• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently silver players despite playing hard counters like garen or renekton or shen can't deal with a riven that actually autoattacks between qs.

Its not even that lol. Its just how scared they play when I chun 1/3 of their health, like they don't realize I have no damage without tiamat and spells.

Jeff-DSA

Wow, what a finish.

Team was rolling us so hard early, over 15 kills at one point. That Braum/Lucian combo is deadly (actually super broken), never mind that they also had a Kayle. We hung in there though, despite nearly surrendering twice, and we won three late team fights including an ace just outside of our base where I think they though that they were pushing to win.

Feels good, man.

drawkcaB

I plan on playing a ton of zac this weekend, I played him in an ARAM for the first time in months and forgot how much I like his personality and stuff. His kit is whatever, but he's fun to play just because he's got such a fun attitude.

The change to his W is pretty damn good.

Ferga said:
Can't wait to bring naut and maokai back into my play list

Maokai is in a better spot. The big change which not many non-Maokai players will feel is the across the board mana cost reductions. Naut's buffs doesn't address what ails him. Once the dust settles and the new-ness of it all has died down, I still think most players will recognize that Quill Coat/New SotAG aren't magic bullets by any stretch. Hell, once people realize that junglers who could build old SotAG have been nerfed, I suspect lots flack coming Riot's way.

Subtle

what rank was this?

High gold, low plat. He went b as soon as I came back for some reason, letting me farm to level three. He came back with a tear so I knew that if I wanted a chance to win, I had to take advantage of that. I kept forcing fights even though I was three or so levels behind and kept slightly losing the trades/coming out even. At level 5 I forced a fight with a big minion wave and with my passive (he took tp) I came out ahead despite him being level 7. After that my ult just shredded his health and the rest of the game was pretty stompy.

Newt

yordle power.

i got stuck in this dumb master yi's vigilantes league though.
Dimb, I'm so sorry.

1f56c36096867548d4413dbf8a6a3a50.png

I was wrong.
The lulu was a diamond two smurf

Jeff-DSA

That last match reminded me of how broken Braum is right now. His ranges are just too long. The nerf will help, but you still won't be able to run away from him or kite him very well. I think that they made him a bit too tanky when he's outside of his abilities.

I did get two great kills on him by flashing behind him when he had that stupid shield out. Nothing he could do but take crits in the back from that point.

Just tried out Twitch for the first time. Super super fun. I've barely played any ADC either so that was a new experience.
First game I was 8/2/6 with lots of room for improvement.
Second game it was me and a Soraka vs a Jinx and Brand(!?)...so that was interesting haha but we won in the end.
Think I may have to invest more into trying out the ADC role.

edit:

Riot balance gents. Guess we can give up on Thresh ever being brought into line too while we're at it.

Didn't they increase hit hitbox size? That's, er, something I guess.

Jeff-DSA

I can't handle this crap. Every promo series I get put with the dumbest players League has to offer. Repeatedly telling them to stop checking bushes blindly or chasing into them and they can't hold off. We threw a huge advantage. Pisses me off.

You know you're screwed when 2-3 guys keep saying, "FOCUS DARIUS!" after every lost team fight. Morons.

Nekofrog

Banned
hey lee sin. my riven popped zac's passive at level 3. if you're going to come tower dive with me, pls let me initiate because you're at half health already.

wait what? you're going to flash in under tower to get aggro and serve him a free kill?

ty

brian!

it's not balancing if they are just diminishing the small pool of the best junglers, i dont think it's that hard to understand
there is a pretty huge pool of top mid laners

Fuzzery

Just wanted to complain.

Played with Fuzzery, and poor him- we got steamrolled two ARAMs in a row because I have no idea how to play most of the champs.

QQ

Lol, the amount of fucks I give about winning ARAMs/Normals is less than zero. For ranked, I give maybe half a fuck. I suppose that's the best mentality to have though. If you're always unsatisfied with your play then you'll always be improving. ARAM is great for trying out stuff!

In other news, I just trolled neko into another loss due to lagging/dcing. Mission accomplished!

AT&T can SMD

In absolute shit city atm and can't seem to do anything to get out. It feels like I'm back in S5.

4 afk in the last two days alone, closer to 7 since Friday. Two support Luxs. That's nine losses already, not accounting for any of my own below par performances, generally shit games or Nasus'I have 400stacks' 1v4 baron throws.

Nekofrog

Banned
Lol, the amount of fucks I give about winning ARAMs/Normals is less than zero. For ranked, I give maybe half a fuck. I suppose that's the best mentality to have though. If you're always unsatisfied with your play then you'll always be improving. ARAM is great for trying out stuff!

In other news, I just trolled neko into another loss due to lagging/dcing. Mission accomplished!

AT&T can SMD

if you ain't trolling me with your dc's, you're trolling me with your support ziggs and not recalling when you should :p

I don't get it, the Lee nerfs were bizarre because they happened all at once. Dip them in one at a time instead of trying to rework him.

For example, the damage cap on his Q needs to get fucked yesterday. Elise got nerfed, Vi got nerfed, Kha got nerfed, why the fuck does Lee get to keep a 400 damage execute on Baron and Drag?

Edwardo

SUPER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EU LCS Summer Split - Week 7 - Day 2 - SUPER WEEK

t1404313200z1.png

Alliance vs SK Gaming
Roccat vs Millenium
Supa Hot Crew vs SK Gaming
Millenium vs Gambit Gaming
Copenhagen Wolves vs Supa Hot Crew
Fnatic vs Gambit Gaming

Please use the LCS thread for further discussion. Let's keep this thread spoiler free.

last time i was at 97 lp i was magically put into promos in champ select

Neko the wizard

garath

I've been quiet around here lately but the latest patch notes are pretty awesome.

I love the look of the new tanky jungle items. I think Zac and Sejuani might be coming out of retirement for me. Highest winrate junglers S3 for me.

I'm not sure about the Turret changes but I guess it is pretty easy to do early 4 man dives. Seems like largely a competitive change?

Vlad using items in the troll pool.. lol!

Nekofrog

Banned
guys

that hit on ziggs q is real

90% of my missed bombs wouldve hit pre patch

there are times when it lands literally right in front of someone but bounces over them instead of hit them

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
guys

that hit on ziggs q is real

90% of my missed bombs wouldve hit pre patch

there are times when it lands literally right in front of someone but bounces over them instead of hit them
Thanks Riot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom