• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
LOL what the hell happened here

anyways i don't like carrots

carrots taste like soap

I posted the riven/carrots picture in response to your "What are you implying"... guess it was over the line.

Darn I had some choice rule 34 pictures I was going to follow it up with...guess I can't now
No i wasn't

Achtius

I feel like half the reason she feels so strong is because your alternatives for having a healing support are Sona and Soraka, both of which are pretty meh at the moment.

(Plus Tidal Waves and Bubbles, but meh, who's counting).

pls. nami is more meh if the summoner can't land bubbles.

zkylon

zkylewd
I feel like half the reason she feels so strong is because your alternatives for having a healing support are Sona and Soraka, both of which are pretty meh at the moment.

(Plus Tidal Waves and Bubbles, but meh, who's counting).
i agree

same with thresh, alternatives are like leona who's pretty ok and like blitz who's got like worst kit ever

that's why i didn't want any of em nerfed

sure but it's true that as far as sustain supports go, there's no competition, specially since nami also fills the all-in style pretty well.

nami kind of does it all, she has pick, sustain, disengage and even some poke. i don't mind this as supports' kits imo should be pretty flexible

also in my little experience new sona is gonna be a contender too

I posted the riven/carrots picture in response to your "What are you implying"... guess it was over the line.

Darn I had some choice rule 34 pictures I was going to follow it up with...guess I can't now
No i wasn't
yea i figured hehe but you gotta nsfw tag carrot bukakke like i did with that and the yordles watering the zyra one

also now i totally want to see your rule 34 pictures :/

i want doublelift's book

Jeff-DSA

At the very least the bubble is terrifying though. With a bad Blitz, Morg, or Thresh, you just keep minions between yourself and the support. With a bad Nami, you have to always allow for the lucky strike and hiding behind a minion does you no good.

I love dropping a bubble over terrain the interrupt a 1v1 fight. Nothing better than watching the two junglers in a duel and you come over and bubble up the enemy and totally change the odds.

Ferrio

Banned
Speaking of waifus, is Riot ever going to get off their asses an actually do some merchandising?

LoL figures would sell like mad. Hell having some shirts that were nicely done would be cool too.

garath

Speaking of waifus, is Riot ever going to get off their asses an actually do some merchandising?

LoL figures would sell like mad. Hell having some shirts that were nicely done would be cool too.

Seriously. They are so behind the curve on that. My kid loves League and would love a stuffed Nocturne or Warwick.

Einbroch

Banned

From my understanding, it's more about the whole process. We could have some third party print up a bunch of posters and sell them, but instead we'd rather take a look at how we would want the entire merch catalog to look and how we want to get that to players. There are many questions about it ranging from manufacturers to distribution to payment fulfillment (and a million others) and we want to make sure it's done right. We're not looking to cash in here.

Basically they're looking to expand to creating their own merchandise and not contracting it out to third parties, or if they do, they need to be specialized. They have a contract with Jinx to create clothing, but I think that's expiring soon.

zkylon

zkylewd
hey now nsfw or not that picture's hilarious

I think there is a zero percent chance of this happening.

i dunno i read somewhere she had like 57% winrate in korean challenger and she feels pretty strong to me

i only played her for two games but i felt like she could work really well in a more coordinated environment (say, adc makes use of your q buff/shield)

but like i said, little experience, so it's just an impressions thing

i don't like those dolls but i would go crazy for plushies and overall things you can hug

i want an ori ball

Tizoc

Tristana's annoying.

EDIT: To be fair though our Jungler Rengar and Alistar were feeding the opposition.

Jeff-DSA

Some small vinyl figures that were maybe 3"-4" tall with really nice detail would sell like crazy.

Achtius

At the very least the bubble is terrifying though. With a bad Blitz, Morg, or Thresh, you just keep minions between yourself and the support. With a bad Nami, you have to always allow for the lucky strike and hiding behind a minion does you no good.

I love dropping a bubble over terrain the interrupt a 1v1 fight. Nothing better than watching the two junglers in a duel and you come over and bubble up the enemy and totally change the odds.

taric. guaranteed stun.

Nekofrog

Banned
the thing I love with nami I'd even if the player is shit at landing bubbles she can still completely deny the enemy adc with W. Pair her with s lane bully like mf and watch their bot lane become irrelevant

zkylon

zkylewd
lux_figure_by_oocrazykittyoo-d6m56xi.jpg

ok i could see myself buying this

Managed to get back into gold again last night (climbed to gold earlier in the season, then dropped out from losing you much). Hopefully this time I can stay long enough for the rewards.

All it really took was a mindset change. I stopped playing lee sin and Elise because although they're fun, they fall off hard and require very good play to be as strong as some other junglers. Basically spammed Jarvan, Amumu, Vi and a surprising amount of Diana jungle.

drawkcaB

Seriously. They are so behind the curve on that. My kid loves League .

Yeah, my little girl likes when I play yordles: Lulu, Ziggs, Kennen...

and would love a stuffed Nocturne

Did not expect that one, nope.

KiwiLannister said:
amount of Diana jungle.

If they can give jungle Diana a little love when they finish her rework I would be so happy. If the little blurbs I've read on Riot's thoughts they don;'t much care for her having double dashes, so many they could shift some her mobility elsewhere (i.e. increased move speed when going towards moonlit targets). She's so far the only AP jungler I ever liked (Elise doesn't count, magic dealing jungler =! AP jungler) but those pre-6 ganks keep scaring me away despite some decent success.

Jeff-DSA

My 4yo nephew was watching me play Lee Sin the other day and kept asking me why I was a bad guy lol

My nephew watched me play as Katarina and asked if everybody else had picked bad champions or if I had picked a really good one. I guess he didn't consider that I might be halfway decent at the game.

If they can give jungle Diana a little love when they finish her rework I would be so happy. If the little blurbs I've read on Riot's thoughts they don;'t much care for her having double dashes, so many they could shift some her mobility elsewhere (i.e. increased move speed when going towards moonlit targets). She's so far the only AP jungler I ever liked (Elise doesn't count, magic dealing jungler =! AP jungler) but those pre-6 ganks keep scaring me away despite some decent success.

Yeah I hope so too. I have been brainstorming a lot about how to rework her. I think they should put her mobility on her e instead. Make her accelerate in a direction for a few seconds, reactivate e again to blink a distance damaging enemies you pass through. If you get cc'd during the acceleration then the dash is cancelled. Longer acceleration before second activation would mean more damage and distance on the blink. Change her ultimate to deal damage and slow or knock up every target with moonlight on them. And change her passive so it automatically procs after a dash. Or maybe make it proc on moonlight targets, consuming the moonlight and stunning them.

Basically if they ever want bruiser Diana to be a thing she needs some good cc (aoe knock up and slow on ultimate), and if they want to be able to balance her, making her dash a skillshot would make it easier. Makes her early game much more interesting too.

zkylon

zkylewd
i kinda like bruiser diana a bit more

i wonder if they'll keep her passive

i liked it when ppl built nashors on her

drawkcaB

Soraka's new heal using HP as a resource, interesting.

Yeah, as %max health. Very interesting. I always figured that'd be an interesting way to make a healer heavy champ with some stronger counter play. Looking forward to seeing it in action.

Well..."looking forward" as in what the results are. I hate playing heal centric whatever in any game I've ever played.

Leezard

% max health means she can kill herself with it i hope

like ultimate support sacrifice
It would be interesting. The question is whether the enemies should get a kill of off it. I would guess it would follow the same execute mechanics as if a tower would kill her.

Subtle

A stuffed Nocturne would be cute wouldn't it? Maybe even a cute little Thresh plushy too! Then you could put them by your bedside when you fall asleep... And...

nocturne_wallpaper_by_borghot-d5il97r.jpg

oh god no

zkylon

zkylewd
It would be interesting. The question is whether the enemies should get a kill of off it. I would guess it would follow the same execute mechanics as if a tower would kill her.

yeah turret thing that's what i was thinking

like denying yourself sounds cute but it'd be such an awkward thing since it'd be just soraka

i hear the mana thing, silence and ult are staying, tho in different %health forms

also q is like totally gone apparently

i wonder if infuse would be cool to like give the other champion his next spell for free (lasts a couple seconds) and soraka spends like half the mana cost of the spell. so kind of active sustain i guess?

drawkcaB

% max health means she can kill herself with it i hope

like ultimate support sacrifice

Hell, let her kill herself without any benefit to her team. I'm cool with that too.

Subtle said:
A stuffed Nocturne would be cute wouldn't it? Maybe even a cute little Thresh plushy too! Then you could put them by your bedside when you fall asleep... And...

When my daughter was ~2 I'd tell her "I'm going to get you!" all playful like and chase her around the house to tickle her. One night she wakes up on her own and crawls into bed with us all quiet. I wake up as she climbing on my chest and in a little girl voice...

I'm going to get you...

So any toy that would teach something equally horrifying to my ~1 year old boy gets a big fucking NOPE from me.

I mean, in hindsight it was adorable. She said it because she wanted me to play with her and whispered so she wouldn't wake up mommy. But at the moment it happened in a dark room, fucking hell man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom