teams were unbalanced
if u guys decide to do captains i refuse to be captain tho

brian!

dodgeball was the best

mebbe newt is referring to venerated dota mode captains mode
that could be fun
basically one dude picks all the champs on the team

brian!

is philip the dota master of lolgaf
i herd hes been training

philip do u consider dota more forward insofar that league only has blue and purple side, but dota decided to call it radiant and dire

in captains mode there's 10 bans that sounds awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom