• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It's way better than Lucian's ult, which is just a wet noodle slap and 90% of the shots end up missing anyway.

Edit: Her E is the worst part of her kit, let's not be silly. Sure, it can slow and that's good for escaping ganks, but man, it does nothing, even to minions.

Physical damage per shot: 40 / 50 / 60 (+25% bonus AD) (+10% AP)
Shots Fired: 7.5 + (7.5 / 9 / 10.5 × attack speed at the time of cast)

Maximum Shots: 26 / 30 / 33

Maximum Total Damage: 1040 / 1500 / 1980 (+650 / 750 / 825% bonus AD) (+260 / 300 / 330% AP)
New Stack Limit: 6 / 7 / 8
Max Magic Damage: 36 / 42 / 48% AD
Physical Damage Per Wave: 50 / 75 / 125 (+ 20% AP)
Max Physical Damage: 400 / 600 / 1000 (+ 160% AP)
Look at the numbers. Obviously MF ult is multi-target but it's not like AD carries are usually even interested in that. Then you take into account that at max rank Lucian ult is half of MF's ult, and can be used to clear waves for this reason. Make It Rain is fine. 300 base damage plus a 65% AOE slow. Really Lucian's ult is just a good way to secure damage on long range targets and clear waves. You don't have to open up with it, which is why it's ideal.

zkylon

zkylewd
MF's ulti isn't even her problem. Her E is a useless piece of shit ability that you shouldn't even level up.
it's kind of a weird spell in that it'd be actually really good if it weren't on an adcarry

mf's fine, she just needs a meta

it's kind of a weird spell in that it'd be actually really good if it weren't on an adcarry

mf's fine, she just needs a meta
I can't think of a meta that would suit MF that other adcs wouldn't be better anyways.

Even with something like Curse of the Sad Bullet Time came back, who would pick MF instead of say, Jinx or Twitch? I do agree she is fine but she's not going anywhere competitively speaking

Just saying it does scale with AD. I have no idea whether not that magic damage scaling is even any good. MF is one of maybe 10 champions I haven't tried.
It adds like 50 magic damage per shot later on

It's good versus squishies early-mid but against lategame teams it's nothing

zkylon

zkylewd
I can't think of a meta that would suit MF that other adcs wouldn't be better anyways.

Even with something like Curse of the Sad Bullet Time came back, who would pick MF instead of say, Jinx or Twitch? I do agree she is fine but she's not going anywhere competitively speaking
yeah that's also true

but who knows, maybe s5 will bring diversity and she'll be back

i dream of a day adcarries won't be interchangeable

Ocho

yea that delicious 60 ping really makes a difference

sometimes i feel like even 60 is too much

I actually meant that I have 60(ish) ranked games and I'm close to Diamond. I initially placed in Silver III. Ranked in LAN/LAS is easier, but the rage/troll/stupidity I find more frequent. Maybe that's Platinum everywhere.

zkylon

zkylewd
I actually meant that I have 60(ish) ranked games and I'm close to Diamond. I initially placed in Silver III. Ranked in LAN/LAS is easier, but the rage/troll/stupidity I find more frequent. Maybe that's Platinum everywhere.
yea my bad i haven't slept in a while

i can't really compared regions since i get the impression my 200 ping ori wasn't as good as my 60 ping ori

the rage/troll/stupidity i'd say it's about the same. i didn't get hated on for my nationality in na but i still got called all kinds of mean things so ehh... it's the same imo

Ferrio

Banned
Still down 3 losses, need to get my win rate about 50%. Need a good win streak, that initial loss streak fucked me over.

drawkcaB

Ping went down to 55! Thanks drawkcaB!

=P

Check out the statics on the panel after you've completed a match. It'll actually tell you the difference between WTFast routing and your normal internet routing. My packet loss and ping spike info for my normal connection are insane. All that said, you may still experience temporary DCs - which I think might be something that just can't be helped with all this DDoS fuckery - but it's otherwise a great improvement.

(I think it even helps with downloading patches. I had it on for the 4.15 patch by mistake and it was super fast)

I'm probably going to sub to the actual service after the free trial is over. That let's you not only pick your own "start" server" by the "end" server as well. Hopefully let's me bypass all those nodes being bombarded.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Tried using it in Florida and only noticed a 5-10ms change in ping. I am forever doomed to play league at 120-140ms.

T__T

Nekofrog

Banned
eb8f8e010a008ed32e6a9fed5ab3aab0.png

end game reward for penta kill

feral flare transforms into boots

garath

elo heaven tarnished.

ADC teemo that just sat bot ignoring everyone all game. Then claimed we "didn't want to win".

Best part was a pretty big dragon fight that he was still just in bot lane the entire time. Didn't even get bot tower the entire game. Wheeee.

Oh well. Got my 1 ranked game out of the way. My MMR is dropping with this infrequent play. Getting 25 for a win, just got 13 for a loss.

V_Arnold

0/4/22 Sona - so good feeling.
I have no right to feel this good after a LOL game.

And at one point, I helped a Yasuo do a pentakill on the enemy team. 2v5, we won, I did not even die. WoW.

Jeff-DSA

i wanted to kill someone when sivir flashed into their tower to chase vayne and died

That always sucks, but it's way worse when your jungler or roaming mid come and do that in your lane. I don't know why, but I've had that happen to me so much up in the top lane lately. They come up, dive the turret and die, and just feed a kill away right in front of you despite you dropping warning pings to abandon the gank.

forgrim

so haven't really been playing ranked for a year during a cross country work assignment. Decided 3 weeks ago I must achieve gold before Destiny comes out and takes over my life.

Achieved gold today with a promo series of 3-2. Apparently instead of Renekton top, Nami support is my calling, 8-1 as a support.

GOODBYE HEIMERDINGERS WITCH HUNTERS <--achtius loves this name

hello Swain's Gladiators. how terrible of a name you are.

(wtf when did Newt become Diamond. doesn't he play fiora and ashe?) he was gold last season! i'm so behind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom