• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Seems to me the exp buff is to keep aggressive laners from freezing and keeping them outta exp range. I don't understand how an aggressive top laner wants turret buffs... they're the ones diving.
soda means the bounty changes

like first blood worth more, <4 min kills worth more, you pick up less bounty (so less rubberbanding)

i don't think solo lanes will see much difference from this, maybe a little from the experience thing like you say, but you're not really tanking too many turret shots when 1v1ing i hope

Ziggs nerfs aren't harsh enough.
they really aren't. i still say nerf q range by 200ish.

Dont worry Kayle, I still like you.

How about more support role then
probably not

but fret not people will find a way to break her again

unless costy steals my ideas and reworks her

CRS

lol golden Vlad pool

Fuck those Yasuo changes. Why not increase the amount of stacks in takes to get 100 instead?

zkylon

zkylewd
no morgana nerfs or mentions makes me pretty sad

that's like the one thing that's wrong in this patch

lol golden Vlad pool

Fuck those Yasuo changes. Why not increase the amount of stacks in takes to get 100 instead?
well it's cos they want to nerf the spell outright. like yasuo mid steps in lane and starts jumping all over the place, having to jump on two more minions wouldn't really make him weaker.

i think it's a good nerf, tho i'd wish they tune the crit chance passive thing a bit so he doesn't spike so ridiculously with just one or two items.

Edwardo

yes thats what was needed

towers that hit harder

Oh I forgot to to tell you I listed to the Techies voiceover on youtube. I was on vacation, so I missed cyborgmatt's stream. I found this, is it what he was streaming or is there more?

And I like how you got me and brian confused. haha.

CRS

well it's cos they want to nerf the spell outright. like yasuo mid steps in lane and starts jumping all over the place, having to jump on two more minions wouldn't really make him weaker.

i think it's a good nerf, tho i'd wish they tune the crit chance passive thing a bit so he doesn't spike so ridiculously with just one or two items.

But that third (Third because I typically build Shiv -> BotRK -> IE) item is an IE which is 3800 gold. With 5% runes and a Shiv, that's only (I know, only) 50% so either Yasuo farmed all game to get it or got a lot of kills. And any champion farmed out of their mind or with a lot of kills is going to be strong.

I kinda understand the nerf but I think reducing the amount of damage it does regardless of stacks kinda sucks. Since a regular wave has 6 creeps, why not increase the amount of damage by 15% instead maxing at 100?

Don't like the Ancient Golem changes, meh on Yasuo, RIP Jax. :/

Talents

Banned
Just had a game that didn't go so well while I was playing an ADC with 3 other friends. There was a top lane Shyvanna who wasn't premade with me and was Platinum 3, he started giving me flak about how I suck and how I'm just a bad Silver, then proceeds to challenge me to a 1v1. I say yeah and pick Viktor while he picks Jayce, and proceed to own his face once I rush Death Augment. Felt so good. He instantly left.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

towers that hit harder
Diving people is honestly not that hard if you know what you're doing.
Because the only limit to Yasuo stacking them up is the number of targets...which he has no problem finding during the laning phase, which is where they wanted to add some vulnerability to him.

You know who is really good against Morgana? Lulu, who can work around the spellshield really easily.

DeadNames

Banned
Man sometimes I wish league and dota had a baby and kept leagues clarity philosophies, art design, and UI, but kept dota 2s champ design philosophy. Some heroes look so fun.

zkylon

zkylewd

towers that hit harder

excuse me are you trying to sell me a weather skin

But that third (Third because I typically build Shiv -> BotRK -> IE) item is an IE which is 3800 gold. With 5% runes and a Shiv, that's only (I know, only) 50% so either Yasuo farmed all game to get it or got a lot of kills. And any champion farmed out of their mind or with a lot of kills is going to be strong.
well yasuo farmed all game is really not saying much. i've seen tons of yasuos do wraiths/wolves from like level 4 or something with like no mana, windwall for wraiths and shield they're pretty alright. much better than an ap mid that's for sure and like with em jumping all over the place and being able to chunk you good from lvl 1 you can't really abuse range like you would against other champions

the crazy power spike yasuo gets at 6300g (or even statik only) is just too much, i'm just saying smooth that shit out a bit

except...

I kinda understand the nerf but I think reducing the amount of damage it does regardless of stacks kinda sucks. Since a regular wave has 6 creeps, why not increase the amount of damage by 15% instead maxing at 100?
...tbh from the start i always thought the shield on ult buff was yasuo's biggest problem and the thing that makes him impossible to balance. it's like right there, make it an actual decision to ult or not to ult which involves risk and reward. cos right now you're like 1v1ing the dude straight and nami pressed a key half away from the map and not only you're dead but he survived your combo+ignite. really for me if anything should be nerfed is that

it's just annoying and really destroyed the champion for me, who i actually thought was fun before the buff

he can keep his crazy scaling if he's fun to play against

You know who is really good against Morgana? Lulu, who can work around the spellshield really easily.
why is that? q breaks it easily with like some ap runes?

i really hate morgana no matter the lane, such a boring champion to play against

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
i really hate morgana no matter the lane, such a boring champion to play against
You can just outharass, and her spell shield has less of an effect on you when you can toss your spells on to an ally.

CRS

ok i like the sound of this

Yeah.

Hymn of Valor: Zone grants bonus magic damage on the next auto for Sona and any ally tagged.

Aria of Perseverance: Zone grants a short duration shield.

Song of Celerity: Grants a short duration % move speed buff.

The cooldown on all of Sona’s abilities have changed from 7 seconds to 10 seconds.

Aria of Perseverance’s base heals have been lowered, but now scale with the target’s missing health. This mean’s that Sona’s ability to get ahead and then erase any damage her opponents do is much more costly for Sona, while Sona’s ability to save her allies with reactive casts on W is much improved.

Song of Celerity’s cast now grants Sona a big increase in MS that ramps down to the boost she gives her allies. This gives Sona the tools to position herself to get the most out of her Q and W.

Now, keep in mind this is one of those weird model shots but...

Mecha Aatrox:

sonaa.jpg

Mecha Malphite:

malpte.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Pls keep Morgana where she is. She is basically a free win for me when I play Nami/Sona.

The Aatrox skin looks really good in-game

Also that Ahri buff. And the Cait skin looks so much better now that her helmet is one whole thing instead of having that silly visor on top.

Only problem I see with the aatrox skin is that the way his wings animate in game and the way they look on the mecha skin are going to make them seem like windchimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom