• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
1003584_1474123859482874_510774050_n.jpg

rito needs to start making these asap

Tizoc

Now THIS was a good game.
xjK6fjJ.jpg

Me and Blitz did OK at bot, but we didn't push much lanes and take down many turrets, but we all focused on the minions. I ended up doing some killsteals but no one complained thankfully.
If the opposing team just hung around a little longer, I would've made the ultimate build! 2.5 Attack speed! 50% critical! 3 CHAMPS WITH POISON STACKS!

oh yeah, i heard if you are super pro shen you go stattik. i still want to try it.

It should work okay. I mean, the crit is mostly wasted, but you're going to get even more wasted stats (crit + mana) on TF anyway. BotRK is definitely better for dueling, but Shen really needs the extra wave clear from SS more than he needs the one-vs-one power, usually.

I'm still not super keen on Shen as a Renekton counter-pick, but if you're going to do it you definitely need some way to push back lane pressure and get a split-push going once the croc starts to fall off.

Achtius

[IM G]http://i.imgur.com/xjK6fjJ.jpg[/IMG]
Me and Blitz did OK at bot, but we didn't push much lanes and take down many turrets, but we all focused on the minions. I ended up doing some killsteals but no one complained thankfully.
If the opposing team just hung around a little longer, I would've made the ultimate build! 2.5 Attack speed! 50% critical! 3 CHAMPS WITH POISON STACKS!

Why would people complain about KSing when you are the adc. Also why do you have a gold item and why does blitz have so much cs.

DeadNames

Banned

Have you unlocked barrier yet? That may be a smarter option. Also, do you perhaps share an account?

brian!

i might have been a bit harsh, like groaning at mistakes or admonishing stuff sry, I needed to go, i thot that game would be like 18 minutes

Siyou

I just uninstalled. I've been playing for 3+ years and I lose more often than win, which means I'm not getting better... When you're not winning and you're against people who are blatantly better than you, it's like getting pissed on by upset team mates and not to mention, I feel bad for letting down my team mates. Time and time again, I fail and I'm done failing, so I'm quitting. Enjoy the time guys, I didn't.

Blizzard

Banned
I've been waiting for level 6 to see if Type2 is Korean meta. Yup, R evolved first!

Also, special kudos to Type2 for panning the camera across the map, so it's more fun for spectators to see the fights. :p

Side note, Type2, it may not be worth it but there's some way to pull the red lizard into the bush so you get the isolated boost, plus that way you don't get red stolen by someone camping in the buff bush.

I just uninstalled. I've been playing for 3+ years and I lose more often than win, which means I'm not getting better... When you're not winning and you're against people who are blatantly better than you, it's like getting pissed on by upset team mates and not to mention, I feel bad for letting down my team mates. Time and time again, I fail and I'm done failing, so I'm quitting. Enjoy the time guys, I didn't.
My life would probably have been way better if I hadn't played the last 2000 games of LoL or so, so kudos for quitting something that you're not enjoying. I hope you find something better suited to you!

Einbroch

Banned
I don't play unless I play with friends. Otherwise it's just not fun. Letting down friends is whatever, they have fun.

Good luck, though.

Boken

Banned

play inhouse with gaf we will stack the teams for u

Siyou

I don't play unless I play with friends. Otherwise it's just not fun. Letting down friends is whatever, they have fun.

Good luck, though.

I, too, play with friends. However, we're pretty much silver-tier at best and we're always up against plats and sometimes diamonds. I just feel outclassed and I'm slowly just feeling I'm just not good at gaming. It's an odd yet terrible feeling when you've been a gamer your whole life and you realize, you've never been anything better than casual.

Achtius

Ryze :(

Siyou

nerfed to the ground. =(

I played him when he was first a glass cannon that would burst people down with a zhonya's ring. Those were pretty fun times. Suffered the rework and warmed up to it. Enjoyed the time when he was at his most OP which was the start of season 3 with the muramana and archangel staff combo.

I honestly had fun, but I've honestly been getting my ass kicked time and time again. My biggest goal for the last 2 years was to break even on wins and losses for normal. I'm now at a staggering -16 which I doubt I'd ever come back from, because I simply lack skill. heh.

Boken

Banned
nerfed to the ground. =(

I played him when he was first a glass cannon that would burst people down with a zhonya's ring. Those were pretty fun times. Suffered the rework and warmed up to it. Enjoyed the time when he was at his most OP which was the start of season 3 with the muramana and archangel staff combo.

I honestly had fun, but I've honestly been getting my ass kicked time and time again. My biggest goal for the last 2 years was to break even on wins and losses for normal. I'm now at a staggering -16 which I doubt I'd ever come back from, because I simply lack skill. heh.

'staggering -16'
ur going to make some people cry in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom