• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siyou

'staggering -16'
ur going to make some people cry in here

Seriously. I'm like, -60 to -70 in normals last I checked. I used to be positive in ranked and ARAM, but even those are probably negative now.

I know. It seems petty, but it is what it is. I don't play many different champs and would rather not play other champs, because they're just too complex for me to play. I played Ryze exclusively for probably 1000+ games or so. When you play a champ that much and realize you're still not very good at the game, it takes a lot out of you.

Boken

Banned
I know. It seems petty, but it is what it is. I don't play many different champs and would rather not play other champs, because they're just too complex for me to play. I played Ryze exclusively for probably 1000+ games or so. When you play a champ that much and realize you're still not very good at the game, it takes a lot out of you.
im sry to hear that
i blame the ryze nerfs
tho i have a feeling he is coming back to top :)
i think you should try out jungle tho theyre on average less mechanically demdnding
i felt so outclassed the last time i did a gaf inhouse
blame the LAS to NA ping
d[-_-]b;105210323 said:
Lol I want to inhouse but I'm a one champ player, so will stick to normals.
uh yeah, we have kiunch and fallen hero and newt
ahri, quinn n sivir respectively

spam spam spam

Haha. I would totally do that. If GAF does an in house tomorrow and I'm not playing in it I'll cast it. It will be terrible.

You don't want to solo cast though, it's hard as balls. You need a Doa. Get brian on Skype or something and just have him wax poetic, he doesn't even need to be watching the game.

You don't want to solo cast though, it's hard as balls. You need a Doa. Get brian on Skype or something and just have him wax poetic, he doesn't even need to be watching the game.
You'll also need a Quickshot, someone with a squeaky voice that only has bad jokes and obvious commentary to offer.

Newt

Man, back when I started playing this game I played like 500+ games with Vayne, and I was just awful with her. Stuck in silver V, bronze mmr. I guess then I started playing with GAF, and I improved a bit. If you ever want to play, just add me, LordNewt.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Man, back when I started playing this game I played like 500+ games with Vayne, and I was just awful with her. Stuck in silver V, bronze mmr. I guess then I started playing with GAF, and I improved a bit. If you ever want to play, just add me, LordNewt.
ur welcome.

Einbroch

Banned
Okay, got my stream all set up with the sound from Mumble and everything checking out alright.

Playing a few games with some friends, but if there's future inhouses I'll leave it up so it won't be centered on Type2's jungling skillz.

ALN1031

Well, if anyone else feels like they really suck and want to improve, try actively assessing your gameplay, record it if you can and watch it and critique yourself. It's not like you need MLG starcraft 2 korean pro level of micromanagement or mechanics in this game to succeed, but just playing two thousand games probably won't cut it. I found that I needed to actively focus on last hitting more, on roaming more, on not being too greedy, on watching the map more, on timing things. I found that these aren't things that just come randomly, you have to notice and actively implement them. Just my opinion, best of luck Siyou.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm like 150 games ahead (like 850 wins/700 loses) on normals and have a decent lead on ranked (well, had in s3) and i still suck

if you're like on a losing streak just play something else for a while, then come back when yer excited again

don't pay too much attention if you win or lose, if you care about improving you should try and see through results and just focus on being better at the game

a lesson i wish i could learn

ALN1031

i'm like 150 games ahead (like 850 wins/700 loses) on normals and have a decent lead on ranked (well, had in s3) and i still suck

if you're like on a losing streak just play something else for a while, then come back when yer excited again

don't pay too much attention if you win or lose, if you care about improving you should try and see through results and just focus on being better at the game

a lesson i wish i could learn

if u feel bad when u lose just tell yourself in ur head that it was your feeding teammates fault.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
reSTrqb.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
Corki has been played against Draven two times now.

Corki has lost both times.

this corki outdamaged that draven thats all that matters rite

also, downgraded my stream a bit and will be spectating for anyone who wants to watch it

Blizzard

Banned
I played really badly -- I'm not sure I ever actually hit Fizz with boosted Q, and I always panic and fire it the wrong direction when he jumps.

But the Fizz ult was actually confusing me a little. The second time he used it, maybe 30% of the ult overlapped me on the screen, but it didn't latch on.

ALN1031

I played really badly -- I'm not sure I ever actually hit Fizz with boosted Q, and I always panic and fire it the wrong direction when he jumps.

But the Fizz ult was actually confusing me a little. The second time he used it, maybe 30% of the ult overlapped me on the screen, but it didn't latch on.

maybe the shark finds you icky.

Pantheon

Aegis of Zeonia ( W ) stun duration changed to .5/.75/1/1.25/1.5 from 1 at all ranks
Grand Skyfall ( R ) cooldown decreased to 150/125/100 from 150/135/120
Grand Skyfall ( R ) cast range lowered to 2000/2500/3000 from 5500 at all ranks

hahahaha 0.5 second stun what the fuck rito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom