• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
Some people like yordles, some people don't. I liked Avatar (not the Airbender movie), some people don't, and I'd like to think that maybe both types of people can exist in the world and not be angry but maybe that's overly optimistic.

Today in my ranked game, one person had never seen a Zilean before, and one person had laned against a Zilean maybe one time ever. It did not go well for our team at all.

Blizzard

Banned
Server went down for a second, I got stuck in lobby for like 5+ minutes, and when I finally quit I still lost the LP and got the dodge penalty. Riot please! ;_;

Bacon

nk2qgkz.png

Kat got 38 kills in 22 minutes, not much more for me to add, lol.

M.J. Doja

Banned
Anybody in the silver (and gold/bronze) league want to group up for some ranked? It's scary to try my luck solo queueing...... MJ Doja is the name, or just say something here and i'll add you

Still finding "supports" that wants me to carry them while they are stealing my minions, going full ap and demands me to put wards instead of them.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
who do i email to find out how much ive spent

Me, just send me your bank account # and full social and I'll get that amount back to you.

edit: quick calculation using my bank statements shows me I've spent $375 on this free game...

It's probably higher since I've used gift cards as well.

zkylon

zkylewd
lol

100% of that money was spent in cosmetics

0% regrets

panda is much much worse than me tho. if pandadollars are worth as much as i think they are, at least

Fracas

#fuckonami
Dunno how many of you guys watch trick but holy hell he's made bank the last couple nights. Like 20k.

edit: wtf, another $5k from one guy.

Dunno how many of you guys watch trick but holy hell he's made bank the last couple nights. Like 20k.

edit: wtf, another $5k from one guy.

Isn't there a stranger on Twitch who gives lots of cash to random streamers? Some suspected it was money laundering.

Fracas

#fuckonami
who is giving 5k to whom
what
Donations from random people to trick, the twitch streamer
Isn't there a stranger on Twitch who gives lots of cash to random streamers? Some suspected it was money laundering.
The big donations weren't from anonymous people, they were stream regulars as far as I know. It seems one person retracted theirs though.

edit: aw, it was the 5k donation that was fake. Still, serious cash coming in

Do you guys ever turn off a stream if you see them playing a certain champ

Like i just opened wings' stream and saw he was playing nid and turned it off

I just dont think shes interesting to watch

Blizzard

Banned
I was playing against a 300+ ping blitzcrank. The grabs were hitting outside of the hitbox, one of our players was lagging out, the "DEFEATED" message took 5 seconds or so to appear after the nexus blew up, and I couldn't ever even see the postgame lobby.

*edit* The game isn't even up in the match history yet, and when I restarted the client it's trying to make me rejoin the game. Oh, and a firewall error! Haven't seen that lately.

It's almost as fun as when you get Veigar in ARAM and the enemy team turns out to be 4 or 5 AD.

It's okay for me. Event Horizon is still a really strong zoning tool and Veigar can still nuke someone unless you're all AP and they just stack Banshees and Maws. :(

Miracles happen! Very nearly lost since they got our Nexus down to 40%. Managed to bounce back but it took a long while. Props to Zilean who put most of his ults on me. Sona was tanky as hell.

Ferrio

Banned
Played gnar vs a darius...somehow won.

At one point vi, ezreal and darius all came to gank me. Even with the darius pull I got away... gnar doesn't give a shit with that bouncing.

I actually really like the champ... though I can't decide what kinda build to go.

Sofo

O:! Grats on Platinum V!

I'm still mulling over doing ranked games. Some friends of mine say I should definitely land on Silver, but I am so terrified of SoloQ. ._. Even when watching some of the challenger guys on streams, if someone on your game are on tilt or just can't handle the game that day, seems like a clear defeat, or hard to come back from it.

I'll try to get familiar with other roles and hopefully get to Silver before season ends!

23qwerty

Hmm, why do I have 10 ping higher than my friend who plays right beside me x.x
Started happening a couple weeks ago. Possible virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom