• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigeon

Banned
So wait, is sion going to be a big fucking statue?

What's the point of the damn statue and magic? I thought they were just undeading some guy.

They sealed him up in the statue after they raised him because he was uncontrollable. Now Swain is busting him out.

SO MUCH LORE

zkylon

zkylewd
KIiiAYc9G2TXMIDj

daily ahri

she looks pretty insane which i appreciate

also knees

Haven't played a game in 7 days. First game since then and I'm thinking in my head in the lobby, "ehh this feels like a 20+'er"...

2wV4fpK.jpg

Like riding a bike. Love you forever TF~!!!~!

Feebastic

The lack of trinity force on this TF build is insane to me. I mean obviously whatever works, works, but sheen is so core on regular TF and you'll still be using Pick A Card so often that it seems almost silly not to use it.

Gunblade probably works too, I guess, but I can see why Bork would be preferred on full AD TF.

I love this. Do you play bot lane or mid with this?
Mid
That game I was top tho

Mid like 95% of the time. Sometimes bot if another guy picked mid and I have a good CC support so we get double stuns but the problem is they rage at TF bot adc.

Ya know I've been meaning to try Triforce. In my 200 ranked ad tf games I've never bought it once. Always shiv -> IE -> botrk -> LW. What would I even replace for triforce? Botrk is too good. IE gives too much dmg to replace. Shiv is the core of the build. LW need for armor stacking.

Bacon

Mid
That game I was top tho

Mid like 95% of the time. Sometimes bot if another guy picked mid and I have a good CC support so we get double stuns but the problem is they rage at TF bot adc.

Ya know I've been meaning to try Triforce. In my 200 ranked ad tf games I've never bought it once. Always shiv -> IE -> botrk -> LW. What would I even replace for triforce? Botrk is too good. IE gives too much dmg to replace. Shiv is the core of the build. LW need for armor stacking.

Don't people rage when they see you start with Doran's blade?

Had great fun talking to my ISP.

They know what the issue is, they know it's on their end... but they're not going to fix it.

When I asked repeatedly to talk to a supervisor or manager, they put me on hold.

they then repeated that and wanted to put me through to the retentions department to offer me a discount

AMAZING. This is fucking hilarious.

idlewild_

Dagger? do you mean long sword?

I'd be super confused if I ran across a Dagger + no pot start AD TF, that's some next level stuff right there.

Negaduck

They didn't draw through the figure to place the arm properly.

Not league related but finished this small illustration for one of my characters last night. Oswald piddleton the pig wizard

4EjKtVj.jpg

Dagger? do you mean long sword?

I'd be super confused if I ran across a Dagger + no pot start AD TF, that's some next level stuff right there.
Dagger

Yeah the price raise of dagger that made it so you can't get a pot too was a bit of a... dagger, but I've worked through it.

I've tried Brawler's gloves a few times to get a quick avarice blade but I don't really like it.

#1 priority is getting statikk shiv as fast as possible. Have to go either dagger or brawler's gloves

why don't you just buy dorans blade, get avarice and then statikk shiv

i mean if i saw a tf with just a fkn dagger as anyone in the mid lane, i would have destroyed you.

Ocho

In my short life of low diamond, nothing has destroyed me more than an AD TF bot lane. We will see Heavy in challenger.

I just stay back, last hit, and dodge skill shots as best as possible. I don't harass them at all unless they're nearby for an E proc. Sometimes I have to early back but most of the time it's fine. I usually go back for the first time with 1400 gold, which is enough to get Avarice blade + Zeal.

/shrug

Ocho

crab keeps saying zed isn't instalose

i just keep piling on the evidence

It's only insta lose if you don't have a true ap damage dealer. Always ask for ap top when I see a Zed mid pick, and I see great results.

I can see Zed being a terrible pick in low elo, though.

Ferrio

Banned
I just stay back, last hit, and dodge skill shots as best as possible. I don't harass them at all. Sometimes I have to early back but most of the time it's fine. I usually go back for the first time with 1400 gold, which is enough to get Avarice blade + Zeal.

/shrug

How the hell do you stay in lane that long with no sustain?

Feebastic

You could try swapping out Shiv for Triforce - it's more expensive, but building it out of zeal + sheen would give you some attack speed, crit and the burst damage from a sheen proc to replace the shiv proc. If you don't wanna rush it you could sell Shiv for Triforce after full build super late game for way more damage.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I just stay back, last hit, and dodge skill shots as best as possible. I don't harass them at all unless they're nearby for an E proc. Sometimes I have to early back but most of the time it's fine. I usually go back for the first time with 1400 gold, which is enough to get Avarice blade + Zeal.

/shrug
I wish people tried shit like this when I'm running Lulu mid.

You could try swapping out Shiv for Triforce - it's more expensive, but building it out of zeal + sheen would give you some attack speed, crit and the burst damage from a sheen proc to replace the shiv proc. If you don't wanna rush it you could sell Shiv for Triforce after full build super late game for way more damage.
That's actually a good idea, selling off Shiv for Triforce in late game. I'm gonna legit try that next time.

garath

No more decay in gold, get your skins and never play again

What?? source?? That's awesome!

edit: In the patch notes!!

Ranked Decay
Ranked decay is meant to ensure that only the best active players can hold on to their position through a season. While this makes sense for the most competitive tiers, it just ends up as source of stress for the rest of the ladder. To that end, we've removed decay for silver and gold (bronze was already immune - we fixed a bug where this wasn't the case for promo series).
NEWQUALITY OF LIFE Silver and Gold players are now immune to decay
BUGFIX Fixed a bug where Bronze players who went inactive during a promo series were decaying out of their series

Oh god that's so awesome.

Feebastic

That's actually a good idea, selling off Shiv for Triforce in late game. I'm gonna legit try that next time.

Just out of interest, why is Shiv so core to your build, and what does it bring that Triforce (or just zeal/ sheen) wouldn't do? Wave clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom