• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

Vi is easy and also simple to use but it's a bit pricey (975/6300). I personally don't like Warwick even though it was one of the first junglers I bought, but it's very selfsufficient.

These ones are at most 1350IP. I dunno what your runepages are, but I listed the red/quint runes they can utilize.

- Warwick - aspd / mpen
- Nunu - ad / aspd / ap
- Amumu - ap / aspd / mpen
- Fiddlesticks - ap / mpen
- Udyr - ad / aspd
- Xin Zhao - ad / aspd
- Master Yi - ad / aspd
- Malphite - ad / ap / aspd

Warwick is the safest for newcomers because his sustain is nuts. He doesn't clear fast and can't gank without his ult. Other champions listed above can gank pre-6 with varying success.

ASPD can be useful for most junglers but not always optimal. Some ADCs like Vayne can use ASPD too.

Edwardo

Swain and Alistar are the current popular pro counter picks.

Thanks

lol-coke-01_1024.0.0_cinema_960.0.jpg

lol-coke-02_768.0.jpg

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/15/6006427/league-of-legends-coke-champions

Tizoc

These ones are at most 1350IP. I dunno what your runepages are, but I listed the red/quint runes they can utilize.

- Warwick - aspd / mpen
- Nunu - ad / aspd / ap
- Amumu - ap / aspd / mpen
- Fiddlesticks - ap / mpen
- Udyr - ad / aspd
- Xin Zhao - ad / aspd
- Master Yi - ad / aspd
- Malphite - ad / ap / aspd

Warwick is the safest for newcomers because his sustain is nuts. He doesn't clear fast and can't gank without his ult. Other champions listed above can gank pre-6 with varying success.

ASPD can be useful for most junglers but not always optimal. Some ADCs like Vayne can use ASPD too.

Interesting list, for WW and Udyr, My rune page should mainly include AD/Atk Spd/Pen runes, respectily, then?

Edwardo

did riot buy polygon, it's the second woot riot article in a week i think

btw it would be pretty cool if you could get like a 4 game ip boost out of coke bottles or something

Ya that's what I was looking for in the article at first. I figured there would be some kind of reward for buying the league branded cokes.

zkylon

zkylewd
Ya that's what I was looking for in the article at first. I figured there would be some kind of reward for buying the league branded cokes.

i think like 4 games ip boost, a special icon and a free mystery skin would be really cool things for a promo like this

now to find the way to have someone import me a lux can

Tizoc

i think like 4 games ip boost, a special icon and a free mystery skin would be really cool things for a promo like this

now to find the way to have someone import me a lux can

It'd still taste like any other Coca Cola.
You just want to have it by your pillow when you sleep don't you?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Wouldn't it be hard to import a specific champion skinned coke though? You have like 1:125 chance of getting the one you want unless it was a service where you can choose the one you want.

zkylon

zkylewd
It'd still taste like any other Coca Cola.
You just want to have it by your pillow when you sleep don't you?
not necessarily a fan of tin cans in my bed but i'd love it in my desk to match my lux mousepad

Wouldn't it be hard to import a specific champion skinned coke though? You have like 1:125 chance of getting the one you want unless it was a service where you can choose the one you want.
yea that's why the things i was thinking of wouldn't be too specific

mystery skin voucher as a rare drop would be nice. and no one expects a legendary out of mystery skins so it's just a fun little thing

Edwardo

I have so many champs I want to get and I just got paid so its hard to not want to go on a spending spree and just buy all of them.

If you wanted to trade mystery gifts I wouldn't say no.

lets trade mystery gifts. Just one though. I'm going on vacation next weekend and I need to not spend money.

Subtle

The fall from Gold 1 to Gold 5 is real haha. I'm not even on tilt I make sure to space out my games to ensure that. But when the League gods don't want you to win, they make sure that you don't

How the fuck do you "lag" in this game? Cable/DSL is 40 bucks a month for 15-25mbps. How the fuck are you lagging so bad you can't connect till over 10 minutes into the game? Completely fucking our bot lane. I started 6-1 with my AD TF mid but there was just nothing we could do. Our Cait bot was solo and got destroyed. Easy win that turned into a 6-9 game with my TF. That was a 20+ kill game if it was 5v5 the whole way.

How the fuck do you "lag" in this game? Cable/DSL is 40 bucks a month for 15-25mbps. How the fuck are you lagging so bad you can't connect till over 10 minutes into the game? Completely fucking our bot lane. I started 6-1 with my AD TF mid but there was just nothing we could do. Our Cait bot was solo and got destroyed. Easy win that turned into a 6-9 game with my TF. That was a 20+ kill game if it was 5v5 the whole way.

Bad pc's?

I like to brag when I can, because I mostly do terrible. But I decided to play a game of Twisted Treeline, which I have only played a few times....and haven't played for at least 8 months. I destroyed. I felt bad for 'em. It was damn hard for them to dodge my abilities in lane.

Vel_zpsd5ef4856.png

Subtle

Not everyone lives where you live.

theres ur problem.

No it's not, my TF does great 90% of the time and wins a lot.

Next game I get a bot lane that goes 0-7 combined within the first 10 minutes. They ended up feeding like 12 kills in record time. Game over. This is just horrific. No wonder I stopped playing for a month. Two straight losses that were completely out of my hands.

Not everyone lives where you live.
Yeah, except that it's the North American server. It would be nice if people 10,000 miles away didn't "lag" and screw up the experience for others.

Newt

Next game I get a bot lane that goes 0-7 combined within the first 10 minutes. They ended up feeding like 12 kills in record time. Game over. This is just horrific. No wonder I stopped playing for a month. Two straight losses that were completely out of my hands.
If this is a shocker, ranked probably isn't for you.

Blizzard

Banned
I got 2 ranked wins in a row today. I did really badly in both games, and basically won in each case because the other team had an AFK for maybe 20 minutes. I guess I won the lottery so I should quit for the day!

TomShoe

Banned

Yeah, except that it's the North American server. It would be nice if people 10,000 miles away didn't "lag" and screw up the experience for others.

Ikr. I was playing Twitch/Morgana vs. Caitlyn/Velkoz, and we're actually doing well. Went 2-0 in 11 minutes with 2 Udyr ganks, even though Morg stole a kill. Then I look at the kill score. 3-10. WTF? Turns out Teemo had fed 7 kills to Fiora in 12 minutes. No pinging for help, no nothing. 15 minutes in:

omg he hasn't even got his first item shiiit

he's building runaan's what the fuck

In total he goes 0/10/0 and we get stomped at 20. Fuck I had to go play ARAMs for a day just too cool off. I'm finishing my placements tonight. 4-3 so far.

zkylon

zkylewd
ikWnBvudqJQvb.png

quality arams matchmaking strikes again lol

i don't mind that bunch of diamond rejects but i feel like maybe it could've leveraged the 5 man premade a bit lol

edit: sorry for dp
edit2: took em diamonds to ori town yum yum yum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom