• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only champ i own multiple skins for is trundle and thats just because i got a mystery gift for him

off the top of my head i own:

• arctic ops varus
  • lil slugger trundle
  • abyssal naut
  • arctic ops cait
  • pumpkinhead fiddle
  • panda annie
  • bioforge darius
  • blood moon akali
  • iron solari leona
  • junkyard trundle
  • spirit guard udyr
  • boom boom blitz
  • dragon slayer vayne

and those are all p much my favorite skins for those champs except for darius

i also literally never play vayne i have no idea why i own that skin besides it is really cool

I have all but Victorious Jarvan. I only but Warring Kingdoms. The rest are freaking mystery gifts. I would have taken a Poppy skin instead, or for any other skinless champ.

drawkcaB

Skarner's AOE spam feels way better to me than Hecarim's or Zac's though.

I agree. I think the visual and audio feedback when using the skill is better. Weaving AAs in between uses does make it feel better as well, as you were hinting.

Not sure if you're following the red posts but Morello and Scruffy have implied the rework may have failed. Not sure if I agree. It's definitely salvageable.

I'm probably over $300 spent on this game. Not too fussed about it since its pretty much all I have time to play.

Newt

all ur skins are awful, except draven
KjFeY.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
i prolly spent about 100-150 bucks in skins so far?

got multiples for ahri, lux and sona. expensivest is blackfrost anivia. mystery gifting got me nothing but sadness

no regrets

I should probably spend a little money on my NA account instead of just IP grinding. But I meet such colorful people in NA ARAMs.

The only problem is I don't really want to buy rune pages or anything until they decide what they're doing with that whole mess, so I'd just be unlocking champions I already have on my main account. I dunno why but it feels so weird and wrong.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
i have a disturbing amount of LoL rule 63 fan art.

hmm.

I personally give you the permission the post the whole folder here.

Talking about fan art, I am still waiting for soda's Lulu collection. Stop whoring them and start sharing guys! What else would we talk about here?

all ur skins are awful, except draven

he has hat Fiora.

it's a great skin. it's the second best Fiora skin. It has the best hat in the game

---------------------------

wait wtf are you doing to this thread.

pls.

this is even worse than when boken posts loads of shit at the end of a thread (seriously boken pls stop doing that.)

Tizoc

So Champs will be swapped out later today, gonna miss Diana and Twitch, but I'll see if I've got enough IP to unlock them.

Nev

Banned
When did this thread turn into elohell?

The amount of weaboo loli fappers doing fanart for this game is astonishing, jesus. It's not like the original Riot material isn't fapservice enough.

Edwardo

I thought the fan art didnt come out til the end of the OT.

Today I learned what rule 63 is. You guys are the best.

zkylon

zkylewd
couldn't sleep so started to read morello posts on gd and i kinda feel bad for the guy

like the amount of hate and harass he gets is pretty insane, people demanding answers off him in the worst possible ways, condescending him to never end, having to endure that hashinshin guy's neverending bickering, like no wonder designers don't post much

the amount of backlog rito has is pretty crazy tho, dozens of reworks, tweaks and major role rebalances, tons of items to add, runes, balancing competitive and solo queue... i don't envy having that responsability and i wonder how fixable this all is :/

When did this thread turn into elohell?
don't blame others it's just that your posts are not good enough to climb out of this thread babe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom