• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
tbh i think flash should be a forced default spell for the game

you're already balancing the game around it, and everyone loves it, so just force it so that it's official

At this point I'm not even sure why you would want flash removed. It's a great spell. It's the biggest argument for summoner spells existing in the first place. It will never not be good unless the cooldown is so long it's unusable for the majority of the game

and I'm fine with that. Flash makes the game better. It creates opportunities for exciting offensive play and great escapes. League without Flash (whether because other summoner spells are so OP they have to be taken or it's removed) would be bad.

If you really wanted to do something you could just give everyone Flash as a default (as if they have to have it and it can't be changed) AND allow them to choose 2 other summoners. Would be broken though

at this point I think it's honestly better to just accept flash as an essential part of the game and rebalance the other summoner spells with each other for the one slot, which is what Riot's doing I guess.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
EDIT: Nevermind I don't want to go there.

zkylon

zkylewd
At this point I'm not even sure why you would want flash removed. It's a great spell. It's the biggest argument for summoner spells existing in the first place. It will never not be good unless the cooldown is so long it's unusable for the majority of the game

and I'm fine with that. Flash makes the game better. It creates opportunities for exciting offensive play and great escapes. League without Flash (whether because other summoner spells are so OP they have to be taken or it's removed) would be bad.

If you really wanted to do something you could just give everyone Flash as a default (as if they have to have it and it can't be changed) AND allow them to choose 2 other summoners. Would be broken though

at this point I think it's honestly better to just accept flash as an essential part of the game and rebalance the other summoner spells with each other for the one slot, which is what Riot's doing I guess.
stop copying my posts riot costy

flash is great, everyone loves it

if anything they should change shitty spells like ignite and heal and whatever that only have very limited strategic worth

Flash should just be a default spell for everyone now, then let people choose 2 other summoner spells. It's too essential except for oddballs like Nasus and Olaf who prefer Ghost. Even someone with built in Flash will take Flash (Ez/Kass)

I had an idea for Clarity: also reduces current cooldowns by 5 seconds (Mana users only). Same long-ish cooldown.

I still don't know why Heal gives MS boost. It should be for Cleanse.

Make Heal remove Grievous Wounds again.

Clairvoyance IDK. Maybe make it plant a super ward that starts with 1.5x vision that cuts through terrain, which gradually shrinks to become a basic stealth ward.

Haly

Doesn't Shaco take Exhaust/Ignite/Smite?

I know I did, but that was a long time ago.

Haly

Speaking of which, does Riot still use that Summoner settling disputes framing device in their media or have they given that up?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

If you see a good Shaco they will usually run Ignite/Smite.

Then there are these Shacos:
rYOXX0k.png

brian!

Speaking of which, does Riot still use that Summoner settling disputes framing device in their media or have they given that up?

i think the lore dept. were the only ones who would come into contact with it
then someone in another dept. came upon it by accident and read it
it was so embarrassing that the lore dept. instantly evaporated

Haly

Maybe you guys should've killed Baron faster.

zkylon

zkylewd

doesn't matter

if he was forced to take flash+smite then he could be balanced around it instead of having to cater both ignite and flash.

and so for everyone

Haly

Clarvoiyance should just grant Global vision.

HUEHUEHUEUHEUH
I thought the J4=Leblanc thing was a neat lore bit.

Are you sure this isn't some kind of twisted genderswap doujin?

Haly

What does Shuma Gorath have to do with anything?

Haly

I pass into the sudden glare. Blink. Blink, blink, blink. My eyes adjust and evaluate the landscape before me.
There's a scurrying. I look down to find a small, white creature standing on its hind legs, sniffing at my body. It intrigues me.

What use are you?

I analyze the creature. A flash of hot magenta light, a dust pile where it was quivering.

Mammalian... nocturnal... impeccable hearing. Incredibly weak. Yet they breed so prodigiously.

"Hm," I mutter to myself. Hopefully there will be more complex things to be found; those fascinate me.

Consume and learn: this is my purpose. The others who travel with me are primitive: kill and eat, kill and eat. I need to gather all available information - harvest any valuable resources.

Eventually, we come upon a destroyed city, save for one pristine tower. It appears to be protected - or intentionally left standing. I deconstruct the composition of the ruins. My analysis suggests this habitat was a place of great magic; I'm not surprised it was a target of such destruction. There is something compelling about the tower. While the others are off scavenging, I enter the citadel.

Cryptic instruments are strewn about. I examine one. Another flash of hot magenta light, another dust pile.

Fascinating: a tool to alter their concept of time.

Strange.

Unprecedented.

From the state of the tower, it seems the owner departed only recently. The artifacts left behind have existed in more than one time and place. Some are more complex than others; all are more impressive than anything I have seen on this plane. Clearly, the owner knows things I have not encountered in any of my travels.

I require such knowledge.

Leaving the tower, I find the others closing in on the entrance, ready to destroy it as they have destroyed everything else we have met. They will only get in the way of my goal. There are some things the Void should not consume indiscriminately.

Without warning, I lash out a tentacle, its tip glowing white hot. Lightning arcs through the first creature, knocking it back. Its screams fade as I extend all three limbs, energy crackling between them, scorching the air where the streams meet. The other two run; they know what's coming.

Must they always flee?

The Eye of the Void
I open my eye wide and unleash a beam of energy, following the escaping creatures. They are instantly reduced to ash. "Hmm. Void-native melting point is inconsistent," I note.
But that is of no consequence. The hunger inside me grows. I am ravenous. Insatiable, as never before.

I have glimpsed the ultimate knowledge.

And I will have it.
facepalm.gif

brian!

It's not VelKoz, it's the Summoner controlling him.

wait so what is the point of all this yo check me out im a strong champion i have a vicious personality stuff
they are just PUPPETS

like lee sin is blind but that doesn't mean anything

zkylon

zkylewd
ig2WP4y1pkhaU.png

i hit skillshots this game T_T

also dat amumu top was weird as fuck

he had like w always active and it never costed him any mana o.o

Korten

Banned
Anyone got any good tips for a silver? It's like... I was doing so good, from Bronze III to Silver 4... Now I just can't seem to win in Silver 4... I keep getting placed with people who are yelling all the time in chat and then I will admit, it gets me angry as well. I know I should just mute but... ugh...

I don't know what to do... :(

what happened acht

is he bad now

edit: korten my advice is just stop playing

real talk, just take a break. play your favorite champ in team builder or something and just focus on having fun. Dive back into ranked when you feel like it. I bounced around in Silver 3 and 4 for most of my ranked career. Then I took a break and started playing normals. When I went back to ranked I climbed to gold. i'm not saying normals make you better or anything but getting a refreshed mindset by just having some fun is important.

edit 2: I also don't know how super into league you are but I spend most of my free time watching a twitch stream in the background if I have nothing else to do and I probably subconsciously pick up on things to do that way. i mostly watch qt though and he's not very educational.

Korten

Banned
what role/champion?

<3

Eh, I typically play top or mid. With Garen and Syndra. Sometimes I branch out with Jungle Xin and that goes okay... There is other mid's I can play, but not sure they're typically considered good in those roles anymore (Annie, Diana, to name two.)

I've recently tried expanding out with Aatrox after having played a fair number of normals but I have yet to win a ranked game with him.

I was reading random wiki entries. Wot, did she ever have this?
A non-displayed passive that Nidalee possesses grants 5 experience points every 5 seconds to nearby allied champions that have a lower level than her. This is on a timer such that if a champion gets in range at the time the experience would be granted they do not need to be in her presence for the entire 5 seconds.

Anyone got any good tips for a silver? It's like... I was doing so good, from Bronze III to Silver 4... Now I just can't seem to win in Silver 4... I keep getting placed with people who are yelling all the time in chat and then I will admit, it gets me angry as well. I know I should just mute but... ugh...

I don't know what to do... :(

I started in Season 3. Was in Silver from the start (silver 1 after placement), and ended the season at... Silver 1.

I didn't move a single fucking spot up or down. Even though I'm only Gold V now, me as a player from the day after my placement to now is night and day.

First step to

A) Win lane (well unless you're a jungler main..) This obviously doesn't guarantee winning the game, but it makes the game much easier.

B) Ward mid game.

C) Focus objectives such as towers, and dragons.

D) Smart play. Chasing a fucking 0-5 support across the map into black spots with 4 mia isn't the best idea.

E) Clear game plan for team fights. If you're ADC is fed... then protect him, if you're the ADC then position correctly. If their ADC is fed... KILL HIM.

F) Know when to fight, and when not to fight. For example you're J4, or Malphte, and your mid laner is Ori. If her ult is down... stop going in.

G) Don't waste your summoners. Iginte is for kill secure, so don't iginte if you can't kill. Don't exhaust the freaking support. Don't TP into a 4v5 when one person just got caught out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom