• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
250px-205Forretress.png

250px-338Solrock.png

615Cryogonal.png

025Pikachu.png
Etc.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Zyra rework?

Or is that Leblanc, since there are two?

zkylon

zkylewd
might be the late hour but i think ori got some particle things added too in pbe.

ixVAJH3JvLKIL.PNG

like i don't remember the blue circle thing around the ball and the teal-ish hue on the e trail

overall i really like the shine, specially on like the bronze parts and stuff. really shiny and metal-y, very cool

kind of a bummer that they won't add the super metal to the other skins :/

bokn

Banned
Sent you one.
Ok what do I do with it now
might be the late hour but i think ori got some particle things added too in pbe.

ixVAJH3JvLKIL.PNG

like i don't remember the blue circle thing around the ball and the teal-ish hue on the e trail

overall i really like the shine, specially on like the bronze parts and stuff. really shiny and metal-y, very cool

kind of a bummer that they won't add the super metal to the other skins :/

Hey that metal shine looks sweet.

Sofo

Yay, got my 5 wins Ascension icon! So hard to get the "other team no ascension" thing ._. Every time we are dominating there's some Khazix/Yasuo/Yi/Rengar that snatches Xerath!

Boh!

I'm down for normals later if EUWgaf wants to! (pls no topperino)

Ferga

So I'm just solo Qing and we start to destroy a game.

But then all of a sudden ziggs solos blue and the Master Yi jungle is outraged because he lost a stack!!!

So he afks for 5minutes screaming abuse from fountain.

The other 4 players just joke around with his abuse and destroy 4v5

The Master Yi is confused on why we are so good! So he comes back and starts to split push.

We joke that he afked 5minutes so he could buy a Botrk without having to farm. He laughs and we have a great time winning the game together.

The end!

Sofo

So I'm just solo Qing and we start to destroy a game.

But then all of a sudden ziggs solos blue and the Master Yi jungle is outraged because he lost a stack!!!

So he afks for 5minutes screaming abuse from fountain.

The other 4 players just joke around with his abuse and destroy 4v5

The Master Yi is confused on why we are so good! So he comes back and starts to split push.

We joke that he afked 5minutes so he could buy a Botrk without having to farm. He laughs and we have a great time winning the game together.

The end!

Expected a sour end, but was gladly surprised lol.

Tried AP Varus in ARAM for giggles. Nowhere near as dominant in ARAM as AD Varus, but W is glorious. With Nashor plus some AP I get 40% AP ratio on-hit. I was hitting for around 200+ extra magic damage per attack. I had 400 AP so popping 3 stacks really hurt.

Opiate

I'm not getting the Shurima icons for Ascension for some reason. Do I need to do something besides "play and win" to get those? Can't figure it out.

Leezard

I'm not getting the Shurima icons for Ascension for some reason. Do I need to do something besides "play and win" to get those? Can't figure it out.
You need to claim them at the shurima website. I don't have the link as I'm on mobile, but it should be an easy find from the main league Web site.

Feebastic

Never mind, beaten.

Was thinking about this earlier - what champs in which roles would you recommend to people who dislike those roles? For example, I can't stand playing top lane and don't have fun doing so, unless I pick Lee Sin and spend the whole time jumping around doing Lee Sin things.

Opiate

I appeared to be logged in, and it still said I didn't have the rewards. Then suddenly it just... updated and said I had everything. So, it's fixed, I guess. Don't know how though.

What the shit is going on with the servers lately?

Every game has lag and a bunch of DCs on both sides.

I appeared to be logged in, and it still said I didn't have the rewards. Then suddenly it just... updated and said I had everything. So, it's fixed, I guess. Don't know how though.

The Raven saw your post prolly.

clemenx

Banned
I'm sad that you get seen while stealthed as the Ascended. I did it a couple of times as Twitch and was hoping to appear behind them as a giant rat.

zkylon

zkylewd
Why are they making players claim rewards?

they already said they'll roll rewards automatically after the event is over if you forgot to claim yours

i think they're making ppl manually claim the rewards so that the server load is more manageable. like, not 30 million ppl requesting new icons at once

it registered my sad 2 wins so i dunno what opiate's issue was

Tizoc

Sooooooooooooo Inf. Edge is a little more expensive now...
Infinity Edge
Total price increased to 3950g from 3800g
4000 Gold...
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/09/912-pbe-update-first-batch-of-texture.html

The New Garen buff for his Passive is...kinda pointless?

EDIT: Thoughts on these Nidalee changes?
Nidalee

Base AD lowered to 44 from 49
Base Attack Speed lowered to 0.638 from 0.670
Takedown (Cougar Q) attack damage ratio lowered to .8/2.0/2.67 from 1/2.5/3.33 (min/max/maxHunt)
Takedown (Cougar Q) ability power ratio increased to .3/.75/1 from .24/.6/.8 (min/max/maxHunt)
Pounce (Cougar W) cooldown reduction mechanic added to Hunted Pounce ( removed from Hunted Swipe)
Pounce (Cougar W) cooldown reduction mechanic baseline effect inreased to 1.5 seconds from 1 second.
Pounce (Cougar W) cooldown reduction mechanics on Pounce now affected by Nidalee's CDR.
Swipe (Cougar E) no longer affects the cooldown of Pounce when used on a hunted target.

Burt

Man, most of those texture updates are pretty negligible, but Battlecast Xerath looks sooo much better.

I think the Garen passive buff is nice, but definitely not that big considering how small of an impact it'll have in lane. Works well for sieges I guess? 2% of your maximum health per second is pretty significant. Warmog's and Spirit Visage on him might end up being pretty insane in practice. That'll probably take you from half health to full health in less than the time it takes a Banshee's to pop back up.

Nidalee (post-rework) is a strange champion, in that she's bad at anything other than laning and splitpushing, but she's amazing at what she does. She needs to build a gold and XP advantage and snowball with it, becoming big enough that she can use her burst to assassinate unwary enemies and to apply relentless map pressure. So to be good - and she's good now - she has to be able to win any lane matchup easily. If she doesn't win her lane she's essentially deadweight. These nerfs will definitely make her less dominant in lane, and therefore useless in a portion of her games, but the die-hard mains will continue to succeed with her. One of the nice things about Nidalee is that she can work with almost any item build, so putting more strength in AP scalings might mean there's more Athene's & RoA builds.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The New Garen buff for his Passive is...kinda pointless?
It's actually a pretty big deal. Able to go counter jungle more easily after he wins lane, and it will help with some of Garen's late game scaling. 2% HP per second after 4 second is pretty crazy, and will give Garen the presence he needs to push persistently either solo or as a group in the late game.

Yay wall-hits are actually counted for ults, that's going to make aram funny sometimes. I wish there was some modifier to count against hitting against an enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom