• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a Vita, get Persona 4 Golden. It's on sale on PSN like every month.

Is there some kind of global ban on the waifu joke? I remember people getting banned for talking about waifus in the Persona 5 topic.

Ferrio

Banned

Is there some kind of global ban on the waifu joke? I remember people getting banned for talking about waifus in the Persona 5 topic.

Don't think it's an official rule...but it it causes the topic to stray off into bizarre territory people get struck down.

People were derailing the thread for like 2 pages of waifu wars.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

If threads start getting derailed because of people being weird and spamming, the bans come down.

Newt

This Graves afked on me two games ago. My last game, he matched us again, this time on the other team. That was probably the most toxic I've been in a while.

Ferrio

Banned
One win away from promos, and it's a clusterfuck.

WW: "This build wins lanes"

Not a fan of soraka supports either, especially ones that run heal because "the cd on my heal is too long". But fuck I did horrible as well so whatever. We were doing okay in lane, but mid and top starting flowing in ours, went downhill fast.
R8CqlI1.png

Newt

One win away from promos, and it's a clusterfuck.

WW: "This build wins lanes"

Not a fan of soraka supports either, especially ones that run heal because "the cd on my heal is too long". But fuck I did horrible as well so whatever. We were doing okay in lane, but mid and top starting flowing in ours, went downhill fast.
R8CqlI1.png
Chalice is actually a good item on WW.

I would argue that Grail is a core item for Lanewick. He really wants the mana regen much like Malphite. Chalice lets him sustain much better, and his Q has a 100% AP ratio anyway. CDR is a great stat for him.

shira

Doto shirts are 50% more expensive because doto fans are on average, 50% fatter

Are you the boken?

Doto shirts come with in game goods.

Do league shirts?

extra hats is extra monies.

Yeah, I think there was LCS exclusive skins, but I don't think they can sell them on something like the Steam market.

Wondering if lining up for 4 hours was also part of the deal for last LCS.

Jeff-DSA

I let my self-imposed weekend ban of LoL expire at midnight, and played one match. I came back angry, especially after our Yasuo quit 10 seconds in and didn't come back until after 20 minutes. An angry MF is a steamroller that only lives to murder champs. Our Yasuo came back with less than 10 minutes left and he passed 3 people on their team as far as levels go. Pretty funny, because we were so ahead that he was free to jungle farm the whole time and show up for the final team fight.

Wc5488c.png

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1541938384/210181856

Ferga

You'll get to plat with cait then get really confident in your ability to cait....

then you'll lose 10 games in a row with her.

R.I.P irelia winrate :c

Nekofrog

Banned
i mean my overall cait stats are nothing impressive but at least its positive.

edit: i pulled a newt and will now represent my favorite champion

Tizoc

I would argue that Grail is a core item for Lanewick. He really wants the mana regen much like Malphite. Chalice lets him sustain much better, and his Q has a 100% AP ratio anyway. CDR is a great stat for him.

Hmm Grail+3 Tank Items and at least BoRK/Hydra/Wit's End sounds like an interesting build.

Leezard

Some reddit user compiled a bunch of stats and apparently 87.4% of all champions were picked or banned during the summer season across the following 7 regions (NA/EU/LPL/GPL/OGN/BR/TR). That's more than 100 different champs being picked/banned.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...lds_stats_874_of_champions_were_pickedbanned/

The five most popular champs (by number of picks, you can sort in the table in the reddit link to use other metrics):

Code:
Champ:          Winrate:
Lucian		48.4%	
Thresh		52.1%	
Lee Sin		54.9%	
Elise          	51.5%	
Lulu          	46.6%

The Lee sin winrate is kind of large considering how popular he is.

Ranked 5s is so much better. Made a team with one other gafer and one of my real life friends.

Irl friend is mechanically really strong, decision making slightly questionable but he can hold his own. Got a friend that is a plat adc main who is playing for us, with a bunch of other gold players including some 14 year old who is a god on lee sin.

Basically long story short went 4-1 in placements, putting us in Gold 5, so my silver friend is now gold. This means he gets the end of season rewards right?

Feels like we could easily keep going, I was supporting our adc and we absolutely crushed lane every game, and our jungler was carrying the rest of the map hard. When I first met the guy playing adc we were both silver, duo queued and won something like 8 straight before not playing together again. Had so much synergy, still have it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom