• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spice and wolf does sound like a shit anime.

Spice & Wolf is incredible. One of the best anime/manga/LN pairings going. Holo bestest girl of all time.

Go watch the far superior and plot-heavy - you know, plot - Maou Yuusha

didn't that get a bad adaptation?

You'd be better off with reading Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Be Mine, Hero!" "I refuse" if you were going to read/watch anything to do with that.

and Holo is better than Demon Queen despite her... plot.

zkylon

zkylewd
wasn't that bad, argieland doesn't know how to deal with turtling teams (so every team turtles against us) and our defense is not good overall but wouldn't say we played like garbage. wasn't luck either, they were doing nothing for most of the game so it was just a matter of them getting tired off their counterattacks in first half and eventually we'd score, fortunately we did before rng

anywho don't care, we won

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
People hating on spice and wolf? Smh. Wolf waifu is best waifu.

For a moment I thought I was watching a EU LCS game. Nothing happens for 90 minutes and then suddenly they score

This is pure gold. haha.

9Y9tC1E.png

My warding is excessive hmm I waste too much gold in wards.
I don't ward enough when I play top

It's a scary 90%, I don't feel I ward that much... it makes me wonder how many if any wards most of the players buy in a game.

zkylon

zkylewd
For a moment I thought I was watching a EU LCS game. Nothing happens for 90 minutes and then suddenly they score
pretty much

basically been the case with every argie game so far but nigeria cos every team has played against us this way

we should prolly come up with a better strategy against it since messi might be a god but if they play with all their players in their own field it's hard to do anything

It's a scary 90%, I don't feel I ward that much... it makes me wonder how many if any wards most of the players buy in a game.
18 wards per game when playing mid is dumb, you should learn to rely on your trinket

iCgF3ruf7hGzt.png

compared to me it's a lot tho i don't get what this is based of. like i have ranked games as adc or support, so i dunno...

18 wards per game when playing mid is dumb, you should learn to rely on your trinket

http://i.minus.com/iCgF3ruf7hGzt.png[IMG]

compared to me it's a lot tho i don't get what this is based of. like i have ranked games as adc or support, so i dunno...[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it counts wards placed, instead of wards bought. This is Trinket+Wards+sightstone+zed's shadow.

This is my [URL="http://lan.op.gg/summoner/userName=Sr%20Kitsune"]match history[/URL]. I did buy a lot of wards in my last game because we were losing, and the danger of anyone being caught in the jungle was too dangerous to don't have vision, and it did won us the game in the end when we moved top and caught Vi and Fizz off guard.

I would say my average is 4 wards. Unless I feel the need to buy more wards.

Subtle

Caits autos are bugged. At first I thought it was simply a graphical glitch but no. Some of her autos proc instantaneously, no travel time. Is this already known?

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm pretty sure it counts wards placed, instead of wards bought. This is Trinket+Wards+sightstone+zed's shadow.

This is my match history. I did buy a lot of wards in my last game because we were losing, and the danger of anyone being caught in the jungle was too dangerous to don't have vision, and it did won us the game in the end when we moved top and caught Vi and Fizz off guard.

I would say my average is 4 wards. Unless I feel the need to buy more wards.

so basically not even considering that it forgot like half my games, that site is completely useless

brian!

prtty sure this website is da bullshit
jjbFSRa.png

yeah i remember those great mage games (I don't play assassins) where i put down 58 wards, what good times

This is pure gold. haha.

prtty much everyone should be buying wards, there's a limit to how many you can place

brian!

oh it says only 3 games are tracked i guess that kind of makes sense if it's literally just tracking the amount of wards i placed in single games

Two matches in a row where I get a Leona that sits on my fucking back, zoning me out.

They have an Annie with no stun anywhere near ready, we're MF Leona at full health and same levels, fucking go in if I tell you to, you useless idiot

God I'm as salty as the Pacific right now

zkylon

zkylewd
k, the climb finally begins

iQbSDAM76d24Y.png

very easy game and like everything went in our way except for a mistimed smite on dragon once.

my cs was pretty shit but that karma really took a lot of em. she did good so still honored her but really wish she hadn't

i was a bit unsure when our morg mid banned master yi but she fucking demolished that fizz

yeah i remember those great mage games (I don't play assassins) where i put down 58 wards, what good times
lol this made me laugh real hard

Returning to LoL after 2 years and just transferred my NA account to EUW, but I messed up my spreadsheet entry. I don't see how I can edit it myself, is it possible?

zkylon

zkylewd
Thanks.

So hold on does that make Zephyr, Mercury Boots and Quicksilver/Merc. Scimitar the only items with Tenacity?
quicksilver sash/mercurial scimitar doesn't give tenacity

if new ancient golem doesn't give tenacity anymore then it's only zephyr and merc treads

Tizoc

quicksilver sash/mercurial scimitar doesn't give tenacity

if new ancient golem doesn't give tenacity anymore then it's only zephyr and merc treads

Ah yeah their active just removes Crowd control, game just lists them as part of tenacity when i search for such items in the list.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea patch seems alright, i was kind of secretly hoping they'd give lebonk some love but too early to do so and i can only imagine the uproar lol

i'm very pleased about the bounty changes, seems like a sensible buff to early aggression, nothing too crazy and getting less bounty per kill is nice too

i guess the turrets thing is ok, i'm not sure if this'll make juggling tower aggro more or less fun but i guess it makes sense, tho right now in competitive that prolly won't change a thing. i guess that's what the exp range thing is for but it probably won't end 2v1s, tho right now i don't think that's much of a problem. 2v1s on the last few patches were actually a lot more entertaining to watch so i think riot could probably stop fixing it now

Nidalee spear buffed, wider again. :'(
well, it's still less than it was before the rework (was 60, now is 40).

and thank god, i really enjoy being able to throw thin spears between minions :3

drawkcaB

Patch Notes said:
Adding a ward to Quill Coat and Ancient Golem also gives tanky junglers a way to fight back against high-pressure junglers through superior vision control, rather than giving more stats to out-duel the duelists.

That's good. I find purposefully avoiding the other jungler much more fun than fighting him. Jesus Christ...there's so many other ways to go about buffing tanks.

Ferrio said:
Oh wow... those turret and exp range buffs. Being aggressive top laner getting harder and harder.

Wait, isn't the big complaint from top laners about getting fucked by ranged champions? Isn't the exp change on the whole better?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Oh wow... those turret and exp range buffs. Being aggressive top laner getting harder and harder.
This is to stop heavy dives very early game that prevent people from playing aggressive top laners. Also, the changes to early kills and bounties are like the exact opposite of what you're talking about.

patchnotes are up: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-411-notes

mostly what we already knew, lots of nerfs to annoying champions like kayle, new skarner, yasuo, ziggs, also mao rework, new tank jungle item and random buffs

no bt buffs

also some other weird shit like stronger turrets for some reason? i guess for 3v1 dives or something? i'm not sure i like that

i do appreciate the first blood buff

Dont worry Kayle, I still like you.

How about more support role then

Ferrio

Banned
This is to stop heavy dives very early game that prevent people from playing aggressive top laners. Also, the changes to early kills and bounties are like the exact opposite of what you're talking about.

Seems to me the exp buff is to keep aggressive laners from freezing and keeping them outta exp range. I don't understand how an aggressive top laner wants turret buffs... they're the ones diving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom