• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

So I was against bots and tried both Vladimir and Akali. Akali was really simple but really boring until 6, then it got a bit better but she felt a bit boring. Vladimir, I didn't quite understand its concept? Like W so people get slowed and stack E and spam Q? Idk, I read the abilities but couldn't really feel a combo with it. Still did well but, of course, it's bots.

Got to try Quinn and was lots of fun actually!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
oh gawd
761ULJ1.jpg

lemme just grab that arcade mf skin tho

drawkcaB

So I was against bots and tried both Vladimir and Akali. Akali was really simple but really boring until 6, then it got a bit better but she felt a bit boring. Vladimir, I didn't quite understand its concept? Like W so people get slowed and stack E and spam Q? Idk, I read the abilities but couldn't really feel a combo with it. Still did well but, of course, it's bots.

Got to try Quinn and was lots of fun actually!

Take this with a grain of salt since I don't play Vlad, but he's basically a magic AoE DPS bruiser with a heavy focus on teamfights. His W is an escape tool, you don't really want to use it for the slow except in chase situations. What you want to do is just make it through laning phase. Once you get to late game, fully stacked Es pump out a tremendous amount of damage while his Q and passive let him survive the fight. Pair him with other high damage AoE champs when possible to see just how strong his ult can really be.

I think the knock on him is that while he scales tremendously well, if takes a long time to get going. He's doesn't do much until he has full ranks in Q. Ryze achieves similar results in less time.

Oro said:
His latinamerican voice feels like someone is ***** voiceactor in his ***** and start recording the lines.

Which is fitting as that's how I feel as a mage when he stuns->ult->comets me. Little prick.

panda said:

You've gone well past the point of sensibility so why not?

I'm there too.

The email text put in salt in the wound though. Riot sees how much some players like us spend, throw me a fucking refund token.

brian!

it's better to itemize towards ali's ult (uptime downtime) rather than his ap ratios
but i mean i also don't see top ali sticking around for that much longer

garath

oh gawd
761ULJ1.jpg

"I am so excited to see the results and I am sure you are feeling the same way too"

Not sure if excited is the word.....

On another note:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YLsLGTG0jY&list=TLVUxHFaCYUaNLQH5QsvX8sMgYCWPmbRMC

Awesome coaching video for a Gold I midlane Ahri. Some real subtle stuff in there I have never even thought of.

edit: I'm not terribly thrilled with the "Oh my god what are you doing" comments from the coach though lol. He's gold I, that's what he's doing. Point it out so he learns and keep rolling.

All that effort for the new legendary skin (which admittedly does look great) for fuckin' Veigar of all people. What a waste. It's not like he doesn't have a gazillion others to choose from already. Now if they really wanted to have a "Final Boss" that players would've absolutely despised and actively wanted to beat (since Veigar has quite a fanbase), they should've gone for Yorick. Partially because he never received any new skins post-release; have his ghouls be Pac-man's ghosts and stuff.

It needs to be called just Viktorious
No Mecha'zix, no Viktorious. No fun allowed.

Proper start on Warwick (and Nunu) is machete+pink wards+pots, so yeah, knowledgeable Warwick.
Trundle can pull it off too, though I generally prefer having 2 green wards and 1 pot in most instances with the set-up I run.

drawkcaB

Trundle can pull it off too, though I generally prefer having 2 green wards and 1 pot in most instances with the set-up I run.

Oh really? I'll have to try it out in an actual game. When I do jungle clears in customs to practice my timing I typically need two pots, but getting a leash should change that quite a bit.

Nekofrog

Banned

I find myself starting machete/1 pot on a lot of junglers now.

Okay, that's a lie. Only on Master Yi. Machete/1 pot, take minimal damage with alpha dodge and full attack speed rune page for easy fast clear on starting buff side. Clear the entire side, recall for madreds, TP to inner turret, clear the other side, walk and clear original side again, I now have madstone in just a few minutes and can do dragon.

If they gave you stuff for spending X amount of dollars, everyone would email them. But $1000 is pretty impressive and not easily attainable by a majority of the playerbase.

I think they already have enough to deal with hacked accounts, RP refunds for stuff on sale, etc.

I decided to take a little break from NA ranking and started my placement matches with my other account in LAN (the reason why I'm playing with low elo people - first time ranking) . I thought I had already added you, I'll check tonight.

Saw you moved. Tijuana?

Oh I see, I still don't have internet in my room so I haven't played League in a while, I'll try to play this night but I'm kind of busy right now. I miss League already. ):

And no, thank god I'm not in Tijuana. I'm living in Ensenada now. Really cool, nice weather.

honest non troll question

why dont heroes go on sale, only skins

seems like a missed opportunity

have like a one day a week sale on a random champ

i imagine the money you'd make on a half off thing for a champ would be greater then... whatever else youre doing

im talking about play points or whatever not money points

garath

i imagine the money you'd make on a half off thing for a champ would be greater then... whatever else youre doing

6 skins and 6 champs are on sale every week.

zkylon

zkylewd

im talking about play points or whatever not money points
6 random champions go half rp off every week dood

i'm confused as to what you say about "money points" and "play points" since you're talking about making tons of money off putting a champion half off

get your writing straight dude wtf

dude im really drunk right now

im just saying the sales shit could be better in my opinion

but of course i have an inherent adversity to the whole system in general

zkylon

zkylewd
how could it be better?

tell rito, they usually listen

i'm not saying it's perfect or even good but you know your suggestion is already implemented so what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom