• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really like to jungle since that also involves me going in for ganks, and when my only equipment is the one that helps against Monsters...

If I'm jungling with say, Pantheon:
- start red buff, get your teammates to help you
- do wolves
- do blue buff

Now you're level 3, with double buffs, and all the lanes will only be level 2. That is more than strong enough to gank.

You are right in general that most junglers will not be able to 1v1 a lot of mid or top laners, although it really depends on the game. The difficulty in jungling is making sure you can put your self in winning situations. Are you still at the level where people play two top laners? If so then when you jungle you don't have to worry about another jungler counter ganking you, so it's very safe to gank mid or bot where you will create a 2 on 1 or 3 on 2 situation that you will very likely win. At your level warding will also be much less prevalent so being successful is pretty easy.

How does one go about using Soraka? I see she's AP focused, but how often does one use her healing abilities?

Generally she is a support. So you build Talisman/Boots/Sightstone/Mikaels and then whatever you like. If you want to take her to a solo lane (not really advised unless you know what you're doing) I imagine you would just build ap/cdr such as Athenes.

Tizoc

^MY TEAM GOT PENTA KILLED BY IT ONCE!
Thanks for the info Kiwi, I'm nearing Lvl. 30 which means there'll always be a need for a jungler, I'll attemp to avoid it if I can but if I end up as jungler, well I'll follow your advice.
Blue>Wolves>Red or reverse.

That doesn't make it broken lol.
Thanks for the info Kiwi, I'm nearing Lvl. 30 which means there'll always be a need for a jungler, I'll attemp to avoid it if I can but if I end up as jungler, well I'll follow your advice.

Generally speaking, start at the buff nearest to your ADC as you can get a better leash off them and losing farm isn't integral to those as is it is mid/top.

IMO as a terrible jungler, of course.

Personally I go for wraiths instead of wolves. IIRC they hit a bit less and heal a bit more. Plus gives you a chance to ward the entrance in case of invades assuming the enemy jungler does buff>camp>invade.

Violet_0

Banned
played Leona yesterday and damn she is fun to play for a support. Getting her next, and that sweet valkyrie skin. Are you supposed to yolo into the enemy carry and don't give a damn about your k/d rate?

I could be wrong but I recall Shaco's win rate at lower ELO was insane, so they kind of had to.

Which is too bad, because he's useless now.

Yeah, he was like the essence of pubstomp abusing low level players. People would just build him straight hyper-carry and turn Bronze games into (more of a) pure hell.

Tizoc: Karthus's ult has actually been hit multiple times, both on its own merits as part of a general Karthus damage nerf, and incidentally as part of the major CD nerfs on global and semi-global ultimates. It's a lot less scary than it used to be.

Tizoc

Pfft, lame-os surrendered, I haven't even made my Diana's first item yet!
Oddly though I got sudden stuttering or freezing. Basically I'd do an action but my character will appear to freeze but a few seconds later they did their action.

Fortunately I only ended up with one kll and double killed Rengar and Khazix at one point XD

just watched a game where scarra played akali to get a feel for it and you play akali pretty much exactly how i thought you do

you press r and then mash your keyboard

Neol

Just tried out Yorick jungle.

Pretty relaxing, just q whenever its up and e for health when clearing jungle. Ganks are meh but using ulti on a tristana in late game team fights feels good.

I have been getting random fps drops, I used to have 60 fps on max graph settings, on 1920x1080, but now it just became utterly unplayable 15/20fps. Any idea how to solve this?

comrade

Just tried out Yorick jungle.

Pretty relaxing, just q whenever its up and e for health when clearing jungle. Ganks are meh but using ulti on a tristana in late game team fights feels good.

I tried it for the first time yesterday and it seemed pretty strong. 1v1'd jungle Elise at level 5 and stomped her.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
most of us don't really care about winning
but u ever hang out w/ a group of ppl and there's that one guy

and 3 or 4 people so fixated on that one guy that they can't leave their baggage at the door even when that one guy isn't around.

brian!

but yeah no one hates summons, he just has this ability to make the game less enjoyable despite himself
look wat he did to kiunch with no bad intentions
similar to abusive relationship where u give the person multiple chances but no chng, and it's not like change should be expected or anything, it's just we should know things aren't gonna work out and break up and probably concentrate on myself i need some alone time
and like i wanna change myself and make it work and I tried to but it's just not working out and the effort is making me a worse person

for a league example, u kno how sometimes you are in solo q and there is a guy you are supposed to mute but you dont

oh when you mute someone they can't hear u too?

No, I just mean if someone says they muted/are muting someone in-game they never actually do it, it's just some weird macho posturing thing like Denouncing in Civ5.

I'm sure people actually mute other people a lot, but I guess when they do they just don't even mention it, they just straight up do it.

Tizoc

Either something's wrong with my connection or Riot's EU East servers are overloaded.
I can usually get a fine connection when playing 200 ping, but these sudden freezes are irritating.

It just feels good to say it.

Like "talk to my hand" I win this argument lalalala I can't hear you

semttuloxjuxw.png

The freelo train does not stop for anyone

brian!

No, I just mean if someone says they muted/are muting someone in-game they never actually do it, it's just some weird macho posturing thing like Denouncing in Civ5.

I'm sure people actually mute other people a lot, but I guess when they do they just don't even mention it, they just straight up do it.

denouncing is hilarious tho
like if they build a farm and you denounce them

It just feels good to say it.

Like "talk to my hand" I win this argument lalalala I can't hear you

I guess, it's just funny to me that I could make an entire book out of chatlogs that go like:

420broscope: you should go on draven in team fights
best annie kr: you should gobble on the fattest part of my knob
420broscope: fking classy dude, welcome to ignore
best annie kr: thank god he ignored me
best annie kr: i don't want to hear shit from feeders
420broscope: YOU WERE THE ONE FEEDING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom