• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
neko, level e when doing lane sejuani.

that was my first time ever playing sej outside of once in an aram when she was free. i don't even know her mechanics well enough to even be playing her. also, doran's shield probably would've made laning infinitely easier

what
its not nidalee's fault that NJWS built a team completely around her

It's just the annoyance of that champ that makes me hate her. Like Faker was completely bullying Nidalee mid and it really didn't do too much other than the first back because of Nidalee's infinite sustain. Nidalee doesn't need to outplay Faker since she can farm even taking poke. And then late you just randomly throw spears into the enemy team and hope they hit, and if you land a few in a row it's free objectives.

Probably more of a problem in solo queue but it's simply not fun to play against Nidalee in any form.

Tizoc

now there's 2 koreans playing twitch, does this mean we'll see people from eu and na try it?

lol, I've been using Twitch for the past 6 matches. I like him but I never manage to make his full item build (Static, Last Whisper, 70% Attack speed weapon thingy, BoRK, Phantom Dancer)
2 hits per second+50% crit+Poison spreading to 2 extra enemies? I'm down son~

Also liking Diana and I liked what little I tried of Caitlyn.
I like Talon too, but I think he needs reworking. His biggest drawbacks are mana and that he is prone to dieing in the late game.

Nekofrog

Banned
lol, I've been using Twitch for the past 6 matches. I like him but I never manage to make his full item build (Static, Last Whisper, 70% Attack speed weapon thingy, BoRK, Phantom Dancer)
2 hits per second+50% crit+Poison spreading to 2 extra enemies? I'm down son~

Also liking Diana and I liked what little I tried of Caitlyn.
I like Talon too, but I think he needs reworking. His biggest drawbacks are mana and that he is prone to dieing in the late game.

welcome to assassins, the old meta.

What's that first song that plays neko?

Only the best soundtrack of all time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-pghtiPwno

I did a remix medley of it years ago, and it includes a line from that song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT2LJTr_A6s

Boken

Banned
if you watch ggong during team fights, you know hes not just throwing them randomly

but anyway, you say its "poke = objectives" but its a dichotomous relationship - you poke, or you get engaged on. theres a back and forth to this.

Is OGN on 4.4?

Those Elise stuns seem long

noway

Tizoc

lol, MY ping is 160, which is the lowest I ever got and for me, that's lagless.

I need to utilize Twitch's Q more, I've only ever used it to get away from enemies, rarely to get in and strike them.

Boken

Banned
lol, MY ping is 160, which is the lowest I ever got and for me, that's lagless.

I need to utilize Twitch's Q more, I've only ever used it to get away from enemies, rarely to get in and strike them.

where do you play from and on what server?

it's usually first come first serve but people are willing to sub out all the time, and not everyone stays the entire time so there are usually spots opening regularly

You guys should do team builder draft. Like have everyone who's in queue to play say what champions they want to play, and have a couple of "captains" build teams out of the available pool.

It would be needlessly complicated, the best kind of complicated!

Someone told me there was a story in the comics where everyone who could teleport turned out to be the child of some demon lord or something, and then I started thinking about pie really hard and sort of missed the rest.

This is what happens when you play Magic at a comic book shop.

Boken

Banned
You guys should do team builder draft. Like have everyone who's in queue to play say what champions they want to play, and have a couple of "captains" build teams out of the available pool.

It would be needlessly complicated, the best kind of complicated!

u can do dat in the chat room
or make a new chat room

good idea

garath

I played some corki last night thanks to his skin sale. He's still in a little weird place isn't he? The Q does some damage but it's awkward to use. Kinda reminds me of the original release nami bubbles.

I still did the dps on both games (even though I started 0/5 the first game.. Morg bindings OP. My support amumu who stood behind me the entire time complaining didn't help either) with BT and Triforce but I dunno. I like the other adcs better. He needs a QoL tweak on that Q or something.

DeadNames

Banned
Rumble is so good. He's just so easily countered.

Had a Leona try to tell me he does no damage, LOL. We easily could've won if vi was tankier and didn't feed.

Had a Leona try to tell me he does no damage, LOL.

Wut. Like, if you fail at Equalizer maybe, otherwise... I think it might actually be the most potential damage you can do with one ability in the game, not counting weird edge cases like Eve ulting a 5-man team with nothing but stacked health?

DeadNames

Banned
Wut. Like, if you fail at Equalizer maybe, otherwise... I think it might actually be the most potential damage you can do with one ability in the game, not counting weird edge cases like Eve ulting a 5-man team with nothing but stacked health?

Yeah. I looked at the chart and I did the most damage. I landed some SICK equalizers, everyone else was too underleveled :(.

Also you can easily turn around ganks with his ult. Nocturne came to gank top, I ulted, double kill. i just cant first pick him in fear of darius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom