• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

Spectral>Golem if ahead, even or farming well.

Quill coat is just an inferior item for amumu when you compare it to spirit stone.

Quill coat is for champs with bad clears because they are forced to auto attack with their abysmal base AD and AS.

Amumu has 0 problem clearing and spirit stone lets you clear camps even faster since it's +20% damage on each E.

Newt

Spectral>Golem if ahead, even or farming well.

Quill coat is just an inferior item for amumu when you compare it to spirit stone.

Quill coat is for champs with bad clears because they are forced to auto attack with their abysmal base AD and AS.

Amumu has 0 problem clearing and spirit stone lets you clear camps even faster since it's +20% damage on each E.
I'm fine with spectral. I just don't want to see it followed up with a deahcap.

Ferga

I couldn't see azir being a mid champ since I saw his initial skillset release.

He has sustained damage with no upfront burst or huge out of nowhere poke. Doesn't fit the mid meta at all.

I can see him being pushed into the support role if he gets nerfed out of solo lanes if he is released on the strong side

Happy with the Talon nerf in general, targeted silence is not fun. Not sure if the slow is the best idea though.

I like Wraith+Abyssal+Sunfire+Rylais/Lyandries+Boots+Randuins on Amumu.

Jeff-DSA

That Talon nerf is such bull. Seriously, he's worthless now. Completely. Why not take Malzahar's silence? He can do that crap from range and hit multiple targets. We gotta take it away from the guy who needs to get into melee range?

So, at 96 LP and our moron top laner quits 30 seconds in and comes back 10 minutes later. There HAS GOT to be some sort of hidden algorithm that ruins people trying to promote.

I guess unconventional picks can work out. We had an AD Tristana mid that did surprisingly well against Malzahar, and a Zilean top that fed Darius.

zkylon

zkylewd
That Talon nerf is such bull. Seriously, he's worthless now. Completely. Why not take Malzahar's silence? He can do that crap from range and hit multiple targets. We gotta take it away from the guy who needs to get into melee range?

So, at 96 LP and our moron top laner quits 30 seconds in and comes back 10 minutes later. There HAS GOT to be some sort of hidden algorithm that ruins people trying to promote.
because one's targeted, instant and on a dominant champion

cfgJHvv.jpg

fiddle's such a retarded champ lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
tbh i'm all for these nerfs for assassins

if you want to have stupid damage in a stupid short window of time then you better be fast at pulling your combo or else the other guy is gonna blow you up/zhonyas/flash/lantern out

you still have really short reaction time to getting murdered in the face but you can at least do something

zkylon

zkylewd
well like, having a bad thing deal with another bad thing is how we got in this mess in the first place

isn't that how irelia was born

Jeff-DSA

I'd say I'm quite happy where the game is at right now. Tris bugs me, but that's about it.

Just lost a game because she got out of control. You can dominate her early, but she still gets out of control. Worst champ in the game, hands down.

"Who should I ban?"

"Tristana"

*bans Lucian*

Tristana wrecks the game.

bokn

Banned
when is riot going to learn how to balance properly

They should take lessons from this guy.
maste.jpg

Just lost a game because she got out of control. You can dominate her early, but she still gets out of control. Worst champ in the game, hands down.

"Who should I ban?"

"Tristana"

*bans Lucian*

Tristana wrecks the game.

That's like picking Veno, Enigma, DP, Leshrac, NP and losing to a five carry team and complaining about Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom