• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
how do i set obs to work on local mode

don't wanna stream, just use something other than fraps to record

edit: nevermind got it

Einbroch

Banned
how do i set obs to work on local mode

don't wanna stream, just use something other than fraps to record

Settings ==> General ==> Setting Profile: (make a new one) ===> Add

Broadcast Settings ==> Mode: File Output Only ==> (select a location to save)

OK

Profiles (on the top) ==> (Your new profile)

edit: usunofabish

zkylon

zkylewd
Settings ==> General ==> Setting Profile: (make a new one) ===> Add

Broadcast Settings ==> Mode: File Output Only ==> (select a location to save)

OK

Profiles (on the top) ==> (Your new profile)

edit: usunofabish
yea i was having trouble with getting it to record the window i wanted but now i got it, sorta

edit: movie maker isn't really liking my obs recorded mp4s for some reason tho. like it only gets audio even tho i can play it perfectly with wmpc/vlc. i'd try it on after effects/premiere but kind of the reason i'm trying obs is to remove steps and having to edit with after effects is just too much work sometimes. anyone knows if this is normal?

Blizzard

Banned
Trying to Baron with mid outer tower still up?

C'mon LoLGAF, you can't even bait it properly like that.
My one accomplishment that game (other than not dying for most of it) was taking barrier with Talon, and using it for cheesy first blood.

I then proceeded to get outfarmed and live in fear of Eve and Le'blanc.

Tizoc

T.T Didn't win any of my Diana matches. First match I went mid against Karthus and was my first experience against him, should've been a little more defensive.
He got a Penta Kill out of my team thanks to his Ulti though!
2 players kept getting disconnected which factored into our defeat/srrender.

2nd match our Mid, Kennen disconnected, so Miss Fortune had to go bot alone. Had I known this I would've gone bot instead or at least sent Jax.
I haven't seen any chat or pings from the others about needing someone in mid sadly =/

Last match was with Twitch, we fucked up a lot at the start but eventually won it. Due to some of my mishaps they mentioned in the chat that I should be Reported =V
Non the less I helped us win the match, as the opposing team thought it a good idea to take down the Baron before even taking down our inhibitors, We ganged up on them and took them down, got their Nashor buff then proceed to wreck their nexus.
Their Leona was a pain to deal with though, bitch was tanked the f up!

Still wanna use Diana, but with Twitch, I need to re-check my item set a little; if they have Tanks, I'll make Last Whisper my final item, if not I'll make Infinity Edge instead.

yea i was having trouble with getting it to record the window i wanted but now i got it, sorta

edit: movie maker isn't really liking my obs recorded mp4s for some reason tho. like it only gets audio even tho i can play it perfectly with wmpc/vlc. i'd try it on after effects/premiere but kind of the reason i'm trying obs is to remove steps and having to edit with after effects is just too much work sometimes. anyone knows if this is normal?

Movie maker is rather antsy about MP4 files, has been since WIndows 7. Dunno about Windows 8.1 though.

Have you managed to record full screen?

Well that was a nice feeling. Finally broke a massive losing streak off the back of a 22-5-16 Vi game where I carried so hard it was ridiculous. Felt amazing.

Kenai

4/5 of my placement matches are wins so far. Fingers crossed when I finish them over the weekend that I can skip Bronze at least. Getting placed against Silvers but I didn't do too hot last season so I dunno where I'll be.

GOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Grats! That shiny border and (hopefully not terrible) end of season skin are calling!

zkylon

zkylewd
Movie maker is rather antsy about MP4 files, has been since WIndows 7. Dunno about Windows 8.1 though.

Have you managed to record full screen?
haven't tried tbh

i'm only recording some 800x600 crap that i want to quickly be able to upload to youtube

it would be nice if i could eventually record league stuff with a better framerate

I need one of those.

Considering I was about 2-15 in my last 17 ranked games before it, it was about time.

I think I've decided Vi jungle is the perfect champ to wreck a Riven. More specifically Triforce Vi. Completely takes her out of the fight when she dives just with ult, and then deletes her with her stupidly high auto-e-auto burst. To be honest I think building damage on Vi is just the best way to deal with really high damage enemy teams since with your q+ult you interrupt their ability to deal damage and if you have the burst you can drop them before they do anything.

I wasn't doing that well right at the start. I died to their Yi jungle trying to invade his red at level 2. I was 1-3-4 or so, and then there was a fight in river by drag where I ulted Sivir as she ran to the back, auto-e her and i see she's going to die to lizard dot and I turn onto their yi and thresh with an auto-e and just before my e hits a bunch of burst comes from ziggs and cait giving me a triple. After that it was just easy going.

Randuins + Warmogs + Banshees + Mercs means they can't kill me and Triforce+Lizard wrecked them.

Late game I sold Lizard for BOTRK, and then decided I didn't like that so sold it for Cleaver. Not sure if maybe I should've gone for a Bloodthirster or Last Whisper instead. Botrk seemed a waste since they had no tank, and I just wanted more damage.

I'm going to be sad when they Olaf Vi.

Lulu nerf is surprisingly measured and reserved, more or less targeting only the very specific thing that makes her too strong as a mid champion.

Riot I am impress.

Boken

Banned
im liking all these changes so far

who knows maybe pantheon will get better to play as and against now too

cos right now hes a massive jerk k

distortion:
Ghost: Grants 40% Movement Speed from 27%.
Flash: 20% Movement Speed bonus for 1 second after cast.
Teleport: 30% Movement Speed bonus for 3 seconds after use.

no flash range QQ

Hmm, this rework is a sidegrade to jungle Gragas. On one hand I get a ranged slow and a stun. On the other hand I lose the permaslow, get worse clears and worse counterjungling.

Hmm, this rework is a sidegrade to jungle Gragas. On one hand I get a ranged slow and a stun. On the other hand I lose the permaslow, get worse clears and worse counterjungling.

Is your clear really worse? I mean you can throw the barrel as you're approaching a camp and let it "charge" before popping, yeah?

zkylon

zkylewd
dunno how you'll play grago now

like 12% max hp is pretty beast, and his ratios didn't go down so much if you land e+w but w is single-target and getting an autoattack off seems unlikely

i wonder if he'll build like tanky with liandry/rylais or something

Lulu nerf is surprisingly measured and reserved, more or less targeting only the very specific thing that makes her too strong as a mid champion.

Riot I am impress.
you think it'll be enough?

Blizzard

Banned

Riot I am impress.
What's funny is that Lulu mid was nerfed at least twice already, and I think soda cop said on-hit Lulu top became unviable because of some other change...how did Lulu become still viable mid again? Items, or the movespeed boost?

If this is the third mid Lulu nerf I have to think Riot doesn't want people people playing her outside support. =P

Boken

Banned
idk if he CAN jungle that well nemore cos his W doesnt give him a permanent stack of AD n damage reduction

might be best as support or some kind of top laner?

his bases look decently high so he'd be good as an aggressive lane, peeling teamfighting support or an ap bruiser

im liking all these changes so far

who knows maybe pantheon will get better to play as and against now too

cos right now hes a massive jerk k

distortion:
Ghost: Grants 40% Movement Speed from 27%.
Flash: 20% Movement Speed bonus for 1 second after cast.
Teleport: 30% Movement Speed bonus for 3 seconds after use.

no flash range QQ

So.... Hecarim buffs?

What's funny is that Lulu mid was nerfed at least twice already, and I think soda cop said on-hit Lulu top became unviable because of some other change...how did Lulu become still viable mid again? Items, or the movespeed boost?

If this is the third mid Lulu nerf I have to think Riot doesn't want people people playing her outside support. =P

People came around to the fact that she has a break point on CDR where when you get enough of it, you can get two Glitterlances off in the duration of Help, Pix! if only just barely.

The nerf takes the duration of Help, Pix! down just enough to make that no longer possible, so her guaranteed/EZ-mode damage trade is no longer any better than most mids. I think she's still viable as a mid, but she basically just becomes an Orianna with slightly more support and less "oomph" on the ult, rather than a huge lane bully.

She can still clear well and has an incredibly safe lane, though, and she's still good support for jungle carries. No reason to stop playing her, you just can't pressure people out of lane just by running at them anymore.

Boken

Banned

who cares if its the third mid lulu nerf or not, this doesnt change that much other than how disgusting her movement speed ratio was
edit: o i didnt notice the pix nerf. yeah lulu mid isnt that super gud anymore cos she cant poke x2 after athenes.

her free MS% and shield made her a very safe mid laner and so mid lulu came back

you think it'll be enough?
mebe. shes just decent now. u need 40% CDR to achieve the annoying as pix+Qx2
i guess u cud play mid grago still, but its even riskier than now imo
u only have reactive damage reduction n less last hitting ability (no free AD) n less barrell range

itll be a lot easier to punish mid grago
but hey, maybe it could work.

zkylon

zkylewd
did some random math that can be or not be right but...

new grago
160 + .6 (ap)
20 + .3 (ap)
80 + .6 (ap)
200 + .7 (ap)
----------
460 + 2.2 (ap)

old grago
185 + .9 (ap)
30 (extra ad from w)
160 + .5 (ap)+ ~30 (phy)
200 + .9 (ap)
----------
545 + 2.3 (ap) + ~60 (phy)

so like 150 + .1 less damage? mega q is 240 + .9 so it's potentially less but still.

doesn't feel too good mid, specially since his combo is not that easy to pull off on a ranged champion.

jungle or top i bet.

edit: rank 5 super q is 360 + .9 damage? holy shit. imagine grago q + morg q lol

Is your clear really worse? I mean you can throw the barrel as you're approaching a camp and let it "charge" before popping, yeah?

His first clear or two were stupid fast because of W and E. W gave 30AD at Lv1, and E goes down to 5 secs ish. E still did do good damage at Lv1 because of its total AD ratio. He was also a really good at dealing with counterjungles once he hits Lv3.

But still I might be way off and I need to try it. Lower mana cost on Q makes it more spammable in the jungle but they seem to have removed the mana restoration from W. Jungle Gragas only had a decent time with mana, not infinite. This rework still sounds very strong even if in a different way.

haven't tried tbh

i'm only recording some 800x600 crap that i want to quickly be able to upload to youtube

it would be nice if i could eventually record league stuff with a better framerate

You can record with OBS but I haven't tried it.

Yeah, his first clear is probably going to be more comparable to other jungle-capable AP champions, which is pretty painful, but he has the potential for a relatively early gank so he's not quite as assed-out as an Amumu or what-not.

Tizoc

haven't tried tbh

Hmm have you tried Hypercam? I haven't used it to record anything in ages, but there's a free version available.

Hearing the mumble for the inhouse is slightly surreal. There's like one guy talking practical in-the-moment team tactics, one guy waxing depressive about all the strategic options that no longer exist for the team, and one guy thinking maybe way too hard about Tristana's lore.

It's like Friends but in League.

scy

Hearing the mumble for the inhouse is slightly surreal. There's like one guy talking practical in-the-moment team tactics, one guy waxing depressive about all the strategic options that no longer exist for the team, and one guy thinking maybe way too hard about Tristana's lore.

It's like Friends but in League.

It's the only reason I'm here.

I think real hard about Tristana a lot of the time.

Megling's her profession now, I think. They made her a yordle so that when Rumble hits on her it won't be all weird. Well, I mean it'll still be weird because he's in the mech suit when he does it - and can you say overcompensation much? - but at least it's not like cross-species, so that's good.

It's why they're making Skarner and Taric into the same species, too.

ALN1031

What's the best way to Counter Karthus?

In lane, an assassin that can jump on him, burst him down quickly, and then has a way of leaving his corpse without dying. In teamfights, a displacement ability to kick him out of your team before he dies so you don't have to fight over his corpse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom