• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riot no please stop riot please

MECHA WARD SKIN AHHH

warddd.jpg

Riot announces that they're canceling Worlds in order to focus their efforts on reworking the entire champion roster into mecha versions of themselves to thunderous applause

Edwardo

Yea these Transformers skins look pretty cool. Maybe i'd buy if I played Aatrox. Sharmrock Malph is too good tho.

TBH good timing with the movie just coming out.

Mandoric

Banned

I like the idea of teammates actually noticing auras even if they're shrunken a little to compensate, I like the scaling heals to a degree (don't like the idea of IDing something as bully potential and cutting down on it, but the selfheal scaling off of damage would be great as an in-your-face tool), do not like the longer CDs AT ALL unless power chords get a buff to match - right now I can deliver Q/W chord stored, Q/W 2 seconds into a fight, and then Q/E to secure a kill or a safe escape once the fight is won or lost. An added 3 seconds probably kills off my potential for either decisive intervention or participation in cleanup.

Also slightly worried how this will affect minion tour guide shenanigans, since old E aura let me give an entire wave that extra push on my way into lane if I so desired.

I can't imagine Kassadin getting a new skin until a Visual Update. Unless it's legendary. I think Harbinger took that model as far as it can go.

but yeah, Karma could do with a skin.

they need to make a new Fiora skin. She hasn't had one since October 2012 :(

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The last Malphite skin to come out was Glacial Malphite, which was about two years ago.

zkylon

zkylewd
about soni rework

q idea sounds nice but i wouldn't like it if it comes at expense of my own q damage. like i want to be able to poke on my own and not rely on adc for everything. i wonder how the ally buff will be selected

i like the w shield thing, makes it so that you can both sustain people but also prevent damage.

e seems similar, tho sounds like it'll be a lot more powerful at least the early burst

overall nothing too exciting but i'm intrigued

also tried malph and cait skins and they both look pretty cool.

Man, his animations look dated as HELL compared to how nice the textures on this skin are.

I'm gonna buy and start playing malphite now. Goddamn.
he has new animations actually. like i think not for everything like his slapping and q and taunt/dance/etc. and whatnot but he seems to walk a bit different (but that might be me not playing malph in a long time) and he has a cool animation when he casts w and ult has like some jetpack thingies going on

it's really cool

When's Jinx skins
about soni rework

q idea sounds nice but i wouldn't like it if it comes at expense of my own q damage. like i want to be able to poke on my own and not rely on adc for everything. i wonder how the ally buff will be selected

i like the w shield thing, makes it so that you can both sustain people but also prevent damage.

e seems similar, tho sounds like it'll be a lot more powerful at least the early burst

overall nothing too exciting but i'm intrigued

also tried malph and cait skins and they both look pretty cool.
Isn't her Q change supposed to be based on her aura? Like she won't get a damage aura anymore, but the projectile is unchanged.

i wrote that post right after the beginning of the video where they show off his way dated dance animation. the ability animations/effects actually look really good.

In using the unofficial updated map skin that got released, the only issue I've noticed is that in the toplane towards purple/red side tower, champions kind of disappear under the map at the bottom. Just like, feet and buffs and stuff though. You can still make out some of the buff circle, but it's pretty clear that there's some clipping issues.

Again, that's just on the skin, which is probably messed up in a lot of ways. Still enjoying it though.

zkylon

zkylewd
When's Jinx skins

Isn't her Q change supposed to be based on her aura? Like she won't get a damage aura anymore, but the projectile is unchanged.
i dunno, the way they talk about it sounds like they're replacing the projectile with this? or maybe the power chord?

the way they presented that thread is not good

i dunno, the way they talk about it sounds like they're replacing the projectile with this? or maybe the power chord?

the way they presented that thread is not good
The thread was just a heads up to start gathering feedback, but from the stuff in it you can kinda tell her projectiles will stay.

Like Power Chord remains the same - though probably numerically weaker since she's getting extra damage on her Q -, she still heals and still gives MS buffs, no reason why her Q would still do no damage. And if the Q does actually do no damage on this own, is that really a bad thing? Like the damage on the auto attack proc will have to make up for her Q damage, plus now you'll be able to fully control it since it'll work like her passive, no more randomly stealing CS in order to poke.

zkylon

zkylewd
i would really like for her to maybe get like 25 more range on her basic attacks

i know it's higher than most but it'd give her an edge over other ranged supports i think i'd appreciate

i would really like for her to maybe get like 25 more range on her basic attacks

i know it's higher than most but it'd give her an edge over other ranged supports i think i'd appreciate

Looks like riot want to change her into a standart support champion losing completely her aura based champion and push her to fight and kill the enemies (lol).

Power Chords + Q procs + Spellthief procs at 575 range?

Won't someone think of the poor ADCs

zkylon

zkylewd
Looks like riot want to change her into a standart support champion losing completely her aura based champion and push her to fight and kill the enemies (lol).
eh, to be honest i agree

like auras would be nice in another game, but league is a game in which a 3s snare is broken so like passive auras that just bump up your stats aren't so cool

like the most fun parts about sona to me are her passive, her ult, chunking people in lane with like aa+q+blue powerchord, having extended fights in lane (which maybe are going down with higher cds on her spells) and like her design overall what with the music and magic guitar and flying and giant boobs

auras don't really do much for me, so i'm fine with them going down

Power Chords + Q procs + Spellthief procs at 575 range?

Won't someone think of the poor ADCs
i dunno i just feel like so much of her power is on her passive and her ult, why not give her more opportunities for her to do her thing

pigeon

Banned
I feel as though Morgana is a balancing force against Thresh, Leona, and Braum. Otherwise they might be too strong and common.

I'm not sure this makes sense. Thresh is already the most commonly picked support in NA LCS at 80% pick/ban, and the only reason he's not higher is that since Braum became available he's been picked or banned in all but four games (which puts him at an even stronger 83% pick/ban rate.) Whatever Morgana's doing, it's definitely not keeping tanky pick supports down! They are already completely dominant over the support landscape.

I think I would argue that Morgana sits on the same level as Thresh and Braum (71% pick/ban for her) and the three of them are keeping down basically every other support that doesn't have both a pick and an ability that defends against picks. The only non-pick support that could hang with them was Soraka, and she got nerfed.

That said, I don't think Morgana is any more powerful than Thresh or Braum, just easier to play.

eh, to be honest i agree

like auras would be nice in another game, but league is a game in which a 3s snare is broken so like passive auras that just bump up your stats aren't so cool

like the most fun parts about sona to me are her passive, her ult, chunking people in lane with like aa+q+blue powerchord, having extended fights in lane (which maybe are going down with higher cds on her spells) and like her design overall what with the music and magic guitar and flying and giant boobs

auras don't really do much for me, so i'm fine with them going down

635288089659840433tumblr_ms8webI01u1s6zor4o1_500.gif

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
yordle power.

i got stuck in this dumb master yi's vigilantes league though.

Oh I forgot to to tell you I listed to the Techies voiceover on youtube. I was on vacation, so I missed cyborgmatt's stream. I found this, is it what he was streaming or is there more?

And I like how you got me and brian confused. haha.
all his lines are on the wiki

hopefully coming july 4th :p
Diving people is honestly not that hard if you know what you're doing.
yeah but i dont so it sucks
excuse me are you trying to sell me a weather skin

woah bro so toxic

plz no bannarino

Ferrio

Banned
Think I got my troll quota for the week. Accidentally picked mid soraka, built her tanky to bring it to the next level.

DeadNames

Banned
I just played the weirdest game. I was support thresh and I think I hit like, two hooks the whole game. We still won though. Their Lucian was HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. I hate IE rush. So damn cheesy.

Oh well! I'm not complaining.

I plan on playing a ton of zac this weekend, I played him in an ARAM for the first time in months and forgot how much I like his personality and stuff. His kit is whatever, but he's fun to play just because he's got such a fun attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom