• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

I don't know shit about Panth jungle to judge if it's needed to nerf him. So you guys tell me if it's needed or not.

He'll still have his strong dueling potential early game and lots of early game damage. The stun reduction will impact him but not so much. He'll still get ganks off ok.

The ult nerf is HUGE. Changes his dynamic immensely. Used to be able to jungle while keeping an eye on a lane and counter gank like a boss. Now it'll be more Nocturne style where you have to plan your ganks in advance and be right there.

The ult nerf is HUGE. Changes his dynamic immensely. Used to be able to jungle while keeping an eye on a lane and counter gank like a boss. Now it'll be more Nocturne style where you have to plan your ganks in advance and be right there.
Yep. The whole reason Panth is being picked in the first place is his global pressure / engage potential. You bait people into hitting your turrets then KAPOW, you fall your team follows up with shit like On The Hunt and everything dies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I just bought Arctic Ops Varus. I needed to complete the collection.
I've been waiting for a Varus skin (a good one) for what feels like forever. I don't even love this one but I bought it anyway because I'm that desperate. He's my favorite ADC and yet I really don't like his default model and was sick of his purple pubes. :(

zkylon

zkylewd
old pant ult range
2eradf.jpg

new pant ult range

lol

look at that silly tiny minimap circle

Edwardo

I've been waiting for a Varus skin (a good one) for what feels like forever. I don't even love this one but I bought it anyway because I'm that desperate. He's my favorite ADC and yet I really don't like his default model and was sick of his purple pubes. :(

Ya I got Blight Crystal from a friend on my bday last year, and then I ended up getting Arclight in a mystery gift from a friend a few weeks ago. Figured Varus is one of my favorite adc's so I might as well.

garath

old pant ult range

new pant ult range

lol

There is no possible way they keep that. With the cast time he can walk that distance in that time.

Riot. Why.

edit: I didn't realize the Varus love was so strong here. He's my favorite adc as well. <3

There is no possible way they keep that. With the cast time he can walk that distance in that time.

Riot. Why.
If they keep those numbers they'll decrease jump duration or something. That goes beyond just nerfing lol, that's removing the champ from the game until he gets reworked

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Honestly the Panth ult changes don't mean much. That's about the maximum range you want to ult from if you're grouped with your team. Hey, maybe it'll even make Pantheon players do less dumb things like diving into teams alone from across the map.

zkylon

zkylewd

Riot. Why.

edit: I didn't realize the Varus love was so strong here. He's my favorite adc as well. <3

yup, i'm another varus fan

he kinda reminds me of bowie

zkylon

zkylewd
you guys just need to rethink pant's combo

instead of ult flash w

you now do ghost tp into a ward ult and w

who needs smite for jungling anywayz

AcridMeat

Banned
arclight is pretty cool
I don't like it.
Ya I got Blight Crystal from a friend on my bday last year, and then I ended up getting Arclight in a mystery gift from a friend a few weeks ago. Figured Varus is one of my favorite adc's so I might as well.
Cheeto Varus. It's so funny how different (bad) the in game model is compared to the splash art for it.

It's nice to finally have a skin for him. Look forward to playing him later, hopefully people actually want to play. Dark Souls 2 has taken many.

Edwardo

I don't like it.
Cheeto Varus. It's so funny how different (bad) the in game model is compared to the splash art for it.

It's nice to finally have a skin for him. Look forward to playing him later, hopefully people actually want to play. Dark Souls 2 has taken many.

Haha seriously. I cant get any of my friends off of titanfall.

old pant ult range

new pant ult range

lol

This is in the PBE? No way a nerf of that magnitude makes it into the main game unless they lower the CD.

Also, I liked the Article Ops skin more or less in the PBE. I didn't like the 2 tails. Very unnecessary. Also, I thought the Q arrow looked horrible. Maybe it has been made better in the final.

Lastly, is it just me or does that battle cast Vel skin look kinda terribad?

drawkcaB

i'll fight you

Let's get crab milk mickey in on this too for the 3v1. Love Trundle jungle.

And holy shit at that panth ult nerf. I knew they'd be hitting it but holy crap. I've always felt the best way to deal with Panth and Nocturne ults was to make them have small base ranges, but the ranges increase X per 30 seconds up to sizeable caps.

Dreams-Vision said:
This is in the PBE? No way a nerf of that magnitude makes it into the main game unless they lower the CD.

Yeah, they'd do this. Riot isn't a fan of global ults.

garath said:
He'll still have his strong dueling potential early game and lots of early game damage.

I bet Xin can kick his ass now ;)

C'mon riot! Gimme those Wukong nerfs!

to respond to all responses about my shen question i literally dont play shen at all and forgot he dealt magic damage

was just asking because LCS commentators were noting that MIL Kevin was building "full tank" shen as if that was weird

to respond to all responses about my shen question i literally dont play shen at all and forgot he dealt magic damage

was just asking because LCS commentators were noting that MIL Kevin was building "full tank" shen as if that was weird
It's weird for them to say that. Buying damage items on Shen hasn't been much of a thing in a while.

Nev

Banned
You guys are crazy. AO Varus looks freakin awesome.

Indeed. Grenades are stupid though.

Blight Crystal looks good as well, I use it as default (I hate his stupid feet in the default skin) and never was bothered or even thought about this "cheetos" thing you're talking about.

Type2

they lowered the cd at lategame

but really who cares

they should've just increased the cd imo, maybe lower the range slightly
The range doesn't bother me but the time it takes to channel with this range does. You now have ward opportunities,reaction time and a measly stun if you manage to get it of.
I can still see early game being okay.

Mothman91

I love playing Varus but only if the enemy doesn't have lock down champs like Leona/Thresh. I would play him a ton more but if he gets caught, he's fucked unless you got flash.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
oh yeah, i heard if you are super pro shen you go stattik. i still want to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom