• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

I expect you to identify a favourite girl

and if it's Jessica... well I'm sorry.

I'm a Taeyeon master race myself but Sooyoung and Sunny are super cute too.

Also I'm not understanding the Warwick rework but whatever gets me to at least get 1 use of the stupid mystery skin I got from him will be good. I just find it so boring to play it...

I should make a list of which champs I want to buy because atm it's like too many. I still hate everything related to top though, but I should invest in some there to expand my pool. Same goes for ADC, I have Tristana, Ashe and Sivir and the only one I can play is Trist, because well, it's Trist. I feel I want to buy Lucian but I just groan when I see that 6300 value. ._.

I'm a Taeyeon master race myself

I like you

2-17_taeyeon_3.jpg

Opiate

That VainGlory game looks interesting. Perhaps they can do interesting things with the genre that aren't obvious on PC.

Neol

Its to emphasize his nostrils. The new lore will obviously change it so he uses smell waves instead of sound waves.

forgrim

since i just played a game against gnar who got out of control (was nasus, and i main renekton, both absolutely terrible against gnar), i call upon thee neogaf to recommend a counter for this absolute piece of dung.

forgrim

Master yi against everyone

pretty sure if i picked master yi in that last game, someone on my team would've dodged

Anything that can all in Gnar and either kill/disengage quickly before he transforms wins the lane

i wish it was that easy, i consider renekton able to engage and disengage quickly but gnar's ability to slow and chase when i disengage, or hop away when i engage makes it incredibly hard. i'm tempted to pull out out my shitty riven but considering how bad i am at her, that seems...at a loss too haha

Newt

since i just played a game against gnar who got out of control (was nasus, and i main renekton, both absolutely terrible against gnar), i call upon thee neogaf to recommend a counter for this absolute piece of dung.
Nah, I think you did fine overall that game. Not even best botlane GAF could carry the turd we had as teamates.
688793b8f5217c74dea6f9a11a8c9a24.png

Neol

Basically anyone who can stick and continually deal dmg while winning trades like Riven, Teemo, Nid.

You can also play Fiora. Everyone loves Fiora.

I hate Fiora

forgrim

Nah, I think you did fine overall that game. Not even best botlane GAF could carry the turd we had as teamates.
688793b8f5217c74dea6f9a11a8c9a24.png

haha kinda agree i would've done way better in lane if jax hadn't fed gnar a kill, but if i could've just somewhat controlled him better in lane, we probably had a bigger shot at winning. probably pull out my irelia next time i'm matched against a gnar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom