• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

So was watching some videos from ImpaKt (the support youtuber/streamer, brother of Foxdrop) and he was listing the supports that can help you best carry low-elo (and by extension, pre-30) games, and I tried with Annie, a support I've really enjoyed in the past.

I think that, besides Ashe mid and Teemo getting so many kills, I was definitely of some weight in our victory, and after declining 4 surrenders (2 from Jax, 1 from Jinx and 1 from Teemo). We managed!

sVLqBcS.png

Jinx and Jax's damage was around 9 and 10k, mine was at 19.8k and Teemo and Ashe over 40k. I am pleased, even though I think I could have done better than this too! (I am so damn squishy)

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Finally bought Nami because of the sale this week. Man is she godlike. She is the best hybrid champ of utility, damage and healer. Her q takes some time to get use to but I feel like shes better than most supports right now.

Sofo

Finally bought Nami because of the sale this week. Man is she godlike. She is the best hybrid champ of utility, damage and healer. Her q takes some time to get use to but I feel like shes better than most supports right now.

I think she's my next pick, either her or Braum. Never really got to try it properly (when I tried her, I still didn't really get much of the mechanics in the game or about her).

Edwardo

Yea you just have to get used to the fact that her bubble takes the same amount of time to travel max range as it does to right under you.

Jeff-DSA

Nami is the best. Recently I had three people tower dive me in the bot lane. I bubble two (sloppy of them to group), exhausted the third, then threw my ult down. Double kill under the tower and picked up the assist when the third ran away but got caught in the river by our mid-laner.

I bought Braum essentially to force the other team to burn a ban on him. Early on before everybody owned him, it helped just having him on my champ list. I could pretty much always count on them banning him, so I got to pick 3 other champs to rule out.

drawkcaB

sofo said:
the support youtuber/streamer, brother of Foxdrop

Wait, what? Impakt sounds like he's from a whole different country.

zkylon said:
yea basically if you don't trust your adc jsut play zyra or annie and carry yourself

Yep, along with Karma in my experience. Vel'Koz can still do that even after his ult nerfs, though I'm speaking strictly from second hand info. Lulu can do that too although her mid/top lane nerfs hurt her ability to carry herself out of the support position. Still quite doable if you happen to get sufficiently ahead, but generally best to go straight support on her.

And yeah, Nami is boss. I'm hesitant to play her these days because of all the lag spikes on NA servers. Support's become my 2nd favorite role. I don't understand how people can't enjoy it. Probably going to end up settling on being a Jungle/Support main with a small pool of mid and ADC champs and only Gnar as my go to top laner. I've been having a big time urge to pick up Janna again. Haven't played her in ages but I should really give her a try since she was one of the first 5 champions I ever played.

zkylon

zkylewd
u dyin brah?
we're all dying :>

Is it me or does Morganna's projectile for the 1 year stun have really big width?
it does

Yep, along with Karma in my experience. Vel'Koz can still do that even after his ult nerfs, though I'm speaking strictly from second hand info. Lulu can do that too although her mid/top lane nerfs hurt her ability to carry herself out of the support position. Still quite doable if you happen to get sufficiently ahead, but generally best to go straight support on her.

And yeah, Nami is boss. I'm hesitant to play her these days because of all the lag spikes on NA servers. Support's become my 2nd favorite role. I don't understand how people can't enjoy it. Probably going to end up settling on being a Jungle/Support main with a small pool of mid and ADC champs and only Gnar as my go to top laner. I've been having a big time urge to pick up Janna again. Haven't played her in ages but I should really give her a try since she was one of the first 5 champions I ever played.

i've been seeing a lot of janna x vayne lately in ranked teams

i think 3 out of my last 10 ranked 5s games have had that be their bot lane

not particularly successful (i think they only won the time i played caitlyn cos i'm really really bad at caitlyn) but actually looks kind of strong

janna is like fucking hecarim with new shurelyas

Tizoc

So I'm top with a Vi, and I'm Fiora.
We go against Jax at Top, with the enemy jungler being Lee Sin.
We trade kills between the 4 of us, but I end up dieing 2 times only.
Our Vi ends up being AFK, but the other lanes were doing good too.

So I push Top, then I help push mid. I go to clear top and push it. Lee Sin and Jax ambush me as I approach the Top lane's base turret. I ulti killing them both. As I proceed to take down the turret, they surrender.
10 Kills, 2 Deaths.

Blizzard

Banned
I know it's because I'm playing against silver people or whatever, but it was fun to play team builder (I started trying maokai top after someone suggested it), do tree things, outdamage and out-CS everyone else, and just type variations of "I AM GROOT." when things happen.

I just finally got to 6300 IP again. Are any of these still decent? Who should I grab next.

Nekofrog

Banned
This is why I hate the fucking waifu shit. Someone takes it a little too far and riven carrot bukkake is now logged at work

zkylon

zkylewd
LOL what the hell happened here

anyways i don't like carrots

carrots taste like soap

edit: btw i'm thinking of maybe doing a nsfw folder for some of this stuff. i found some tasteful nudity stuff that i've been meaning to save. nothing involving carrots mind you all.

zer0das

Banned

I feel like half the reason she feels so strong is because your alternatives for having a healing support are Sona and Soraka, both of which are pretty meh at the moment.

(Plus Tidal Waves and Bubbles, but meh, who's counting).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom