• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drawkcaB

What are Talon's best matchups? A lot of it is against other close range assassins like Fizz, Yasuo, and Zed who are unable to return burst while silenced. How does Talon's matchup against these champions change without his silence? Suddenly all of their evasive maneuvers are opened up in addition to Flash.

That's what I was referring to when I mentioned that he's winning certain match-ups more easily than he should be. An assassin who has a guaranteed leg up on another assassin...it's Kassadin all over again. An assassin whose purpose is to assassinate other assassins is bad design. We know this. We saw this for years.

He'll largely do what he doing now against champions who he's - in theory - designed to do it against.

Blizzard

Banned
What?? source?? That's awesome!

edit: In the patch notes!!

Ranked Decay
Ranked decay is meant to ensure that only the best active players can hold on to their position through a season. While this makes sense for the most competitive tiers, it just ends up as source of stress for the rest of the ladder. To that end, we've removed decay for silver and gold (bronze was already immune - we fixed a bug where this wasn't the case for promo series).
NEWQUALITY OF LIFE Silver and Gold players are now immune to decay
BUGFIX Fixed a bug where Bronze players who went inactive during a promo series were decaying out of their series

Oh god that's so awesome.
I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS.

why don't you just buy dorans blade, get avarice and then statikk shiv

i mean if i saw a tf with just a fkn dagger as anyone in the mid lane, i would have destroyed you.

Man if I saw a dagger start, I would punish that so hard

Sounds like 1v1 mid lane challenge throdown time! Alternatively, settle it in smash!

That's what I was referring to when I mentioned that he's winning certain match-ups more easily than he should be. An assassin who has a guaranteed leg up on another assassin...it's Kassadin all over again. An assassin whose purpose is to assassinate other assassins is bad design. We know this. We saw this for years.

He'll largely do what he doing now against champions who he's - in theory - designed to do it against.
but he wont.

he has 1 winning matchup now - karthus. he can't beat ahri, he can't beat syndra, he can't beat ori so what exactly does he do now without his silence?

Einbroch

Banned
I've always wondered why Riot doesn't make/release skins based on their fans. Dunkmaster Darius is clearly an homage to Dunkey; it's one of his most popular videos.

I've always wondered why Riot doesn't make/release skins based on their fans. Dunkmaster Darius is clearly an homage to Dunkey; it's one of his most popular videos.

that sounds like a lot of legal work

not that it wouldnt ultimately be worth it or that they couldnt do it

just that it would take time to get that out of the way before even beginning it

drawkcaB

but he wont.

he has 1 winning matchup now - karthus. he can't beat ahri, he can't beat syndra, he can't beat ori so what exactly does he do now without his silence?

You know what I'm going to do? Stop debating this change. There's no point until the dust settles. Just gonna lean back and side with history - the history that 9 out of every 10 sky-is-falling prognostications made here turn out to be flatly wrong.

Bacon

You know what I'm going to do? Stop debating this change. There's no point until the dust settles. Just gonna lean back and side with history - the history that 9 out of every 10 sky-is-falling prognostications made here turn out to be flatly wrong.

Never forget Lucian rework.

wut.

if you're trying to relate this to the lucian debate, then you're wrong. if anything the change is more similar to leblanc's silence removal, which pretty much destroyed the champion.

Sion base -

Sion_Splash_0.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
OMFG DAT LEBONK SKIN

I NEED IT

It's only insta lose if you don't have a true ap damage dealer. Always ask for ap top when I see a Zed mid pick, and I see great results.

I can see Zed being a terrible pick in low elo, though.
he's instalose enough

Man if I saw a dagger start, I would punish that so hard,

Zky would probably hold back on those Zoey gifs.

ok but it's zooey not zoey :I

Leezard

Dunkmaster Darius voice lines are great.

"Judging by your face, Brand, I'd say we've met before."

"Hey Draven, momma said you were adopted."

"Rewind that, Zilean. I wanna see it again."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom