• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
brian has some explainin' to do because of that last match. how come gragas had better sustain than shen and spammed so much qs. it also felt like my auto attacks did nothing to him, even q felt pretty weak at some point even tho gragas went full ap.

My full ori combo with ult did like 1/3 of his health, and he barely had any defense item, after that I just say "fk that he's gamma problem".

zkylon

zkylewd
new mf rework changes

Strut (P)
Now displays its Movement Speed bonus on its buff icon

Double Up (Q)
Mana Cost reduced to 43/46/49/52/55 (from 70/75/80/85/90)
Cooldown reduced to 7/6/5/4/3 (from 9/8/7/6/5)
Damage to 1st target changed to 20/35/50/65/80 [+85% Total AD] (from 25/60/95/130/165 [+75% Total AD])
Damage to 2nd target changed to 40/70/100/130/160 [+100% Total AD] (from 30/72/114/156/198 [+ 90% Total AD])
Target selection for 2nd target updated

Impure Shots (W)
Mana Cost reduced to 30/35/40/45/50 (from 50 at all ranks)
Passive's bonus damage changed to [6% Total AD] per stack (from 4/6/8/10/12 [+5% AP])
Attack Speed changed to 20/30/40/50/60% (from 30/35/40/45/50%)
Grievous Wounds duration reduced to 2 seconds (from 3 seconds)

Make It Rain (E)
Cooldown reduced to 14/13/12/11/10 (from 15 at all ranks)
Duration increased to 3 seconds (from 2 seconds)
Slow changed to 25/35/45/55/65% (from 20/28/36/44/52%)
Vision granted by Make It Rain now more closely matches its area of effect

Bullet Time (R)
Now applies stacks of Impure Shots (does include bonus magic damage from passive; does not include grievous wounds from active)
New passive effect: increases the stack cap of Impure Shots to 6/7/8
Damage reduced to 50/75/125 [+20% AP] (from 65/95/125 [+35% Bonus AD][+20% AP])

Leezard

8 times 6% of her total AD? She's gonna deal 48% of her total AD as extra damage on autohits/ult against a full stacked target. Extended fights with MF will be dangerous.

Snowman

Changes to her Q makes her early harass much nicer.

Hmm, I was pretty used to MFs q, what did they change about the target selection?

I need to play with it first for sure, but just looking at the numbers it seems a bit underwhelming.. I thought they said they were gonna make impure shots physical damage too at some point?

zkylon

zkylewd
looks like general her usability will be much better

like 3s cd on q is awesome, specially if the bounce is more reliable, e sounds like a useful one-point spell now with a bit more duration and slow (i'll prolly won't wait 'til lvl 13 to dump a point in it anymore!), and the new passive on her ult sounds like a really strong addition.

i wonder if maxing e second might be a good idea too. like 65% aoe slow is really nice and damage on w doesn't scale with ranks anyways.

Leezard

like 3s cd on q is awesome, specially if the bounce is more reliable, e sounds like a useful one-point spell now with a bit more duration and slow (i'll prolly won't wait 'til lvl 13 to dump a point in it anymore!), and the new passive on her ult sounds like a really strong addition.

i wonder if maxing e second might be a good idea too. like 65% aoe slow is really nice and damage on w doesn't scale with ranks anyways.

That might actually be legit. W gains 10% attack speed per level, bcomes a bit more expensive in mana. E might be really useful.

Snowman

But if you don't manage to get a lot of stacks off with the ult it'll end up doing less damage than before,you'll just have to make your ults count more I guess.

Maxing e second might work but can you really afford to give up maxing w? The attack speed buff is even better now at max rank.

DeadNames

Banned
Man I dont even like rumble, in fact I think he sucks, but that skin is so damn good.

Also, where can I watch this gyrann lagann? Is it a series?

Her Q's fine, the range on it just doesn't measure up to the harass/engage range of most of the current meta supports. Like, you gotta have balls to do your job as Sona versus Leona, because when you're out there poking you're never more than a hair's breadth away from her popping in to say "hello".

And Sona doesn't like to say "hello". (Because she is mute.)

zkylon

zkylewd
i wish they just made sona q a line aoe skillshot. like frost queen active but faster. she could push better, fight better, harass better and you could dodge her spell and outplay her and all that crap

Also, where can I watch this gyrann lagann? Is it a series?
it's a pretty short anime you can probably find on dvd pretty easy

like it's like 15 bucks on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trk...md+gold&_nkw=gurren+lagann&_sacat=0&_from=R40

if you can find it on japanese i'd recommend it. the english dubbing isn't too bad but really kamina's japanese voice is too good to get something else

That might actually be legit. W gains 10% attack speed per level, bcomes a bit more expensive in mana. E might be really useful.
But if you don't manage to get a lot of stacks off with the ult it'll end up doing less damage than before,you'll just have to make your ults count more I guess.

Maxing e second might work but can you really afford to give up maxing w? The attack speed buff is even better now at max rank.
might be a situational thing, but e seems pretty decent and mf is not really as much of an attack speed lover as other adcs are.

tho with the 8 stacks and the extra 10% on her w that might change.

but hey if it opens up choices it sounds like a good thing to me

zkylon

zkylewd
Or like $550 for the Japanese DVD boxed set. Japan's anime DVD industry is kind of super fucked up.
well i don't really pretend i actually pay for this stuff but maybe there's an american version with japanese dubbing+subs?

anywho 550 bucks for a bunch of dvds is pretty cray

well i don't really pretend i actually pay for this stuff but maybe there's an american version with japanese dubbing+subs?

anywho 550 bucks for a bunch of dvds is pretty cray

Oh, you can probably get the DVD set for an overpriced but non-insane price anywhere but Japan. They're just that expensive in Japan for... reasons.

(I don't know what the reasons are, but like $550-$800 for DVD sets even for short stuff is pretty standard for anime in Japan. I guess just because otaku will pay it?)

Edit: Yeah, Crunchyroll is super legal. There's even like a PS4 app for it and shit.

garath

I don't know about those MF changes. The W change and the mana reducion on Q is all that's going to redeem this. I hate that they removed the AD scaling from the ult. Ugh.

Boken

Banned
I don't know about those MF changes. The W change and the mana reducion on Q is all that's going to redeem this. I hate that they removed the AD scaling from the ult. Ugh.

?
they just rolled it into her W

its (+ 0.36/0.42/0.48 Total AD per rank)

Nami not even listed. Terrible list.

Well, I mean, it's not really an out-on-a-limb kind of list. Aside from maybe one of the champions on there, it's all champions that have seen recent professional play and are currently being played at least somewhat often in solo queue, even the "underrated" tier.

So, uh, yeah. Actually, it is a pretty shit list unless you just don't play solo queue (or don't pay much attention) and needed someone to tell you what people are already playing. Rain plz.

Hmm... the new Q is pretty just had its damage reduced but made twice more spammable. I was already warming up to the previous iteration where Q1 was really weak (I think 120% AD only?) while Q2 was super strong. How does the ult increase the stack cap? Like, what if I shot the ult first, then kept attacking regularly? Does the max stack drop to 5? Where's the AD ratio? If it's because it got moved to W, I guess the ult effectively deals mixed damage?

Nocturne as an "underrated" jungler pick on some tier list...what? I don't get it.

And Sona as an underrated support...

Great, even more fuel for Riot to nerf Morg. :| I'm gonna predict the nerfs:
Q: Snare reduced to 2 or 2.5 secs at max rank ("It's the only basic CC left that lasts 3 seconds.")
E: Gut both base and ratio, maybe even half ratio ("We thought its utility is already very strong, so we're nerfing its durability")

Boken

Banned
Hmm... the new Q is pretty just had its damage reduced but made twice more spammable. I was already warming up to the previous iteration where Q1 was really weak (I think 120% AD only?) while Q2 was super strong. How does the ult increase the stack cap? Like, what if I shot the ult first, then kept attacking regularly? Does the max stack drop to 5? Where's the AD ratio? o_o
no
the new ult has a passive that affects her W, like how Sivir ult has a passive that affects her W.
so if u ult first then attack regularly, they will keep their 6 stacks

if u attack em first to 6 stacks n they run away, you do maxxxx damage with ur ult

the ultimate deals the magic damage from her W, thats to bonus dmg
i kinda don't get how this works since the ult change specifically says it doesn't add the passive damage :/

basically

it's about 2usd a month

wtf it says it adds the bonus magical damage

zkylon

zkylewd
wtf it says it adds the bonus magical damage
i'm dumb, read both times as does not

english is a stupid language

rengar1.jpg

shitty varus, shitty syndra and now shitty rengar

not a great fan of void fizz's rendition (concept is cool doe) either. really wish his head tentacle thingies were void-like crazy rather than like spider legs or smthing

rito what the hell are you doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom