• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Her Q is enough to stick to him. Even then, if he burns his E wrong once he's a dead.

Either person can get screwed there. If Fiora Qs in, she's committed because she has zero escape from that point and if Gnar leaps off of her head or a minion, he's safely out, but she's vulnerable to a gank for a while if she had to push in to get to Gnar.

I love Fiora and I do think she can be a good match up against Gnar, but she's riskier than other melee champs. She has no stun or escape to rely on to get her out of trouble. It's up to the Gnar to make the mistake to win a fight 1v1, I feel. Someone like Renekton, Riven, or Jax can do a better job of handling the little runt.

Ferrio

Banned
Either person can get screwed there. If Fiora Qs in, she's committed because she has zero escape from that point and if Gnar leaps off of her head or a minion, he's safely out, but she's vulnerable to a gank for a while if she had to push in to get to Gnar.

Or you just Q him again, and don't go in when there is a wave approaching for him to safely get away.

Jeff-DSA

Or you just Q him again, and don't go in when there is a wave approaching for him to safely get away.

That's what I mean by small windows. You have to go when the minions are just right, you can't go if he's anywhere near a transformation, hopefully he's burned his E or it's on cooldown, you have to know that the enemy jungler is far away. Lots of other champs don't have to find these tiny windows to engage. I mean, Fiora has these problems with anybody, but it's amplified with Gnar because he's so hard to run down and stick to.

I guess you can look at it that in most cases you are going to force him away, and that's always a positive in lane.

Azir spotlight.

yes Phreak makes a Darude Sandstorm joke. Yes it is also awful.

re: Fiora and Gnar -- Fiora absolutely murders Gnar. At level 6 Fiora has 3 targeted dashes and a movement speed boost. Saying she can't stick to him is horse shit.

I pray for any Gnar that has to fight a level 2 or 3 Fiora.

Nev

Banned
He looks like he's going to be so overpowered. He looks awesome.

He looks like just another Yasuo; he has too many things. Like, either the path blocking ult or the turrets, not both. Like Yasuo, either the zero cost, zero CD, spammable dash or one of the best defensive spells in the game. Can be applied to Braum to a lesser extent too, his ult is too much if we consider his other spells and passive.

#riotdesign

Einbroch

Banned
He looks like just another Yasuo; he has too many things. Like, either the path blocking ult or the turrets, not both. Like Yasuo, either the zero cost, zero CD, spammable dash or one of the best defensive spells in the game. Can be applied to Braum to a lesser extent too, his ult is too much if we consider his other spells and passive.

#riotdesign

I prefer this #riotdesign.

These champions are super interesting. Now, every other champion not being like them is an issue, but dammit if they're not fun. Yasuo, Lee Sin, Azir...all super fun to play champions.

brian!

no i mean an actual dog not one that's pretending it's human or something
it can play and lick and shout and just be all around happy

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
People bitching about fucking Yasuo. You guys at least get slightly OP champions release. You don't even remember the stupid dumb shennanigans with release day Vayne and Lee Sin. That shit had to be hot fixed. It was that broken.

Newt

An Amumu building correctly is so refreshing.
42493130473298ea2dfee477955a4855.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom