• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
wut happened to achtius.

"If I lose to gragas, I am going to quit lol forever"- Achtius 2014
That happened, I'm guessing.

GAF Inhouse March 19, 2014

Game 1
http://www.twitch.tv/nekofrog/c/3919319

Those were the ones I participated in. Check out other streams for possibly more.
It's interesting to see the game from the other side. I only watched a bit so far but I liked the "At least I don't have to worry about Yorick ganking" followed by "I guess I do have to worry about Yorick" about a minute later. :p

Boken

Banned
in case nobody else is streaming this game:
http://www.twitch.tv/sodacop/
Cpysidm.png

I just dont get leona, she is so squishy for being a tank

she generally doesnt get enough gold for full tank (support psotion)

Blizzard

Banned
One thing I learned from that video, using ghost in a mid lane bush gives a tiny visual indicator to the mid laner. In the future I should use ghost before I go into the bush, if that avoids it.

Ocho

Man, I did terrible the only game I played tonight. Vel'Koz support hurts real bad. Fortuantely my team carried me to victory, and a well placed ult by Summons gave me quadra so hopefully all is forgiven.

Also, Gamma's juke was pretty epic. I couldn't believe he pulled it off.

zkylon

zkylewd
tried to watch the doto movie but felt like an advertising or something

don't have anything against doto but i thought it was gonna be more esports and less doto being the second coming of gaben

I just went 18-5 Khazix jungle and lost. I just don't understand. Nobody on my team communicates, they baron when I ping not to leaving me in a 1v4 defending the base. I get two of them and get the other two low enough that it's a free double when help arrives. So now we have no nexus turrets against a tp nasus and a pantheon. I explicitly tell my team not to engage because of the backdoor threat and they don't listen and ignore base. Why we have me as an 18-4 khazix defending the backdoor I don't know. We have several opportunities to engage in a late game 5v5 teamfight, but instead of going for it our Shyvana and Sivir decide not to (which is dumb since we were winning teamfights easily) and instead they try force a bad engage mid when nasus and panth are no where to be found, leaving them an easy backdoor while our team is simply oblivious to the threat. So aggravating holy shit.

And now OCE is down. Maybe I'll get loss prevented, I fucking deserved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom