• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i dunno games i think about like bomberman or zelda always like placed the bomb or weren't able to shoot it too far away

like it's too heavy or something

Does that have more to do with having chalice anyways so Athene's is the obvious final build? I'm just wondering because when I support with Karma I don't find she's particularly mana intensive in that role (though that doesn't necessarily translate to top or even mid, obviously). If I were to start with CDR blues and get RoA as my first major buy, does she still need Athene's mana regen, because Morello's +20AP -700g(I think) and wounds passive seems pretty attractive.

I find support Karma gets mana-intensive if you're firing Q's all over the place. Going chalice top would solve all her mana problems and if you keep hitting Q you can use mantra more often.

The CDR from Grail is pretty important. I wonder if CDR boots would be better than Sorc's.

Ferrio

Banned
fuk i wish i could play the zelda dynasty warriors game shit looks tite

Almost bought it today, I had been planning on it. But the shadows of mordor game looks more interesting. Musou games always bore me.... only reason I wanted the zelda one was the fanservice.

DeadNames

Banned
Tldr people want the game to be played in a binary way that suits their own play style instead of learning the actual game and how to play against it

Lolok.

Hey guys, let's redo the nidalee rework because people couldn't play against her!!! Lol!!

And revert all kass nerfs because people didn't know how to play against him xDDDD

And revert the talon Nerf. 1 sec silence too op

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I played on my friends account today. He just started playing a while ago and I thought I could show him how pro I was. I picked liss and went support. Top afked and ziggs was useless. It was 3v5 the whole time. We put up a good fight but I couldn't carry. Now I don't ever feel like making a smurf.

Lolok.

Hey guys, let's redo the nidalee rework because people couldn't play against her!!! Lol!!

And revert all kass nerfs because people didn't know how to play against him xDDDD

those arent even the champs u always complain about tho.

all u do is bitch and moan about how you can't do anything against long ranged mages or about some random top laner that aatrox can't cheese against.

Ferrio

Banned
I played on my friends account today. He just started playing a while ago and I thought I could show him how pro I was. I picked liss and went support. Top afked and ziggs was useless. It was 3v5 the whole time. We put up a good fight but I couldn't carry. Now I don't ever feel like making a smurf.

Wut?

zkylon

zkylewd
i have a really terrible win/lose score in my smurf. i dunno what it is about it but i always play so bad on that acc

kinda close to my ascension score lol

Lolok.

i know we give you shit but this is not conductive to anything anymore :/

like what do you even mean lol

DeadNames

Banned
those arent even the champs u always complain about tho.

all u do is bitch and moan about how you can't do anything against long ranged mages or about some random top laner that aatrox can't cheese against.

What does that have to do with anything? Lol.

Neko went on about how I'm "asking the game to go my way", when that's not true. All I said is that it's annoying how some melees are left in a shitty state because some toxic part of their kit, when some champs that are much more toxic (hello, nidalee!) get to remain strong all season while some champs (talon) get nerfed after one patch because people couldn't build armor.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
u5ErYxD.png
Im salty.

zkylon

zkylewd
What does that have to do with anything? Lol.

Neko went on about how I'm "asking the game to go my way", when that's not true. All I said is that it's annoying how some melees are left in a shitty state because some toxic part of their kit, when some champs that are much more toxic (hello, nidalee!) get to remain strong all season while some champs (talon) get nerfed after one patch because people couldn't build armor.

well it's been reiterated dozens of times already by morello, ghostcrawler and co. that the reason ranged champions get off more easily is cos the game was for historically balanced around them so melees were given really broken, obnoxious, overloaded bullshitty kits (irelia, xin zhao, forgot which others he mentioned, i think olaf?) to compensate

season 5 is most certainly gonna be a lot about fixing this disparity which is why there's gonna be a pretty huge melee overhaul

talon got nerfed as he was the only zero counterplay assassin remaining (even if all the others except zed have very little). it has nothing to do with him being melee as lebonk was nerfed just before him.

ad nidalee got a heavy nerf this patch

Twilight Shroud (W) no longer grants armor or mr .
Twilight Shroud (W) now grants 60/70/80/90/100% burst of movement speed which debays over 1 second ( will need to confirm in game)
Umm Riot, we're supposed to be nerfing Akali, right?

Right?

bokn

Banned
60% MS for one second instead of 10 AR/MR while stealthed

How is that an even trade lol now Akali basically gets an escape instead of just having the ability to juke.

she gets an 'escape' - note its actually 30%MS for one second since its 60%->0% over 1s

she loses the ability to sit in it and duel people

also she gets even more ruined in teamfights since the shroud doesn't give her a bunch of stats anymore

she gets an 'escape' - note its actually 30%MS for one second since its 60%->0% over 1s

she loses the ability to sit in it and duel people

also she gets even more ruined in teamfights since the shroud doesn't give her a bunch of stats anymore
10 armor and MR until level 14 is nothing. 60% decaying MS is a much bigger deal for most of the game, IMO

By the time the AR/MR buff becomes meaningful, people are already getting penetration and there will be pinks everywhere, if you have to use shroud to actually sit in it you're likely dead unless you're crazy fed, and then you'll just kill people anyway.

Bacon

Ashe: Fuck they picked a talon, i'm screwed.
Me: Why? He got nerfed pretty hard.
Ashe: LOL i'm a talon main and blah blah blah blah

I fucking hate when people pull the "main" card, especially when they are in bronze/silver. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about when you are in these divisions.

bokn

Banned
thats my point

at least against pinks you can shroud and get free defensive stats

the movement speed is just going to help you run away

I think this is a fun trade

long live akali

Sion sounds like an orc

zkylon

zkylewd
Ashe: Fuck they picked a talon, i'm screwed.
Me: Why? He got nerfed pretty hard.
Ashe: LOL i'm a talon main and blah blah blah blah

I fucking hate when people pull the "main" card, especially when they are in bronze/silver. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about when you are in these divisions.

lol

i really feel a distrust rush whenever i hear someone say they're a <champion> main no matter the elo

thats my point

at least against pinks you can shroud and get free defensive stats

the movement speed is just going to help you run away

I think this is a fun trade

long live akali
i dunno ms = more resets than armor/mr imo

tho this is pretty shit for her in duels i guess

i like the idea of the change but akali's kind of a problematic champion

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I mostly see Akali players use the shroud as a getaway. Popping it just for the stats isn't usually worth the energy.

brian!

Almost bought it today, I had been planning on it. But the shadows of mordor game looks more interesting. Musou games always bore me.... only reason I wanted the zelda one was the fanservice.

yo...
you can summon the moon in majora's mask and slam his face onto ur enemies...

zkylon

zkylewd
i really wish the shroud looked like an actual smokebomb that covered the screen

and like she comes out of it and drags the smoke with her

that'd be really cool

tho i don't really know what a shroud is so u know i may be getting into another bomb scenario

i really wish the shroud looked like an actual smokebomb that covered the screen

and like she comes out of it and drags the smoke with her

that'd be really cool

tho i don't really know what a shroud is so u know i may be getting into another bomb scenario
A shroud is like a veil made of cloth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom