• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korten

Banned
My team won a ranked game, but I'm still in the game, attempting to reconnect.

Edit: Quit game and only got 9 lp... for a 40 min game. First ranked in a while..

Blizzard

Banned
Our Jinx just got reported by the whole enemy team because apparently she wasn't lagging as bad
My game had the same thing -- the enemy Caitlyn seemed to be the only one not lagging like crazy. We had people who literally couldn't move, stuck in spawn or whatever, but she was able to push all the way up the side through all towers. I tried reconnecting but it didn't help.

garath

My team won a ranked game, but I'm still in the game, attempting to reconnect.

Edit: Quit game and only got 9 lp... for a 40 min game. First ranked in a while..

Loss prevented. They won't lose LP and you get small LP gains.

I just want to play Riot. Why your servers suck?

edit: if you repair a League install, does it wipe out all your key bindings, etc? I don't think I really have anything special so maybe that wouldn't be a big deal but I can't invite any friends to game and Riot seems to think it's my computer.

Newt

Just a regular GAF game.
070d67e6a6aaddd8decccf83a2ee6656.png

26087517d80fa3d96bfe8a45e8de4bcd.png

Ferrio

Banned
Top: Corki
Mid: Syndra
Bot: Yasou/zed
Jungle: Lee (me)

How the hell am I suppose to deal with that? Why can't I get other teams with that?

Blizzard

Banned
I was just playing a team builder game with Gnar against Riot Preeti -- apparently they wrote or produced the Gnar survival guide. :O

garath

join ussssssssssss

I'm seriously contemplating just working on a new account for a bit and if its better just swap my main account. East coast ping plus crappy ddos all the time makes for a terrible time with no end in sight.

It sucks having to spend rp but it sure beats not being able to play Lol.

TomShoe

Banned
Gawd this SUCKS

died at least 3 times due to disconnects every 10-15 damn minutes

riot fix your shit all the money we give you

costy pls, u never played with me.

time zones dude. you guys always came on super late

had good fun with xcloser the other day though

I'll be playing til probably pretty late tomorrow night if you want to play some co-op vs AI games. That's generally all that I play after 1 AM.

I'm seriously contemplating just working on a new account for a bit and if its better just swap my main account. East coast ping plus crappy ddos all the time makes for a terrible time with no end in sight.

It sucks having to spend rp but it sure beats not being able to play Lol.

Ehhh, I wouldn't be too hasty about it. They'll get it sorted eventually.

if you do want to give EU West a try though give us a shout in the GAF channel there

just be wary of time zones.

Miraculously won a game that started so bad. Everyone called their picks, then last pick Morde probably tried to make people dodge. He said "sorry my sibling pressed it, just dodge". Our top Panth was asking people to dodge but nope. We have no jungle. I asked him to jungle, says he can't, then I wanted to swap with him (supp Morg) but he declines. Then Morde tries to shove our AP Mid Ez out by calling mid at the start of the game, so now we have multiple mad people. Everyone starts on a tilt. Enemy jungle Yi quickly goes 5/0.

Somehow Ez and Panth's roaming got us back in track. We started winning fights one by one and the enemy was derping by also going at us one by one. I actually built Twin Shadows so we can get more pick offs.

Don't know WTF to pick on the report on Morde. I was pretty mad but I never showed it.

garath

What do you mean with this? There's plenty of Latin people playing this game. If you don't want to endure the Spanish or the lower skill that's a diff thing lol

Just being a little tongue in cheek with it :p

I think I remember enough Spanish from high school to get along. I can ask where the bathroom is and stuff.

Ferga

Irelia CAN beat nid but the first few levels is just so easy to screw up that I never pick into it.

One spear or trap + takedown can ruin the entire lane

Blizzard

Banned
I'm probably going to ruin it for myself by saying this, but I managed to get to a silver 1 promotion series tonight. My Maokai win rate is now something like 70%, 17-7.

I may go on a losing streak with him again, but if I can just manage to get him MOST of the time, surely I can get a little further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom