• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
I play on 120 ;(.

But on a good day it's 60 :p.

Canadian ISPs :(.
lolol that's really sad

the ping pain is real tho

i flash q self e'd with ori the other day and with 0 ping that would've been a kill. 60 ping meant e triggered way too late T_T

My biggest flaw with Ori is being too wary of ulting.

Plus playing with 200 ping makes using smartcast indicators impossible.
don't. use it always, ppl that don't know ori will tell u "awww you only hit one" but you'll know better and that pick got you the dragon.

also yea 200 ping is pretty painful. i used to play ori and lux on that ping in na server and ehhh i don't wanna ever again

Sewn Chaos or Gothic Orianna? Can't decide between the 2.

0kjGDhrgnREr9zwc

pls

Ferrio

Banned
Jungle just has way too many highs and lows. It's great when your lanes are okay, horrible when their not. Or seeing the lanes take a shit load of damage compared to their opponent, so a gank is very iffy. Then to watch them back and return to lane only to lose a big trade again before you get there.

Yes bot lane, sure I'll gank those 2 full health champions while you guys are at 20% health, I'd love to give them a double.

don't. use it always, ppl that don't know ori will tell u "awww you only hit one" but you'll know better and that pick got you the dragon.

also yea 200 ping is pretty painful. i used to play ori and lux on that ping in na server and ehhh i don't wanna ever again
I can play on 200 ping fine with full smartcast, but 200 ping makes using the indicators impossible because they give you a huge delay between a press and a release :/
I thought Renekton could only say "destruction".
I thought all he could say was rawr

Bacon

Jungle just has way too many highs and lows. It's great when your lanes are okay, horrible when their not. Or seeing the lanes take a shit load of damage compared to their opponent, so a gank is very iffy. Then to watch them back and return to lane only to lose a big trade again before you get there.

Yes bot lane, sure I'll gank those 2 full health champions while you guys are at 20% health, I'd love to give them a double.

The most frustrating thing is when your laners are losing and they aren't even being ganked by the opposing jungler. If you die once don't go back into lane and try to fight again, just farm up and play safe. Then they start blaming you for them losing one on one.

Like you said it definitely has the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, I guess that's why I enjoy it so much.

Ferrio

Banned
The most frustrating thing is when your laners are losing and they aren't even being ganked by the opposing jungler. If you die once don't go back into lane and try to fight again, just farm up and play safe. Then they start blaming you for them losing one on one.

Like you said it definitely has the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, I guess that's why I enjoy it so much.

Ya it's always "Man I wish I was their jungler, I haven't seen him once and all his lanes are winning". Couple games back that happened, I couldn't much either cause all my lanes were pushing. But fuck I knew we lost soon as I saw the champ select.

damn is renekton giving xerath a german suplex

Oh I thought it was the Heimlich.

zkylon

zkylewd
I can play on 200 ping fine with full smartcast, but 200 ping makes using the indicators impossible because they give you a huge delay between a press and a release :/

yea you say that until you try 60

then it's just no going back

when i moved to this server i played lux for like 20 games straight

it was beautiful T_T

yea you say that until you try 60

then it's just no going back

when i moved to this server i played lux for like 20 games straight

it was beautiful T_T
I'm well aware. It's exactly why I've never played and never will play on the BR server.

I don't want to be bound by latency to that shithole

Leezard

I don't know how you manage to play with that ping, I think it becomes really hard to play with 80+ ping. I usually get 27-33 ping.

zkylon

zkylewd
Hell yes. Though it is nice to get friend requests from teammates.

yeah

the kind of teammates you invite to a game once

and then they ask if they can invite a friend

and then they suggest doing their tried and true veigar - garen kill lane

true story

huh that doesn't make any sense
I don't want to try out lower latencies to make me feel like shit for playing on NA. I don't know if that makes any sense, really, but all I know is I don't want a reason to play on BR, ignorance is bliss.

I don't know how you manage to play with that ping, I think it becomes really hard to play with 80+ ping. I usually get 27-33 ping.
I've always played on that ping so I'm 100% used to it. There's only a few things that are really complicated to do in it - smartcast indicators, complex animation cancelling combos like Ali's WQ

Ferrio

Banned
Getting better with lee. Ward hops into ults etc getting a lot more natural. I need to keep a track on my remaining wards though, few times I went to do something not realizing my sightstone was empty.

Jeff-DSA

Her ult is the only reason I never pick her :(. They need a tiny bit of AD scaling on that damn thing.

I get quite a few cleanup kills on her ult or at the early part of a team it scatters the team fight as they scramble to get clear. It makes team fights so much better because once they scatter, and usually the AD retreats backwards, you can pick 1-2 of them early.

It's way better than Lucian's ult, which is just a wet noodle slap and 90% of the shots end up missing anyway.

Edit: Her E is the worst part of her kit, let's not be silly. Sure, it can slow and that's good for escaping ganks, but man, it does nothing, even to minions.

Ferrio

Banned
I get quite a few cleanup kills on her ult or at the early part of a team it scatters the team fight as they scramble to get clear. It makes team fights so much better because once they scatter, and usually the AD retreats backwards, you can pick 1-2 of them early.

It's way better than Lucian's ult, which is just a wet noodle slap and 90% of the shots end up missing anyway.

Edit: Her E is the worst part of her kit, let's not be silly. Sure, it can slow and that's good for escaping ganks, but man, it does nothing, even to minions.

Lucien can move during his, makes his better by far. Also scales with AD.

Jeff-DSA

lucian's ult is way better than mfs
any ult that makes you channel for a while standing still sucks

But you can cancel it and move if needed. I love when Lucian gets the Culling going and some assassin just comes in from the side and blows him up while he just takes it or tries feebly to get away.

if you don't miss the first shot and you aren't retarded when you move, it does serious damage.

Yeah, but like, this doesn't even happen in the LCS.

But you can cancel it and move if needed. I love when Lucian gets the Culling going and some assassin just comes in from the side and blows him up while he just takes it or tries feebly to get away.
applies to MF much more than lucian lol, especially considering he still has access to his dash while using the Culling.

you dont see it in the lcs because no one plays lucian in the lcs except for wild turtle.

in kr where people shit on late game champs with no mid-power spikes, lucian is still a monster adc that's contested because of his good dps throughout the entire game, mobility, sieging, counter-sieging, waveclear and kiting. a lot of that ties into the culling.
Bleh got sent home from work today. So tired of being sick. Guess I get to watch the worlds draw.
type u should make a smurf and play with karma poiice. i'm leveling it to 30 right now.

garath

you can cancel Lucian's ult too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom