• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

First time using pbe ever today. Sions ultimate is hella fun to use. His q seems like it will be difficult to land fully charged unless you do it right after someone lands cc or you land an ultimate. Overall he seems like a really fun champ and almost feels like mega gnar at times.

The new summoners rift is fantastic as well!

Einbroch

Banned
Bought two more mystery boxes because I hit the jackpot on day one, and got a shitty Olaf skin and a shitty Gragas skin. Was grumpy so I bought another. Got another Gragas skin.

Balance in all things.

Newt

"Waifu Alliance"
c2941d63537a8a1b61b52cfa600bf7fc.png

Holy_Chic

Banned
i hate when my friends ask me to duo ranked with them.

most of them are in silver and i just automatically assume because they're silver that they're bad.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'm at 41 LP in Silver 1 and most the people I see in ranked are Gold 5 and 4. They're not any better. Many are worse.

People stop caring once they hit the division they wanted for the season. On the flip side, silver 1s are trying their hardest most of the time.

Holy_Chic

Banned
idk i just feel like they want me to 'carry' them out of silver.

but as someone who has already done it myself...its not hard at all. kind of irritating they don't try on their own

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
idk i just feel like they want me to 'carry' them out of silver.

but as someone who has already done it myself...its not hard at all. kind of irritating they don't try on their own

I would agree with you unless you're supporting. Supporting silver players when you are clearly better is an exercise in extreme frustration. You need to play Zyra or Morgana if you hope to stand a chance.

zkylon

zkylewd
azir feels like he's gonna be right up my alley when his laning gets that little boost next patch

like i've lost lane both times i've tried it but he's so much fun and feels like he's so full of possibilities, i love it

so yea bugfixes + base ad buff will make me very happy

I'm at 41 LP in Silver 1 and most the people I see in ranked are Gold 5 and 4. They're not any better. Many are worse.
wait until you get to plat

IDK most plat players are okay for me right now. I've never seen so many WW players that actually do good, and my ADCs are usually pretty good too. Infinite Duress with BoRK, Wits and Feral hurt like hell.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
In promos to gold v now. Facing off against high gold to plat V's in my games tho.
At least people should no longer assume I'm boosting someone to gold after this.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Plat players are terrible.

Plat's just gold from last season. Plat at the beginning of last season was something like top 4% and now it's what, top 10?
Same thing with gold too. Gold V used to be top 10 at the beginning of last season and now it's the top 25%?

Pancakes

Plat's just gold from last season. Plat at the beginning of last season was something like top 4% and now it's what, top 10?
Same thing with gold too. Gold V used to be top 10 at the beginning of last season and now it's the top 25%?

Yea, everyone is seemingly moved up by one tier.

Bacon

I wish I was better at this game. I feel like I've already hit a plateau at silver. It's depressing to put so many hours of your life into a game and still be terrible.

Blizzard

Banned
Plat players are terrible.
But aren't you...
twistc0ut9.png

You ARE. D: Are you one of the terrible?

I feel like there's always someone to say someone is terrible though. I'm terrible if you're gold or better. Platinum players are terrible if you're diamond. If you're in diamond, you might say other diamond players are terrible, and deserve to be platinum. At the top level, people criticize LCS players and choices, so I don't know that anyone ever really escapes. :p

I wish I was better at this game. I feel like I've already hit a plateau at silver. It's depressing to put so many hours of your life into a game and still be terrible.
Yeah, I don't think it's healthy especially if you don't enjoy it much and are doing it out of addiction. I've probably spent 1000-2000 hours in this, and 1000+ hours in Team Fortress 2. I'm terrible at both. It took over four HUNDRED games season 4 alone for me to make gold.

Pancakes

https://www.youtube.com/user/unswlolsoc/videos

Watch these videos, they got me to Plat.

But aren't you...
http://abload.de/img/twistc0ut9.png[]

You ARE. D: Are you one of the terrible?

I feel like there's always someone to say someone is terrible though. I'm terrible if you're gold or better. Platinum players are terrible if you're diamond. If you're in diamond, you might say other diamond players are terrible, and deserve to be platinum. At the top level, people criticize LCS players and choices, so I don't know that anyone ever really escapes. :P
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I fully admit that I am bad at this game. If you want to improve at something like league you need to accept that you are probably making numerous mistakes in all of your games but not being punished for it.

Blizzard

Banned
Yes, I fully admit that I am bad at this game. If you want to improve at something like league you need to accept that you are probably making numerous mistakes in all of your games but not being punished for it.
That's fair, but I think even if platinum is just the top 25% or something now, at least you're better than 75% of people. So that's something to be happy about, that you got that high!

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member

isolate individual facets of your gameplay and work upon improving each of them individually then bringing them together over time.

for reference, check

http://www.reddit.com/r/summonersch...t_of_how_to_improve_every_possible_aspect_of/

mindlessly playing is one of the worst things you can do to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom