• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Rob Liefeld's Trondamore:

lol oh man

i gotta counter this somehow

PSCBRHFLOZfkHq3Q

there, jinx makes everything good

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Unfortunate jaw deformation.

Fortunatelly, Pucky saved enough gold to get cosmetic surgery from Korea.

Dota2_Portrait_Puck.jpg

Nev

Banned
No. Crimson Elite Talon. Redekton's former splash art was also head and shoulders above the rest.

Worst in-game model award for that matter goes out to Li'l Slugger Trundle.

What? All of the new Trundle in-game models are awesome. Too bad Riot can't use any of the 600m $ they earned last year to update his shitty non-representative splashes. Or Karma's.

Worst in-game model award goes to Taric, there's no discussion here.

What? All of the new Trundle in-game models are awesome. Too bad Riot can't use any of the 600m $ they earned last year to update his shitty non-representative splashes. Or Karma's.

Worst in-game model award goes to Taric, there's no discussion here.

have you seen Pantheon's base model lately?

Bacon

Okay I just took another look at the dragonslayer skin and I was wrong about it. Great looking skin, I remember it being brightly colored for some reason, but it isn't. May have to go buy that.

They're great. It makes up for the rest of Sona's kit being so low impact.

Mid is the worst. Lulu is slow as heck right now.
Did they nerf Whimsy's speed buff? Didn't know that

im sorry but im going to require a more precise explanation.
You know when people watch something like Highschool of the Dead
And they say that they watch it because the story is interesting
But in reality all they want to see is boob physics

That's plot
What anime is that?
Be mine Hero! I Refuse!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Did they nerf Whimsy's speed buff? Didn't know that
Glitterlance
Decayed slow no longer scales with ability power (reduced to 0% from 13.3% per 100 AP).
Whimsy
Movement speed buff duration reduced to 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds from 5 at all ranks.
Mana cost reduced to 65 at all ranks from 65/70/75/80/85.
It hurts.

scy

Every time I see GIFs from Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, I get sad.

I mean, sure, the LN and pretty much all of the manga adaptations have the fanservice-y bits but still.

Every time I see GIFs from Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, I get sad.

I mean, sure, the LN and pretty much all of the manga adaptations have the fanservice-y bits but still.
What else would people make gifs of?

Economics? Politics? Crop rotation techniques?

dimb

Do you think she is still worth playing mid?
I haven't watched Korean's streaming on the new patch. She used to be pick or ban there but more for top lane. I don't know if these changes are enough to push her out of complete solo lane viability because her kit is still so strong. There are lots of strong mid laners right now and Lulu does pretty poorly against most of them. I think in solo queue Katarina is pretty much god tier right now.

I haven't watched Korean's streaming on the new patch. She used to be pick or ban there but more for top lane. I don't know if these changes are enough to push her out of complete solo lane viability because her kit is still so strong. There are lots of strong mid laners right now and Lulu does pretty poorly against most of them. I think in solo queue Katarina is pretty much god tier right now.
I still see her being played top every now and then in the LCS, but it's NA so it's not much to go on.

As for Kat, why exactly? Because she destroys most common mids with the Heal/Exhaust changes?
I knew Kitty Kat would be useful some day.

I can see a damm inside her aura areas, RIP arcade sona effects
Is her default skin worse? I've only played one game with her and it was using Arcade Sona. Reeeally bright and vibrant. I actually like a lot of the changes.

W split into a heal and shield. Less sustain but I think more damage negated overall if used properly. Soraka will be the sustain support.

Power Chord Q. Some of its damage moved to Sona and allies. I think it's a net gain assuming you and your partner use the passive on hit. Less ez pz Q->P harass.

I'd be very scared to pick her against a strong AoE initate though. I wouldn't pick her against an Eve.

Jeff-DSA

Katarina is my favorite champ. She deserves nothing but god tier status.

Edit: Katarina is super strong if you're good with her and understand your match ups well. If not, you'll just feed and be worthless from start to finish. She can poke well enough and her E lets her Q, W, and escape for trading. If you can bait out your enemy's stun/knock up and you know it's on cooldown, you get a free kill or force them out of lane with her burst combo after level 6. But if you can't set those scenarios up for for yourself, you're going to have a rough time with her.

dimb

As for Kat, why exactly? Because she destroys most common mids with the Heal/Exhaust changes?
I knew Kitty Kat would be useful some day.
I haven't been following solo lanes enough to know what's happened inside the matchups, but there are fewer surefire safety measures for protecting carries. Even though there's a lot of AOE power right now assassin's are really powerful too. MR options are limited, and stuff like Akali and Kat carry really high potential to carry games right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom