• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
the new ult has a passive that affects her W, like how Sivir ult has a passive that affects her W.
so if u ult first then attack regularly, they will keep their 6 stacks

if u attack em first to 6 stacks n they run away, you do maxxxx damage with ur ult

48% of AD as bonus magic damage sounds REALLY sweet. It's definitely the power she needs for being pretty much the only character with no hard CC or dash/escape/stealth.

zkylon

zkylewd
sgr.jpg

hmm

q.jpg

well this is pretty boss

a bit disappointed at the lack of a face in the mech but it's pretty good

Snowman

48% of AD as bonus magic damage sounds REALLY sweet. It's definitely the power she needs for being pretty much the only character with no hard CC or dash/escape/stealth.

But thats not quite how it works, that'd only be when they have 8 stacks of impure shots, so it wouldn't do that much damage at all, unless you shot them 8 times with autos and then ulted, plus it's magic damage, so any armor pen you've bought won't apply to that damage. Blehh, I think her ult might actually be worse now.

They've made her damage worse early and better late overall I think, but making her better in lane with the reduced mana costs and cooldowns, will be interesting to play her and see how it feels.

Kenai

Hmm... the new Q is pretty just had its damage reduced but made twice more spammable. I was already warming up to the previous iteration where Q1 was really weak (I think 120% AD only?) while Q2 was super strong. How does the ult increase the stack cap? Like, what if I shot the ult first, then kept attacking regularly? Does the max stack drop to 5? Where's the AD ratio? If it's because it got moved to W, I guess the ult effectively deals mixed damage?

The big thing bout these changes for me is that it makes her much less of a mana whore while giving her some more control and situational utility. You could spam her Q before but you'd OOM fast, and you had to wait until the minions lined up or you'd just hit another rather than the champ behind. Low cost of Q + low cost of W means she will be able to bully much, much better from a distance and be somewhat dangerous if she gets jumped on, which is exactly what she needs right now in this meta. I only wish they'd lower the cost of E a bit more, but I guess having a slow that strong be spammable might be a bit too good.

Great, even more fuel for Riot to nerf Morg. :| I'm gonna predict the nerfs:
Q: Snare reduced to 2 or 2.5 secs at max rank ("It's the only basic CC left that lasts 3 seconds.")
E: Gut both base and ratio, maybe even half ratio ("We thought its utility is already very strong, so we're nerfing its durability")

I don't see them nerfing Morg without hitting Leona/Thresh first. (and I mean really hitting them, not like what they've done do far). If the sustain-y supports make more of a comeback she won't be near as popular as she is now, she's good in her own right but you are mainly counterpicking those two.

Blizzard

Banned
dis support vel, wadafaa
I wanted to play Vel'koz but it got picked first. Vel'koz support does seem like it'd be fun -- safe longrange ult, and two ranged CC spells with poke damage.

Thanks for the inhouse invite. Jungle Yorick is no doubt a terrible idea, but I got some ganks off until I walked into the bait pink ward and got swarmed. ;(

Special shout out to Ocho for the zombie quadrakill, and the team for winning the fight and killing mid tower after I died charging at it.

idlewild_

Man, the new syndra skin looks terrible. Not too sold on the gengar one either. Shame, the last several skins to come out have been really good too.

This Rumble skin is fucking amazing.

all the spell effects, the animations, the VO, everything.

Also, has auto attack animation actually feels good. It's so much easier to last hit with this skin.

So damn good.

okay.

My last 2 games, the top has gone a combined 3/22/5. First one was a Mundo that ended up 0/10, I think it was. Second game was an Udyr who -- despite starting 0/6 to a Kha -- decided it was in his best interests to complete a TF instead of boosting his survivability with a belt or some armor of any kind. I implored him to cancel the TF rush but he went for it first anyway. He finished 3/12, deaths mostly coming from continuing to try to 1v1 Kha, not paying attention to the minimap and getting ganked, or run into 3v1's with nothing but his hopes and dreams to carry him.

Games are made so unnecessarily hard and it can be quite frustrating.

zkylon

zkylewd
lagann rumble concept art

Finally after a year and a half, Super Galaxy Rumble is now revealed. Rejoice Rumble fans we have not forgotten you!

Took so long because we had to make a whole new rig and add completely new animations for everything. We are very pleased with this Anime inspired them skin and hope everyone enjoys. The skins team really step up on this one!

i guess they don't need to touch up the ones that are already done but this might set some ground for new rumble skins

more cool rito concept art stuff here including some cool mafia jinx art and moar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom