• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
go on youtube and watch from there.
062f1aa03494523d0296a87061962627.png

best team na.

CRS

Anyone need another person for ranked 5v5s or 3v3s? Still need that ward skin but only problem is I don't really have a set schedule so it's hard to determine when I'll be able to play.

Currently ranked Silver III in Solo Queue.

Blizzard

Banned
I also need the ward skin but it seems nearly impossible to find anyone who could coordinate enough games to grind it out.

Apparently there's a Quinn glitch that prints weird numbers to the screen now if she's on your team:
quinn14uv8.png

Subtle

I also need the ward skin but it seems nearly impossible to find anyone who could coordinate enough games to grind it out.

Apparently there's a Quinn glitch that prints weird numbers to the screen now if she's on your team:
quinn14uv8.png

It was the same for Karthus upon his VU

There are so many things wrong with this game I don't even know where to begin. Why had the idea to Junglewick when I can't remember the last time I jungled is beyond me. There is absolutely no reason we should have won considering how just awful our bot and top were. Xin just had free roam at one point and just killed people at will. Our Leona wanted mid and got pissed and Malz blamed everything that was going wrong on me. Thank the stars their team was just as dysfunctional.

I need to go to bed after this one.

Ocho

I can't explain the level of troll that exists in ranked low level LAN. It's surreal and funny. Maybe it's this way in NA, but I can't believe.

Ferga

Kog shouldn't rush blade though. It's a terrible item for his laning when you compare it to triforce burst.

You literally 3 shot squishy supports once you get it.

But I don't know about your elo and adc gold gains.

In my elo, it's quite normal for a kog to get triforce->Botrk by 23ish minutes so melting tanks shouldn't be a problem

So lately I've been fed up with going my favorite role (top) because I can't carry (you know when you go 4-0 in lane then you hit tab and your bot lane combined 0-8). Spamming ADC games.. and seriously the only ones I've lost as ADC were all DC 4v5 games.

Probably rate myself just an average ADC but man... if it's working I might have found my way out of Gold 5 (for good... cause I got out like 3 times... already and end up back here).

zkylon

zkylewd
i think it's cool

i'm already paying for league compendium with arcade mf

no need for nothing fancy or one upping doto

I bought zed on sunday night and then he got announced as free week the next day

made me feel like a chump. never buy champs right before a free week ends.

Jeff-DSA

Man, we were fortunate to win that one. I was playing Katarina in the mid against Heimerdinger. That's already a tough enough match up, but in laning my teammates fed him 5 kills (4 from our stupid Shaco). It took me a while to get rolling, but it eventually happened and Fizz and I crushed them in late team fights.

Ferrio

Banned
I have no idea what I was suppose to do against poppy other than push. Couldn't dent her and jarvan lurking in the bushes made me passive.

zkylon

zkylewd
everything

she's the mayor of boresville, nothing about her kit is fun in the slightest except ult, a bit

but not really

Arthos

Wow, the finals schedules suck. I was hoping of contacting my local Bdubs to show the games but at that time? LOL. Oh well.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm terrible at kayle and that feeds into it but i so hope i could return her

you should be able to return champions for no ip/rp

Ferga

I feel like Irelia's skill cap is infinite.

No matter how badly Irelia loses lane in theory, if you can pull off a well timed Q resets to juke skill shots and avoid autos and get a stun off, you can win trades even when you have to vs Ignite

but fuck darius. Even if you get early kills on the guy, he can just dunk your ass from full health once he gets to 6

My last 20 or so ranked games have been this set on a cycle

A) DCing teammate

B) No DC and win

C) Other lanes lose so hard, I lose an inhib in less than 15minutes

D) Get jungle ganks and snowball the crap out of the game with TP

E) Let's put another DC in here because I get them so often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom