• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rush BoRK>Youmuu>Statik

Should I forgo the attack speed due to Twitch's Ulti and Youmuu and make Last Whisper 3rd? Based on the above and since I need the Attack power is this a good build on twitch?
BoRK+Youmuu+LW+Inf Edge+Armor
?

EDIT: I don't start with Doran, I go Sword first so I can make cutlass faster.
I need to write a song about LW third or something

Don't go Shiv after Ghostblade. You pick GB as an alternative to PD and Shiv. So yeah go with the build you posted

Also start Dorans if you don't want to die to aggressive lanes. If you need Cutlass faster, practice your farming. Sword start sucks even more now that lifesteal is harder to get

Blizzard

Banned
I ran into a smurf Olaf. Our team had a Zed (and yes I know I should always dodge Zed, but I had just dodged by accident due to my internet dying). The Olaf was 14 levels higher than everyone else and got a pentakill and maybe a quadrakill.

The reason I believe they were a smurf is that his rating has been monotonically skyrocketing from like, 900 as of a few days ago, and posting great scores no matter which champion they play.

tm24

Also start Dorans if you don't want to die to aggressive lanes. If you need Cutlass faster, practice your farming. Sword start sucks even more now that lifesteal is harder to get

Yeah, if you dont start Dorans a lucian or a cait lane will make your life hell

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Everyone knows the strongest assassin is Sona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qTLai3m4hU#t=255

Never forget

jY4MPoK.png

SeigO

Banned
OH SHIT I'm so happy that I could retire from LoL today. I finally hit Diamond 1 after joking about getting there for the past few seasons.

EBhD6fo.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
sona best assassin

OH SHIT I'm so happy that I could retire from LoL today. I finally hit Diamond 1 after joking about getting there for the past few seasons.

EBhD6fo.jpg
congrats yo

Eve might transition to that towards the late game as and when her team requires it.

But early game and moving into the mid game she's a straight assassin.
yea i guess that's all top junglers for ya

eve, elise, lee sin, even vi and jarvan they're pretty assassin like in how they operate

Newt

Congrats Seig. I could tell that you were good when me and Rex matched you a while ago and you managed you prevent the worst team possible from losing for like 10 minutes.

Also, for those of you wondering, Kayle is still really good.

CRS

Any runes or more rune pages that you might need? I would Cho from all of those but that's about it. Playing AP mid Cho and getting DFG first is hilarious.

zkylon

zkylewd
with how much adc i'm playing, i'm thinking of buying an additional adc page

i like have 10 pages, 5 for mid, 4 for support and only 1 for adc

dunno what to put in it, maybe as blues?

anything here worth picking up? 21k IP and nothing to do with it atm.
i used to really like cho mid in early s3, wonder how he's doing now

you know, ap one-combo-you're-dead cho

Blizzard

Banned

EBhD6fo.jpg
Congratulations, but you can't retire; you'll decay back down to like, bronze before the end of season rewards! D:

How do you get that crazy yellow highlight on your own HP bar?

Congrats Seig. I could tell that you were good when me and Rex matched you a while ago and you managed you prevent the worst team possible from losing for like 10 minutes.

Also, for those of you wondering, Kayle is still really good.
The Ashe and Fiora did well too. :p Side note, are CS values like this typical in platinum/diamond? I remember 200 CS in 20 minutes used to be the target people always quoted, but I see a lot of 160 in 30 minutes like this, whether it be silver, diamond, ADC, or mid.

Newt

The Ashe and Fiora did well too. :p Side note, are CS values like this typical in platinum/diamond? I remember 200 CS in 20 minutes used to be the target people always quoted, but I see a lot of 160 in 30 minutes like this, whether it be silver, diamond, ADC, or mid.
It just depends on what's going on. That game there was a lot of rotations and dragon fights.

I've had 200 CS in 20 minutes in some games for sure.

I recently got back into League. I'm not the best, but damn, I really love playing as Vel'Koz! Fun abilities, cool design. It's a shame my favorite game type is Dominion. It still seems riddled with bots. I wonder if they'll ever find a way to prevent botting so heavily.

zkylon

zkylewd
getting the 10 cs a minute is very situational but whenever i get matched with challenger players they almost always seem to do it. it's very impressive

played against a lot of diamonds that don't so i don't think it's too normal for them tho

and plats can't farm for shit lol

Newt

I recently got back into League. I'm not the best, but damn, I really love playing as Vel'Koz! Fun abilities, cool design. It's a shame my favorite game type is Dominion. It still seems riddled with bots. I wonder if they'll ever find a way to prevent botting so heavily.
It's only a matter of time until dominion sees competitive play.
getting the 10 cs a minute is very situational but whenever i get matched with challenger players they almost always seem to do it. it's very impressive

played against a lot of diamonds that don't so i don't think it's too normal for them tho

and plats can't farm for shit lol
Plats can't do shit. Plat is worse than Bronze. lol.

It's only a matter of time until dominion sees competitive play.
I can't wait. I just had a teammate yelling at our team in a Dominion game because we weren't listening to him. I informed him that him and I were the only human players on the team. He then called me a retard, told me we weren't playing a bot game, and sat in our base the rest of the game. I just counted backwards from 10 and told myself it's just a game.

Blizzard

Banned
I like Tristana as a champion, but I perhaps ignorantly think that she sort of needs a warning sign in one particular case. If a Tristana uses a jump offensively to enter any fight ahead of anyone else on her team, instead of saving it for followup or escape, I feel like there should be a giant red "DID YOU USE JUMP OFFENSIVELY AS AD TRISTANA? YOU PROBABLY MESSED UP" sign. There was a Tristana that kept seeming to do that. I admired their spirit but with no results and so much death it was heartbreaking. :(

I feel it is the equivalent common mistake to the Caitlyn "Using Q in a short range fight instead of 2-3 autoattacks" thing.

I can't wait. I just had a teammate yelling at our team in a Dominion game because we weren't listening to him. I informed him that him and I were the only human players on the team. He then called me a retard, told me we weren't playing a bot game, and sat in our base the rest of the game. I just counted backwards from 10 and told myself it's just a game.
I've sometimes been suspicious but never known for sure if Summoner's Rift players were bots. How can you tell in Dominion, just that they act weird and never talk?

I've sometimes been suspicious but never known for sure if Summoner's Rift players were bots. How can you tell in Dominion, just that they act weird and never talk?
I've read online, and it seems to pan out, that most bots have names that are two words then random numbers. When I see people with those names, who don't talk, act erratic, and just generally suck, I assume they are bots. I could still be wrong on a few, but again, the name theory still seems to hold up. When games end, those who I suspect of being bots generally have 0 to 1 kill, and a ton of deaths.

anything here worth picking up? 21k IP and nothing to do with it atm.
I don't really think Morde or Urgot or Galio are worth getting. I guess Morde and Urgot can be fun, but no one will tell you to get Galio - he's not good or fun.

Cho'Gath and Voli are good (not competitive, but good). Whenever I make a new account, Cho'Gath is one of the first ones I buy. Partly because of his cost but also I just feel like I have a lot of options with him. Like you can go top, mid or jungle and you can build him very tanky, or high damage, or a mix.

Blizzard

Banned
Cho is cool if you have the patience to play him.

But seriously, if you have 21k and don't have any runes in mind to buy, just unlock everyone! It won't hurt if you have everyone unlocked and can say you collected all the pokemon.

Cho is cool if you have the patience to play him.

But seriously, if you have 21k and don't have any runes in mind to buy, just unlock everyone! It won't hurt if you have everyone unlocked and can say you collected all the pokemon.
Yeah, I dunno. As much as no player should ever have to make a decision like this, I would probably skip someone like Galio in favour of runes. There are a lot of runes to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom