• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

the game reminds me of the guy in highschool who had ddr for his ps2 and all these custom pads and that one minigame on the disk where all you had to do was stomp ur feet over and over plus it counted how much kcals you were potentially losing

Oh wow, we were destroying Bot even with that tristana then our Udyr decided dive to enemy towers, our mid ran out of batteries of his mouse and our top afk.

Leezard

bg1.jpg

anivia q has hitbox indicator on pbe

remember nidalee q lol

Guess what reddit will complain about for the next week

Einbroch

Banned
Reddit is the stupidest site in the whole world. You make a valid point while not being a dick or troll, but because it's not the majority opinion, you just get downvoted so no one sees your point.

What a shitty shitastic shit pile.

DeadNames

Banned
Source on that pic?

Reddit is the stupidest site in the whole world. You make a valid point while not being a dick or troll, but because it's not the majority opinion, you just get downvoted so no one sees your point.

xDDDDD dude needs more le epikk faker plays!!!!111 and talk about how balanced lee and ori are xDDDDDDDDDDDDd le epikk outplayzzz xDDDD

Bacon

I hate reddit. Dude says one joke then everyone responds with a variation of the same joke for 50 posts following it, rinse and repeat. There is no discussion there.

drawkcaB

It used to be a decent place back around mid-S2 before all the shitheads in the general discussion group felt that place was beneath them and migrated to /r/LoL. But yeah, it's just garbage now. The only useful thing it does for me now is act as tool for letting me know when the PBE is patched.

zkylon

zkylewd
finally watched that shushei guide

shushei~~~ <3

yea no one upvoted my thread of making lux ward have lux laugh :/

It used to be a decent place back around mid-S2 before all the shitheads in the general discussion group felt that place was beneath them and migrated to /r/LoL. But yeah, it's just garbage now. The only useful thing it does for me now is act as tool for letting me know when the PBE is patched.

Unsubscribed from r/LoL a long time ago. Now I just follow this thread for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom