• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
blitz.jpg

i love what they did to blitz

Supports that are completely out of sync with you are despair inducing.

No Blitz, we're Cait/Blitz, we are not going to be aggressive against the Lucian/Thresh lane that just hit level 2.
*Blitz dies*

Oh boy

Burt

looks like the trolls are out in full force again tonight, let's see what fun we see on the rift.

I had two games tonight where we had 3 enemy inhibitors/inhibitor turrets down and a 10+ kill lead while having an entirely intact base and multiple outer turrets up within 30 minutes. People started dicking around in both games and they went 55 minutes a piece, and we lost one. And then when I say "end it" or whatever, people are like "shut up pussy tryhard". Like, I don't even care about winning, but wasting an hour between the two games because of things like our 9/2 Draven basically feeding for 20 minutes only to start trying again after their Nasus has hit 900 stacks is fucking infuriating.

FUCK

Whatever. Good luck.

Also this fucking annoying Raka that sold her coin for a Rod of Ages and started denying my cs after I told her I was muting her. Ugh. If you get a Soraka on your team tonight, just dodge. It's new champ syndrome out there. Plus, she sucks.

DeadNames

Banned
b-b-b-b-but winrate doesn't mean anything :^)

Love these quotes for buying items, so good. Sion new VO is terrifying.

does he have a quote for frozen mallet?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
They need to get rid of this self mystery gifting. It's like crack to me.

2piBSUY.png

Blizzard

Banned
Why does the League login song say, "We are the warriors who built this town"? Shouldn't it say something like, "We are the construction workers who built this town"?

Burt

don't tell ppl you muted them

just mute them
Yeah, good point. I did it to tell them to ping if they were going to try anything, but totally not worth it.

So anyway, what's new Sion about? The self snare sounds terrible on paper, reminds me of Mega a Gnar telegraphing his shit and making it near impossible to connect anything, but I guess it depends on the charge time and cleave range.

So is she better than old prenerf soraka?
hell no lol. compared to old soraka, she's literal horse shit but her kit as a support is really counter-intuitive in that you want to heal them, but it hurts you to do that and then you can't heal as much anymore.

star call sustain isn't nearly enough to justify the 10% max hp cost on w, especially since that skill is on such a low cooldown encouraging spamming it in lane. But spamming it fucks you over in lane, because now you have to land starcall harass in order to get some of that hp back, but since you lost quite a sizeable amount of health from your heal, you risk dying trying to hit that starcall and it just keeps going from there.

at least as a solo mage, you don't have to level that bullshit heal and just use your E-Q as a (shitty) zone tool without having to babysit another player.

zkylon

zkylewd
ssd.jpg

ink.jpg

ok doto players now you have nothing left to say about my game

Not until I get that championship Sona skin!
dam don't put such thoughts in my head

Yeah, good point. I did it to tell them to ping if they were going to try anything, but totally not worth it.
yeah it's never worth it, it just pisses ppl off

generally it's not worth it to say anything if you want to win. just like the usual "warded", "let's do dragon", "mid flash +5m", etc.

So anyway, what's new Sion about? The self snare sounds terrible on paper, reminds me of Mega a Gnar telegraphing his shit and making it near impossible to connect anything, but I guess it depends on the charge time and cleave range.
seems like it's pretty cray range but also purposely very telegraphed. i think that's where rito wants bruisers to go, unlike assassins that are quick but precise, bruisers will be all over the place but brutish and slow. so like tons of aoe and cc but with very obvious tells so it's not like old zac that had super cc, super damage but was also really mobile with little for you to do against him.

also a lot more skillshot oriented so you don't get bullshit ults like vi/j4

also the knockup thingie sounds like maybe followup to his slow or ult more than anything. i imagine if he's jungle his level 6 ganks will be pretty fucking scary.

i like how he looks, sounds like he'll be fun to play against since all of his cc and damage seems avoidable

I would think they'd have it out in decemberish for the preseason to work out anymore bugs that the larger population will fund before s5 starts.
well that's not so far anymore but i would totally go for november <3

i honestly think soraka is better as a solo laner right now compared to a support.
then i guess q damage nerf it'll be. i guess they'll compensate with like a w buff or something

new soraka is so weird, she has some antidive but she's no longer like the fiddlesticks thing that like auto nullifies assassins or anything.

i'm not a big fan of the rework tbh

but again i never liked soraka in the first place

she's got fur in all the wrong spots

zkylon

zkylewd
the one thing i don't like about new sion is his passive

i overall don't like revive mechanics but i fear for mages that have to deal with a huge dude with crazy cc-immune engage that can revive with mega stats

then i guess q damage nerf it'll be.
She doesn't need nerfs. If anything, she needs a massive buff because as a support, she's supreme garbage right now. As a harass/sustain support, she is majorly outclassed by both Nami and Sona right now because her heal is so fucking bad for her. I legitimately thought that someone was trolling when they picked Soraka in ranked today because her lane presence consists of chunking herself and trying to heal it back with Starcall and then running OOM. She just doesn't have the ability to compete with any support that isn't literally standing still right now.

brian!

i like soraka's e and that her ult takes off the grievous
i like healing someone over and over in a short cd

those are fun things

Blizzard

Banned
If Soraka had only a health cost and no mana cost on W (like the old free E) then it might be a little less painful. I don't feel like she's going to be healing back several 10% health chunks too quickly, nor regenerating them very quickly with health regen.

bokn

Banned
no should i play it

o brain!

shud u play archeage?

now that ive played a bit more the answer is mebe

questing is 50% kill stuff and 50% a tutorial for all the game mechanics (like farming, poultry, trees, raising mounts, dressing mounts, dressing urself, boats, trade routes, fishing etc - all the vocations r pobably covered (there r 30 vocations?))

all the crazzy vocation stuff seems to happen late game tho
nowadays all i do is wander aimlessly on the map n steal ppls tree farms n quests

zkylon

zkylewd
She doesn't need nerfs. If anything, she needs a massive buff because as a support, she's supreme garbage right now. As a harass/sustain support, she is majorly outclassed by both Nami and Sona right now because her heal is so fucking bad for her. I legitimately thought that someone was trolling when they picked Soraka in ranked today because her lane presence consists of chunking herself and trying to heal it back with Starcall and then running OOM. She just doesn't have the ability to compete with any support that isn't literally standing still right now.
hmm

rito seems to be pretty confident that new soraka can be buffed/nerfed easily

i guess she'll be ok

her new kit is super weird

Tizoc

Yo this Gangplank buff to his ulti is neat
Gangplank
Cannon Barrage (R) now deals equal damage over the entire area in waves instead of random spots with cannon balls.
Cannon Barrage (R) duration now 7 seconds from 6.
Cannon Barrage (R) cooldown now 125/110/95 from 120/115/110
Cannon Barrage (R) now listed a damge per second instead of flat damage per cannon ball.
75 dmg for 7 seconds? that's near 500 damage if they were too stupid to remain in there lol.

Thresh Ult+GP ult could lead to some funny Kill steals.

Sofo

I had to wake up at 4am to drive my husband to the airport and been catching up with yesterday's last 3 matches ._.

What to doooo D; I don't want to keep being behind the broadcasts!

If Soraka had only a health cost and no mana cost on W (like the old free E) then it might be a little less painful. I don't feel like she's going to be healing back several 10% health chunks too quickly, nor regenerating them very quickly with health regen.
no, she'd still be shit because 10% is huge.

Tizoc

7 seconds is a pretty long time

Chances are they might reduce the time period, but the slow % is the same as the current ver. and unless you are trapped trapped within the large X you can easily get out of there with little damage.

brian!

i mean it looks like the damage is more consistent without taking a hit

the reason im commenting about it being long is that the aoe is huge

Jeff-DSA

*sigh*

http://i.imgur.com/qSa1zxR.png

Kat gets wrecked by Malphite mid but doesn't build MR. Eve does nothing all game. I can't even assess how good new Soraka is since Cait insisted on standing in all her Q's and it was a pretty even bot lane (though she pulled off some clutch ults).

That Katarina build is bad. Haunting Guise shouldn't be upgraded to Liandry's until she's at full build and you have extra money. No DFG? Terrible.

For zky, Kitty Kat Katarina wins again. She's the best.

oildjEI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom