• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
i think the little they already confirmed is that he'll be ad only, dps and hyperscaling. not 100% sure but i think somewhere in my head there's rito posts saying dat

i also think they said he wouldn't have any gapclosers, like they want him to feel like this massive ball of death chasing you

so basically another nasus? time to wait n see

oh so he'll still be 100% worthless against every new champion that gets a get-out-of-jail-free dash card then

Blizzard

Banned
I need a new way to level up skills. Ctrl + qwer requires hand gymnastics
I had a lovely moment at the start of a game in the Saturday evening tournament where I tried to level up Q, press Ctrl-Q, and watched Teamspeak3 instantly kill itself on the other monitor. Apparently it still had focus or something. :p

Try switching to Alt + QWER (something your thumb can easily hit). I did it and went from always using the mouse to reliably levelling up skills while in combat.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
So my sister does some crafts for fun and profit and I found out she's done a couple LoL champs:

C6uq4Zm.jpg
6hBuBFT.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'm not going to finish my placement matches for ranked.

I'm not getting placed in Bronze V because my support decides to feed. Fuck this game.

I got placed in Bronze 1 and had to work my way up to Plat. NightBlue got placed in 900 ELO (basically Bronze) and got up to diamond. Shit happens.

Mothman91

So my ranked 5s team got demoted to S4 for inactivity the other day.

We just played a recent match, first one in like a month or so, and we just got promoted to S2.

lol, I really don't know how that happens.

nbraun80

Apparently a lot of people just change the hotkeys for "level up this skill."

I should probably do that because I keep pinging people to back off while trying to level skills in a fight.
I changed my lvl up to f1-4, has gotta a lot quick and more natural now to slide up there real quick then before.

Blizzard

Banned
Has Riot confirmed when the season ends yet? I lost a ranked game, going back down to 0 LP at gold 5.

I have myself scheduled to play October 13, October 23, and November 13. I'm gambling that 3 losses at 0 LP will not be enough for demotion, since I got promoted not many ranked games ago. Is that a safe bet for making it to the deadline without demotion?

Also, after the akali ban request, this in non-ranked:

Why do people not pay attention to the champ select chat and just choose whatever they feel like O_O

I have begun to realize the cancer that is ranked. And I want to burn it to the ground.

garath

Has Riot confirmed when the season ends yet? I lost a ranked game, going back down to 0 LP at gold 5.

I have myself scheduled to play October 13, October 23, and November 13. I'm gambling that 3 losses at 0 LP will not be enough for demotion, since I got promoted not many ranked games ago. Is that a safe bet for making it to the deadline without demotion?

Also, after the akali ban request, this in non-ranked:

Its 28 days till demotion. I think you could try to get away with just 2 ranked games.

Einbroch

Banned
Been playing with my bronzie friend while he tries to get silver.

I thought my rating would tank, but I was just promoted to Gold IV. :lol

pigeon

Banned
Why do people not pay attention to the champ select chat and just choose whatever they feel like O_O

I have begun to realize the cancer that is ranked. And I want to burn it to the ground.

If you actually mean chat, it's because it's pick order.

It's definitely super annoying when people don't pay attention to the actual picked champions and pick whatever they feel like, though. Tossed one placement game from a fourth pick guy locking Jayce when we already had a top laner.

Einbroch

Banned
My only issue is when people don't say they're taking a role I tentatively called. If I'm fourth pick, and I say "top pref", then second pick doesn't say anything and picks top, I get annoyed. I don't care if you wanted to go top, just say it so I can plan accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom