• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
teambuilder's not for that imo.

like if i'm playing teambuilder i really don't care enough to be countering the other team's picks. i just want to play a specific champion for fun or for practice.
i think it would be really nice for ranked if everyone could just play their favorite roles tho

everyone could focus on composition and synergies and shit rather than who called mid first

also if i have teambuilder in all modes i would never have to jungle ever again

he means it as just choosing a role+position, no champion

like "mage mid", just not specifically saying lux

Not even that specific, just mid or top or jungle or whatever.

Basically cut out the frantic rush at the start of each lobby by picking your role and enter ranked. Maybe even have separate elo for each role.

Violet_0

Banned
so

I just got Fizz and played him for the first time in a bot game. He's kinda like LeBlanc, no? Meaning he blows things up instantly and dies just as quickly

zkylon

zkylewd
Not even that specific, just mid or top or jungle or whatever.

Basically cut out the frantic rush at the start of each lobby by picking your role and enter ranked. Maybe even have separate elo for each role.
yeah like i said there are a good amount of problems for lane only team builder too

in ranked every minuscule problem gets blown up pretty hard

Boken

Banned
the limitation of ranked team builder is that theres no 'intelligent' captain that allows the matchmaking to be 'meta-fluid'

anyway, dat AP annie dmg
JointPassionateDuiker.gif

Zynx

So, I've mostly stopped posting here since I don't play league anymore, but I still watch a pro game here or there, and there's an awesome match coming up on OGN Champions tonight: KT Arrows vs SKT T1 S. There's even some trashtalking to live up to from the group selection event.

There's also an all-star event for OGN Masters tomorrow night and on Sunday, including this crazy dream matchup:

Flame - Bengi - Ambition - Piglet - Mata
vs
Impact - inSec - Faker - imp - MadLife

More details: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s14f0d

P.S. the OP is pretty awesome, nice job.

zkylon

zkylewd
teambuilder for ranked is hard to imagine. like it either gives the captain too much power and responsibility, like you let that heimer top through and you get flamed to hell.

or if you have no captain there's no one who's setting the meta so it might as well be rito and then's there's your 1-1-1-2 for the haters, which isn't too different from what is played nowadays in solo queue but the day competitive discovers the next optimal way of playing the game rito would have to basically rewrite the whole thing for this new meta?

like new metas won't be played one bit (who wants to gamble elo on strategy of random people) but rito enforcing it will prolly get some serious backlash

So, I've mostly stopped posting here since I don't play league anymore, but I still watch a pro game here or there, and there's an awesome match coming up on OGN Champions tonight: KT Arrows vs SKT T1 S. There's even some trashtalking to live up to from the group selection event.

There's also an all-star event for OGN Masters tomorrow night and on Sunday, including this crazy dream matchup:

Flame - Bengi - Ambition - Piglet - Mata
vs
Impact - inSec - Faker - imp - MadLife

More details: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s14f0d

P.S. the OP is pretty awesome, nice job.

hard to pick a team to root for

madlife and insec vs flame and mata is too hard to choose

don't really care for the skt dudes but bengi sounds like a nice guy too

Ferga

My memory is going or something. I keep typing the wrong password for my stuff :\

I just put in my phone lock code to log into league

Blizzard

Banned
ad_evecqyzm.png

Thanks to those who gave AD Eve advice. The first game did not go so great, but the second one in the screenshot, I did better. I didn't get any honor for it though, even though my team worked together pretty well. ;_;

Our Leona was surprisingly doing things that are rare in silver, for example putting a pink ward in our blue buff bush her first time back to base. I think it stayed there the entire game.

I was scared we would not be able to finish after getting one inhib, with things like late game Nasus (we won at 36 minutes), but it worked out in the end. Speaking of ignite bot lane, one of my deaths was due to getting ignited by Thresh.

Blizzard

Banned
I just can't adc

My aggressive playstyle with the constant pushing and diving just ain't meta anymore :c
I had a Jax on my team tonight who built Gunblade and Sunfire Cape as his first two big items. It was like a flashback from a kinder, gentler age.

He did sell the sunfire cape and start building randuin's after it was suggested, so I kind of feel bad, at least they were trying.

Ferga

I know but I had this thing with vayne

I pushed up at level 1-2 then when it pushed out again, I would condemn them into that wall connecting to the tribush. I would flash to do it if I had to.

If I got em to b or get a kill off it, I just started to harrass with auto-tumble-auto-E for the W proc under towers. It always got them to around 1/2 and then I'd dive them with the next 2-3 waves I build up by killing the caster minions.

Doesn't work any more since ap runed supports just eat adcs alive. Worked well when janna and soraka were picked every game.

zkylon

zkylewd
ibjS563G4kVL2j.png

lol what is this matchmaking seriously

shaco jungled without smite and didn't do blue buff until like minute 4. vayne is level 29. three of the other team were like diamonds trolling the golds in the other team

what is happening lol

Ferga

sigh, support vlad and a guy whose never jungled before instalocks it when we pick at the same time

Why in my promos. Why is it always in my promos.

zkylon

zkylewd
at least the shaco was really nice. he said i really helped him in the jungle for some reason even if i didn't even give him a leash lol

also zed and swain were doing two mid

next game we had a heimer mid go 1-15-2. i was 0-11-9 lol

played like shit in all my games today except the arams, it's crazy what like one week of not playing obsessively does to you

i'm just hoping team builder having its own mmr will maybe allow me to escape diamond elo hell

also love this syndra

1962684_298874090261499_1466044370_n.jpg

more at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZs8TrzZRck#t=99 (warning: awful awful music)

Tizoc

So despite LOOKING like a Tank, you could avoid building Sion as a tank and go for AD or AP? I'll mess around with him and see if I can find my prefered set, lolking shows various recommended sets for him.

Ferga

sigh, support vlad and a guy whose never jungled before instalocks it when we pick at the same time

Why in my promos. Why is it always in my promos.

Nvm, i picked yasuo and won

bloody vlad took a bunch of kills in the team fight and just argued with the cait for half the game

let's see what it bloody takes for me to lose a yasuo game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom