• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Screw the sona remake, it is not important!

THIS THIS:

Ahri
Orb of Deception ( Q ) mana cost reduced to 55/60/65/70/75 from 70/75/80/85/90
Orb of Deception ( Q ) AP ratio ( on hit and return ) increased to .35 from .325

Ahri buff!

Don't even know why they are doing this, she can already delete AD carry with a charm.

ShdwDrake

Banned
Picked up Irelia been doing pretty decent with her. I've just been going BotRK, Triforce, Tank. That seems like the best way to go.

Mothman91

kiss my feet boken

noone will replace boken sama.
Picked up Irelia been doing pretty decent with her. I've just been going BotRK, Triforce, Tank. That seems like the best way to go.

triforce is better on her as a first item. Also going into botrk after isn't recommended. you will get melted in team fights, so go tank after triforce, unless you are snowballing tremendously.

For some reason the background of "Did you know" were the new timers for the jungle that hasn't been released in my last game.

wvWCYS2.jpg

I had that too! just played a game where four of the five enemies didn't connect, and I had that exact same thing happen to me in the first few seconds of the game.

pigeon

Banned
Lee's relatively stronger now that a lot of his tougher competition has been nerfed. His win rates aren't exactly out of control though (based on what I'm seeing on lolking). The only anomaly I see is for diamond 5x5 ranked teams.

Other than the fact that he can be annoying and in too many games, is there a really good reason I'm missing that he needs to be nerfed?

I think it's basically the same reason Lucian is going to catch a nerf. Lee Sin probably has more mobility than any champion in the game. What does he pay for that mobility? He doesn't lack in killing power, nor active defenses, nor clear speed or sustain. What's his weakness?

Nekofrog

Banned
I think it's basically the same reason Lucian is going to catch a nerf. Lee Sin probably has more mobility than any champion in the game. What does he pay for that mobility? He doesn't lack in killing power, nor active defenses, nor clear speed or sustain. What's his weakness?

he can't enjoy a beautiful sunset

zkylon

zkylewd
ibkXkWOvPr5IuG.png

so it like ranked 5s is now where people playing with their shitty friends live. on another game we had also a diamond 5 with a bunch of shitty silvers and golds (not to disrespect their ranks or anything, but we stomped them real hard)

i mean i get it for normal games but this shit shouldn't happen on ranked

also that doom mode looks fucking amazing

Problem with Lee Sin is that he is difficult both mechanically and strategically (ditto Elise). If you only have one half of the skillset - i.e. you know how and why their early game power can be abused, or if you can actually do it - they aren't very effective. If you do actually have both parts to them, you're probably already Diamond/Challenger.

He's not exactly the best in 5v5s.

Lucian is just too well-rounded for an ADC, which was the case for S2 Ez: poke, dueling, trades, low CD Flash, waveclear (Q had lower mana cost = more spammable = more pre-nerf ults). Personally, I'd make his passive scale (like 25->50% over levels), either remove the MS steroid from W or cut its duration in some way (6->3secs, or number of hits, whichever).

Why does Lucian get to have 330MS anyway?

zkylon

zkylewd
i played 3 ranked teams games today (won all :3) and two of em had lebonks mid and two of em had jungle nautiluses. weird.

naut seemed as strong as he ever was, really, (so not much) lebonk seemed pretty shit but i misplayed lvl 1 on my ori game and lost lane against her really hard. on the one i played syndra i really crushed her, it felt like she really missed the silence

anyways, scy-style megaquote time

fUbcRFL.jpg

dead serious honest question

why does he give a shit what people think
they tried once and it went really really bad.

i personally think the approach they were taking was actually pretty decent, it was prolly gonna raise the skill floor and cap for the champion but it was in a way that wasn't easily apparent so a lot of people freaked out about it and they ended backing off

ironically they just nerfed him a bit while rework would've actually been a buff/nerf.

but it's a very important champion for the game, certainly the most picked jungler across all elos and even competitive and considered by many to be one of the best champions in the game. so it's a delicate thing. they're doing something similar with sona right now, sona's a beloved support champion that a lot of people love in spite of not being the best right now so they're treading very lightly when reworking her.

i personally think lee sin should be dealt with but i actually enjoy riot's attitude of "we don't know better". i think it's nice that if there's enough uproar they'll say "ok we'll just take him back to the workshop", slap a nerf as a quick fix and find another solution that makes more people happy.

Also, thank you dudes for giving a hard time when I vent. It's the only way I actually learn to focus on different aspects of my game. I'll push back because I'm human, but I do take the advice to heart. I love that we can bust each others' balls here and it actually ends up being positive in regards to performance.

And for the record, I love Annie. Great champ, she is.
ok we're friends again

don't mess with ani

ok we r done here, i hope im the #1 poster dis time
yea right

It's either you or zky. I'm right behind you guise
without boko and scy this is not even a race

Screw the sona remake, it is not important!

THIS THIS:

Ahri buff!

Don't even know why they are doing this, she can already delete AD carry with a charm.
yea, weird buff

i guess it's to boost up her waveclear and make her a bit more competitive but i think she's in a pretty right place as it is

she doesn't need the buff but she'll like it

also better ratios and less mana cost will discourage her from going athenes

Sona changes are up

Could be pretty strong. Hymn of Valor grants bonus damage for the next attack of all allied champions inside, probably including her.
hmm, interesting

i like that q affects all champions, they made it sound like it was just gonna be one.

ranges feel very short tho, she won't be helping the frontline but who cares, she's a backline support so i guess it's ok

i really like the particle efffects

Jeff-DSA

For crying out loud. Promo game #2 and we get TWO rage quitters. Eff this game. Seriously, what can you do? You get an "I'm a Plat 1 smurfer" dude in there that puts the entire team on tilt when the tiniest thing goes wrong, he's feeding, and then people start rage quitting. Cool.

Edit: Might as well play and lose the 3rd in the promos so I can work back up to it again...

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm mad at boko right now but i sure miss him posting here

him and scy and corgi not being around is sad

For crying out loud. Promo game #2 and we get TWO rage quitters. Eff this game. Seriously, what can you do? You get an "I'm a Plat 1 smurfer" dude in there that puts the entire team on tilt when the tiniest thing goes wrong, he's feeding, and then people start rage quitting. Cool.
lol

sorry to hear that

next game brah

antitrop

I just won my 5/5th promotion game for Silver V.

Rengar fed Riven Top, Nocturne and my Jinx carried us 4v5 after Rengar went AFK because Zed kept making fun of him.

This game is going to put me in an early grave.

Newt

Rengar fed Riven Top, Nocturne and my Jinx carried us 4v5 after Rengar went AFK because Zed kept making fun of him.

I pretty much dodge every Rengar I encounter.

Jeff-DSA

No death victory as Renekton vs. a Nidalee top. She's dang near impossible to kill with her escape and heal, but she was worthless offensively.

No more tonight. It's so late. I think I can win the next two, but don't want to push my luck right now.

Kenai

I wanna play vs those doom bots so bad.

I may regret these words later and I'm not gonna spoil myself beyond the s@20 pics but those are a lot of my fav champs so I'm excite.

Had one of those games you'll never forget. Soloed the enemy nexus with a Ryze backdoor TP while my team did their best to deny bases. Enemy had won a teamfight and was pushing down mid to level at one inhib each while they were down both nexus towers and had a line of super minions coming into their base, to which I TP'd. Enemy Ziggs made it back and we did a long, long dance around the nexus as I poked it down/chunked him/killed minions/tried not to panic. Did the most damage to champions in the game too, bullied their Singed top super hard and just generally bossed it.

zkylon

zkylewd
played a bit with pbe soni with some bots and at least in theory i really like it. playing with 200 ping means i can't really say how good she will be against humans but so far it looks positive

snuggle zones are kinda cool, the effect remains even if they leave the zones so like you can give em a quick hug and then go about your business while they waste whatever effects you just gave em.

they feel a bit tiny, specially e since it doesn't have a real effect anymore. e is gotta be my least favorite spell cos even if it gives you a ton of ms you're not really helping your teammates unless they're right next to you. i wish they made the snuggle area a bit bigger or something cos it feels kind of useless

cd nerfs you can really feel like i was too used to old cooldowns and found myself kind of out of options which is pretty weird and i'm not sure i like it so much. it feels like you get to use your passive a lot less now, which i don't like. this i'm the less sure about, it feels like cds are a bit higher than they should, i can't easily chain two slows or anything, it's not so good

now what i really like is that holy shit you can actually fight people. like shield, heal and q thingie are strong. q basically now has a 1 ap ratio in lane (0.5 from your q then 2x0.25 for your on-thingie for you and your friend). if jungler comes that's 1.25 and so on.

shield is very similar, you heal less (it's about the same at 50% hp) but again you get 0.2 ap scaling which is awesome.

she's also kind of insane with like her q power chord, on-hit q thingie and spellthief passive. i think she might be kind of awesome with like iceborn gauntlet or something.

basically she got real scalings which make me really happy cos now i can actually buy items and not feel like half the stats are going to waste.

i think she should have shorter cooldowns tho, maybe 9 instead of 10

i'm so fucking excited about sona rework i could cry

edit: oh also new particle effects look amazing. so damn good

if you won you won

my final gold promotion game was a total nightmare but u know, whatever works

---

btw exhaust on pbe looks like lux snare again

exhast.jpg

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
hey y'all, we be doing this ot thing

as always we take requests of stuff you think or would like to see in the ot, just pm me whatever it is

we're not going full ham this time so it'll be done soon

Talents

Banned
hey y'all, we be doing this ot thing

as always we take requests of stuff you think or would like to see in the ot, just pm me whatever it is

we're not going full ham this time so it'll be done soon

Viktor. All the Viktor. If there isn't Viktor i swer on me mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom