• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

I feel like I've played better solo queue games than this 2nd game. The lack of solid calls is just making kta look like a solo queue team

I just can't adc

My aggressive playstyle with the constant pushing and diving just ain't meta anymore :c

You're obviously not playing Draven. A Q into a Leo debuff under their tower is always tasty. Walk away typing some smack in all chat like the rest of us Draven players.

garath

Hmm.. I kind of want to buy Jade Wukong but he's the one FOTM jungler that didn't really click with me. The rest I've been playing for ages. I think I might save my RP and not jump on the monkey train.

The panth nerfs don't look like they'll cripple the champ (for once) and Vi and Khazix are still more than viable.

Hmm.. I kind of want to buy Jade Wukong but he's the one FOTM jungler that didn't really click with me. The rest I've been playing for ages. I think I might save my RP and not jump on the monkey train.

The panth nerfs don't look like they'll cripple the champ (for once) and Vi and Khazix are still more than viable.

Pretty sure Kha'Zix is going to be nerfed pretty soon. Can't see him staying the way he is.

holy shit look at that adc + support variety

get fkd top lane

I can't wait until we get back to carry top laners somehow. There was so much more variety then.

No doubt. They'll hit his ult. Probably reduce the amount of damage reduction. Maybe a half second reduction in stealth too. He'll still be usable.

Yeah, I think the 2 seconds of invis per use will be what's hit. Probably drop it 1.5 seconds.

Ocho

Guys, I don't think OGN spoilers are fine in this thread. Most of us are sleeping and I wait for the rerun. Perhaps someone should create a thread. Thanks.

This game is a good example of how Nidalee warps the game, although Frost picking practically no hard engage doesn't help.

Big couple of kills for Frost there tho

post-36394-you-blew-ibtscg.gif

Swift can't smite for shit holy fuck

Nekofrog

Banned
"OK GUYS WE ARE IN THEIR BASE AND WE HAVE FREE REIGN WHAT DO WE DO"

"uhh kill 1 inhib, stand around for 7 seconds doing absolutely nothing, then snap out of it and take a tower and another turret but give up baron because our jungler gets caught in base for no reason at all"

"BRILLIANT LETS DO IT"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom