• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart broke a bit when I found out Zilean rework is definitely not coming out this year.

Only thing coming this year is the Sion rework and possibly Warwick according to Rioto.

leave zilean the fuck alone he's great

He's just so goddamn fragile and has a shit early and late game. I'd like to see him get a more interesting set of skills that are more satisfying to use. I like his ult, that's about it.

It was awesome. A champion I struggled to play correctly from release just all of a sudden fit into my playstyle perfectly.
Her level 6 spike was just so weird. I felt like my ult did very little damage without a BF. Plus the game was a stomp so I had little time to actually see how much it impacted her without being able to murder their Lucian with just a Cutlass

That said her 3 item spike was sexy as hell. I guess I just need to adapt and get better at farming so I can get my Ghostblade ASAP

Quinn tipz:
- It's really easy to vault over the walls in the base. Need to get to safety? Run to a wall, wait for a melee to attack you, vault away. EZPZ.

QUINN.

I love Quinn. All hail.

You made me play Quinn top, against Sion. He ulted and I used my Q then I killed him. The wall jump just saved my life when we took an inhibitor and Fiddle was about to kill our adc, I used my E to jump the wall, used Q in him since I had 150 of health, and I managed to save Vayne... until the enemy Vi ulted and killed her, she was going to kill my next, I was trying to don't die to minions since I had 100 hp now, then I remembered this and used the minion to jump over the wall and ran away with my ult. lol.

Quinn is fun.

Tizoc

I wanna try out Jayce but his stance system is a little confusing @_@
What tips can you provide to help in better using his abilities?

SZGF

Banned
Only thing coming this year is the Sion rework and possibly Warwick according to Rioto.

He's just so goddamn fragile and has a shit early and late game. I'd like to see him get a more interesting set of skills that are more satisfying to use. I like his ult, that's about it.
What we should expect this year:

VU+GU: Sion + Warwick
GU: Sona, Fiora
TU: Probably a fair bit here too.

And Zilean's earlygame is pretty decent due to his power spikes whenever he levels his time bomb. e.g at level 3 he can bombx2 which is a total of 290 damage. Not many champions can do the same

Maxim726X

Ladies and gentlemen, some advice.

So I've been on a crazy winning streak (18-2 until yesterday) as top Nasus. I can usually carry games as him top (currently in B1, all the way from B4 a few weeks ago). The ascension is real, but so is the realization that if either Nasus gets banned top, or I don't get top, I'm left with a few options if I want to carry myself out of the struggle.

Kassadin is no longer an instaban but I still see games where he absolutely dominates everyone. The very definition of a hard carry. I have played a bit of Akali who can also melt fools when she gets going.

Question 1: What is the best way to learn Kass mid? What is a good build order?
Question 2: What is another OP top champ? I very rarely if ever lose top right now, but the issue is I'm not carrying hard enough unless I'm left alone to free farm all game. I've tried a few Renekton games but he wasn't clicking with me for some reason. Who can get me to Silver? I've got 50 LP in B1 and I'd like to be out of he basement in a few weeks. I honestly feel as if I've learned enough about what not to do that I can win my lane more often than not- But unless I just get obscenely fed, Nasus just doesn't have the burst potential that someone like Kass or Akali do. Plz hlp.

Einbroch

Banned
Valve making promise breaking sleazy grabs at cash.
(Stretch Goal Weather effects advertised free for all Compendium owners. Weather effect releases, 2/3 are locked behind a paywall - 50$ to unlock all weather effects)

Snow's the best anyway.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
WEATHER EFFECTS
In Dota 2, it’s no longer just your prospects of victory that change like the weather. The weather can also change like the weather. Weather Effects are items you can equip to change the environment in your game. If you have a Compendium, then you'll immediately get all three of the in-game Weather Effects: Snow, Moonlight, and Rain.
Now what?

How many Champions/Skins is Rito giving to you for free?

That's what I thought.

Fucking lol at your desperate drive-by trolling.

brian!

we did it neogaf
its like shut up dont take my money

so i guess it's like, if i'm reading about 3 posts on dota reddit correctly
ppl payed 10 bucks but arent getting what they thought they were getting so they super salty
dis is like kickstarterz all over again

i guess this has nothing to do with league

Chat system forecast
This was pretty quick, it wasn't long ago when I saw in reddit something like "rito do something with your public chats since they're filled with spam, eloboosters, etc". So they are going to add moderator tools, pretty much, isn't it?

I was expecting it was going to be about voice chat for some reason, not the text-chat, disappointed.

Ladies and gentlemen, some advice.

So I've been on a crazy winning streak (18-2 until yesterday) as top Nasus. I can usually carry games as him top (currently in B1, all the way from B4 a few weeks ago). The ascension is real, but so is the realization that if either Nasus gets banned top, or I don't get top, I'm left with a few options if I want to carry myself out of the struggle.

Kassadin is no longer an instaban but I still see games where he absolutely dominates everyone. The very definition of a hard carry. I have played a bit of Akali who can also melt fools when she gets going.

Question 1: What is the best way to learn Kass mid? What is a good build order?
Question 2: What is another OP top champ? I very rarely if ever lose top right now, but the issue is I'm not carrying hard enough unless I'm left alone to free farm all game. I've tried a few Renekton games but he wasn't clicking with me for some reason. Who can get me to Silver? I've got 50 LP in B1 and I'd like to be out of he basement in a few weeks. I honestly feel as if I've learned enough about what not to do that I can win my lane more often than not- But unless I just get obscenely fed, Nasus just doesn't have the burst potential that someone like Kass or Akali do. Plz hlp.
kass is one of the easiest midlaners to learn. 1-5, you farm, avoid harass as best you can and then get a massive power spike at 6 when you can shove lanes and start roaming.

Also if you're looking for burst, top is honestly not a good place to look because that place is the league of bruisers. The only champs off the top of my head that are "bursty" are Riven and Fiora, both of which I wouldn't really first pick without seeing the enemy top pick first.

zkylon

zkylewd
i hope we never get anything other than more skins

so like grab all your graphics designers and interface programmers, prop modeling artists and whatnot and take them from their career choices and force them into making skins for the champions i want

brian!

Chat system forecast
This was pretty quick, it wasn't long ago when I saw in reddit something like "rito do something with your public chats since they're filled with spam, eloboosters, etc". So they are going to add moderator tools, pretty much, isn't it?

I was expecting it was going to be about voice chat for some reason, not the text-chat, disappointed.

where am i going to peddle my wares now

i don't care if riot puts out weather or whatever, but I mean I've never been interested in paying money for the things they offer
arent ppl getting a lot of cool stuff for the 10 bucks anyway or can't they make 10 bucks prtty easily from the ungodly amount of hours they have put into the game

unless compendium owners can't play with non-compendium owners, thatd be fukked up

Newt

I found Achtius's brother.
d7ff3c585984f1ad420bbfcf7b7fb1bc.png

zkylon

zkylewd
wait lemme check if i got dis right

did a conversation between two doto players about a doto feature really turn into AT LEAST U GET ALL THE HEROES FOR FREE

i love having u guys here but cmon people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom