• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I dunno if I've ever disliked a skin as much as I do this Dunkmaster one. The Wukong and Shyv ones are bad too. Year of crummy skins continues.

I only realised earlier that the perspective of the Sion splash is through a soldier's eyes

you can see the helmet outline.

really cool

Sion_Splash_0.jpg

Also Dunkmaster Darius is awesome

So I feel like I'm finally at a point good enough to call myself an intermediate player, and am ready to take myself to next level. Are there any advanced level guides out there to help me reach a new level of skill? Or do I need to simply watch videos on youtube? If it matters, I generally play Vel'koz mid or as support.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So I feel like I'm finally at a point good enough to call myself an intermediate player, and am ready to take myself to next level. Are there any advanced level guides out there to help me reach a new level of skill? Or do I need to simply watch videos on youtube? If it matters, I generally play Vel'koz mid or as support.
Just git gud at mastering all the roles in league. Dont know if watching streamers would help but you can try.
Also Velkoz a support? -_-

brian!

Just git gud at mastering all the roles in league. Dont know if watching streamers would help but you can try.

velkoz is probably better at support than anything else

yeah dood watch streams they talk about the game and fuk around, u just gotta separate the stuff you should learn and the stuff you shouldn't learn

Ocho

I was one game away from going 13 ranked wins in a row, my season 2 record. Game was pretty terrible, as well. Oh well.

Do you recommend any particular streamers? And yeah...I got forced into playing Vel support when someone else saw I wasn't ranked after the game started, and stubbornly took over mid to all my teams protest. To make it easy, I said screw it and went support. It went better than expected, and I kinda liked it.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Do you recommend any particular streamers? And yeah...I got forced into playing Vel support when someone else saw I wasn't ranked after the game started, and stubbornly took over mid to all my teams protest. To make it easy, I said screw it and went support. It went better than expected, and I kinda liked it.
Wanna see someone who can beat almost all odds? Nightblue.
Also, Turtle is legendary because he somehow manages to keep his account and his smurf at the top of challenger.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Please don't play Vel'Koz as a support. He's one of the most useless champions you can have as a support. I've literally crushed every single one I've come across in ranked during laning phase at least (8+).

bokn

Banned
Velkoz is pretty annoying to face in bot lane
He has a bad time against sustain tho

I hope sion goes on PBE before the weekend.

Ferrio

Banned
I love it. The whole summoner thing was stupid as shit in concept alone. Probably stiffed what they could do storywise a lot too.

pigeon

Banned
Vel'koz is a super high harass support (probably one of the best harass champions in the game) with zero sustain and lousy all-in and you have to be ready to play the lane that way. If you're trading, you're probably losing. The exception, of course, is that if your opponent doesn't understand the three dots, you need to teach them by blowing them up so that they understand and you can zone them a little after tagging them with Q or W. His pick is really mediocre in comparison to bot lane hooks -- I usually just keep it for defense unless there's a kill chance.

But he's a lot of fun! I don't think any support brings anything like the eyeball laser to the table. Your level 6 spike is crazy and you should absolutely try to force a fight at 5.95, then probably get the tower.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I love it. The whole summoner thing was stupid as shit in concept alone. Probably stiffed what they could do storywise a lot too.

At least before you play as a summoner that determine law and policy between countries.

Now you play a video game as someone that use magic to play video game.

Nekofrog

Banned
support velkoz is good.

mid velkoz is extremely strong right now. its so rarely seen that the damage output is super under estimated, and the ability to smash in lane is high. a slow on his q and a knockup on his e makes him very hard to gank with proper positioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom