• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
Early levels, pots are on 1.

Everything after that is dependent on what I am playing.

Bruisers/Melee tanks:
-If I have BORK and Hydra, Bork is on 1 Hydra 2
-Non-trinket green wards on 3
-Trinket/sweeper on 4
-Pink wards always on 6

AP Mages/Casters:
-Zhonya's or DFG on 1. If I have both, Zhonya's will always be 2. Same ward setup as above.

Support:
-Same ward setup (green non trinket 3, trinket 4, pinks 6)
-Coin on 1
-Mikael's on 2 (who ever fucking remembers to use this shit)

Blizzard

Banned
You don't rearrange items?

I often end up with 5 actives on my support. :(
I do, and sometimes I screw up because I'm used to ward on 4 or something and then it's on 2 and then I take like 5 extra seconds to process that information and press the button and then I'm dead.

Burt

What are people building on new Gragas for armor? He's gonna need that survivability now. Glacial shroud and upgrades, Randuin's, or Zhonya's?

I would almost toss Sunfire out as a suggestion but I know how that turns out in here.

drawkcaB

Health pots on 1, mana pots or flask on 3 until no longer necessary. Green wards or sightstone on 6, pinks on 5. Most important active on 2, then 3, 4, 5, 1.

/pro organization

zkylon

zkylewd
Health pots on 1, mana pots or flask on 3 until no longer necessary. Green wards or sightstone on 6, pinks on 5. Most important active on 2, then 3, 4, 5, 1.

/pro organization

i use t for sixth item for targetted items (dfg/mikaels), 3 for "untargetted" items (zhonyas/shurelyas), 2 for sighstone and 1 for pots.

i'll usually start putting wards and sighstone on 3 and 5 and move them to 2 and 1 as i get some actives

zkylon

zkylewd
lebonk players are slowly turning into the vaynes of mid

they're all mechanically and strategically bad and whine all game long

'cept me of course :D

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'm pretty mediocre on LeBlanc. I tend to play too conservatively and hold too much back for safety instead of making plays, the exact same thing I'm hyper-critical of dade for when he plays LeBlanc. I'm hypocritical like that!

Type2

GAF inhouse vods from yesterday:

Game 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K5Od9cx5Lc

(Type 2, Sodacop, MisterWilhelm, Gamma8, Pankaks)
VS.
(Rex, closer, Newt, Ocho, Shadowamlet)

Game 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLgvaIwStgw

(Type 2, Rex, closer, Gamma, Kiunch)
vs.
(Pankaks, soda cop, newt, summons, misterwilhelm)

Game 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4UJUI3keg0

(Type2, gamma, rex, newt, summons)
vs
(Pankaks, closer, soda cop, nekofrog, Kiunch)
These are all my bad ones ;p
Won 3/5 so it's not all bad.

Violet_0

Banned
say, does it actually matter if I report people or is it just to make myself feel better? They must be getting thousands of reports every day

Tizoc

I keep forgetting Amumu is built as a tank, never knew he can jungle,

Hourglass or Abyssal is your must have first/second item. Which one to buy first depend on how well you are doing in lane, losing to ap = abyssal, doing well enough for a Large Rod first back = hourglass. After those 2 items just let your imagination go wild.

That's how I think I'll go about it from now on.
First item is defensive+Sorcerer's Boots
2nd item Magic Pen
3rd is Cooldown+AP
4th item onward will be magic mayhem

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
34:36 of game 2. Team infighting turns into miraculous aceu.

Dat Taric.

"WHOOO CAAAARES!?"
I've never seen someone so scared of a ward in my life. And it wasn't even a Halloween ghost ward.
I keep forgetting Amumu is built as a tank, never knew he can jungle,
Some people still go pretty heavy AP on him, but jungling is what he is all about. If you wanna pick up Sorc shoes and Spectral Wraith go for it.

Amumu is pretty good with tanky AP items specially when he gets ahead. He HURTS.

----

Does lolgaf have US PSN? My friendlist is ronery.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Please stop inviting Summons to in house games. It causes too many problems.

Tizoc

I lost my matches yesterday but will try to win some today >_<.
I'm nearing 5000 IP, my brother wants me to unlock Blitzcrank but I also want to unlock Talon, Diana and Twitch.

Amumu is pretty good with tanky AP items specially when he gets ahead. He HURTS.

----

Does lolgaf have US PSN? My friendlist is ronery.

Are you West EU or East EU?

I lost my matches yesterday but will try to win some today >_<.
I'm nearing 5000 IP, my brother wants me to unlock Blitzcrank but I also want to unlock Talon, Diana and Twitch.

Are you West EU or East EU?

??? My PSN is EU and I play LoL in Asia. I have a US LoL account that I don't play anymore though.

Newt

Why did Riot decide to buff Ryze? Such a stupid champion, practically indestructible late game while dealing tons of damage, it was a good thing nobody played him.

Why did Riot decide to buff Ryze? Such a stupid champion, practically indestructible late game while dealing tons of damage, it was a good thing nobody played him.

Because they're going into playoffs/relegation soon, and they were worried it would be too exciting for people to handle.

Boken

Banned
ryze is the ceo of riot

forever stronk

but srsly

oh no ryze is changing the face of top oh no what do i do its not shyvana v renekton anymore game is ded

and ryze in mid is only possible when they ban the hell outta ranged picks lik leblanc n lulu and pick a melee like gragas who is another hello dominant mid

srry u guys r so happy wid da status quo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom