• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

i dont know i think probably 98% dogs are cool so he probably got a cool dog

rengar got disabled in lcs again, i think it's cuz he gets two attacks when he qs a ward
reddit going hard tho
K4sPpPf.png

SZGF

Banned
You guys just look overly defensive.

Rather than own up to Valve trying to do something sleazy, you just attack something else. Looking good there.

Haly's behavior in particular was impressively childish. Once Valve backpeddled on their money grabbing he acts vindicated and malicious, as if he was hurt personally by anybody complaining about this kind of behavior.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
did a conversation between two doto players about a doto feature really turn into AT LEAST U GET ALL THE HEROES FOR FREE

No, one of yourJuniors managed to squirm out of his leash and decided to run to the DOTA2 thread to take a cheap jab at Valve about "paywalls", which is really ironic coming from a League of Legends player. Out his entire posting history, maybe 75% of it is in this thread, so I'm guessing he heard about the outrage from one of his friends, or on Le Reddit or some other Leeg forum, and thought this would be a great opportunity to show those DOTA2-tryhards/Valve-fanboys what for.

Case in point:
Yeah, Valve are the saviors of gaming alright.

Fucking Valve, apart from the entire game for free what have they ever done for us.

A good act does not justify a bad one. What is your stance on a level 120 compendium requirement on the best weather effect?

It's okay we can buy them if we want with all the money we save not buying heroes.
You spent all the money you saved on the Steam sale, Steve. More cash grabbing by Valve.

Pretty much yeah. :^)
You know they're thinking about it
I figured I'd return the favor in kind. I guess Archie had the same idea as I did.
Haly's behavior in particular was impressively childish. Once Valve backpeddled on their money grabbing he acts vindicated and malicious, as if he was hurt personally by anybody complaining about this kind of behavior.
Woah woah, who said I was acting? I was vindicated, and I'm always malicious, particularly towards League of Legends trolls.

SZGF

Banned
Haly, if you treat Valve like some people treat Apple, of course you will be hurt if I call out a shitty policy for what it is.

I presume you one of those who think Valve are the generous gods of gaming, here to save us all from shitty business practices and DRM. I'd like to point out that their attempted cash grab is a reminder that they are only a business after all. Ergo, not the saviors of gaming.

I figured I'd return the favor in kind. I guess Archie had the same idea as I did.

Woah woah, who said I was acting? I was vindicated, and I'm always malicious, particularly towards League of Legends trolls.
It seems that you missing out on something because Archie was attacking Valve, seeing as 50$ was the exact amount to reach level 120.
You were never vindicated because Valve did try to impose the level requirements.

It's one guy, call a mod and deal with it instead of acting like we sent our dog to shit on your yard, don't come in another thread to start shit we got nothing to do with.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's one guy, call a mod and deal with it instead of acting like we sent our dog to shit on your yard, don't come in another thread to start shit we got nothing to do with.
yup, basically this

it's not one of "our" juniors and we don't go to your thread to shit on your house when some doto dude comes and says random wrong stuff here so don't come here to shit on ours

brian!

halys being a turd sometimes he does that whatever
sometimes he compiles a bunch of posts cuz he thinks thats admissable in court
cant imagine being upset because someone has the wrong idea about a game i play
unless it's the game of life tho

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
GIFF haly BACK
GIFF DRAMA
FREE boken

Seriously we can't joke around between OTs? I mean StarCraft has gotten like 4 shadow bans on /r/starcraft and we have like 3 posts about it because that game is dead. It's so boring now.

zkylon change back your avatar so I have a reason to lurk the Leeg OT

League of Legends |OT7| War never changes.

League of Legends |OT7| Free Boken.
I miss Boken.

Yesterday I played with Caitlyn and I had the bug people is complaining about in reddit, it was... weird. Thankfully it started happening mid-late game, so it didn't messed up my cs, but I can see it can be really annoying if it happens in early game. Has Riot said something about the issue?

Blizzard

Banned
League of Legends |OT7| Free Boken.
I miss Boken.

Yesterday I played with Caitlyn and I had the bug people is complaining about in reddit, it was... weird. Thankfully it started happening mid-late game, so it didn't messed up my cs, but I can see it can be really annoying if it happens in early game. Has Riot said something about the issue?
What bug is this?

By the way congrats on gold, you are my hero.

What bug is this?

By the way congrats on gold, you are my hero.

You do the AA damage before the projectile hits the enemy. It feels weird.

And you will get to Gold. I told all my friends that we were going to be all Gold before this season ends, we started in Silver and now only one of us isn't Gold yet (because he's playing too much Zelda lately), we do joke that since one of us, the one we bully because he rages sometimes (he broke his desk once, it was hilarious because we were in Skype and he starts yelling then we heard a a punch and then it sounds like something was falling down from the stairs, and then we heard him like when you place the mic in your lips "give me one moment", it was epic) that Gold devalued and it doesn't mean what it meant before, and so the race to Platinum began.

I did get my inspiration to climb the ladder from here, I don't remember who and in what OT someone said that his brother/friend got to Diamond/Platinum playing only Annie. Yes my memory sucks, I know.

I knew that my Ahri is at least Gold. And that I was a better support than the average in Silver. Then I just played mid/support/adc, or Shyvana if I had to go top. Some many ranked games latter, 20-40 and done.

And don't keep playing if you lose a game, take a break first.

Achtius

kiunchnotingame_zps9ba5cc63.png

The game was so long.............. D:

We lost, but i learn a lot about kassadin (especially first time playing him after rework, and less than 10 times playing kass in general) lol

opps should of left the time in..it was around 1 hour 15 minutes.

zkylon

zkylewd
GIFF haly BACK
GIFF DRAMA
FREE boken

Seriously we can't joke around between OTs? I mean StarCraft has gotten like 4 shadow bans on /r/starcraft and we have like 3 posts about it because that game is dead. It's so boring now.

zkylon change back your avatar so I have a reason to lurk the Leeg OT
that's cute, almost worked

i'm going with creepy ori for a bit

i like to swap between fluffy cute and mildly disturbing stuff so i don't get bored of myself

Thank god for that.
i dunno sounds to me like people are getting bored down there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom