• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadNames

Banned
Lmao Zed players bro.

Never fucking cease to amaze me. Fuck anyone who plays that shitty ass fucking champ and fuck anyone who picks any melee into malz. Stupid ass ranked system is so fucking lucky. Can't get fucking teammates who know how to play and instalock fucking Zed.

fuck zed.

zkylon

zkylewd
Lmao Zed players bro.

Never fucking cease to amaze me. Fuck anyone who plays that shitty ass fucking champ and fuck anyone who picks any melee into malz. Stupid ass ranked system is so fucking lucky. Can't get fucking teammates who know how to play and instalock fucking Zed.

fuck zed.

dodge was invented for a reason

didnt riven kill yasuo's master why is she all cuddled up with him
they're all outcasts some1 said

I just spent the same amount of RP (+/- 3) on Pool Party Leona as a mystery skin. I'd rather have the certainty than risk getting a skin on a champ I don't use.

Nekofrog

Banned
Lmao Zed players bro.

fuck zed.

whenever panda and i lose with a stupid dodge worthy champion on our team we don't blame that person

we blame ourselves for not sticking to our dodge rule

nbraun80

Anyone know a decent program I can use to capture video while watching my baronreplays? finding it incredibly difficult to find a good screen capture program that I can just edit the video in movie maker.

Nekofrog

Banned
we dodge more for champs on our team than the other team

zed (on our team)
vayne (on our team)
aatrox (on our team)
yasuo (on our team)

maybe more, ask panda

Blizzard

Banned
Not a very accurate lee sin splash. Should have him missing it completely.
To be accurate, it would need to be a burning house, but it's not full or orphans at all. In fact, it's completely abandoned.

However, Lee Sin has hit the first half of his Q on it, and even though everyone says he shouldn't go into this abandoned, burning house, he's determined that he has to finish the Q. Don't worry, he says. He will be able to E out.

Newt

To be accurate, it would need to be a burning house, but it's not full or orphans at all. In fact, it's completely abandoned.

However, Lee Sin has hit the first half of his Q on it, and even though everyone says he shouldn't go into this abandoned, burning house, he's determined that he has to finish the Q. Don't worry, he says. He will be able to E out.
W out...

Mothman91

talesofvaloran47.png

lol

so zky,

what you think about syndra going out with zed?

are you ok with that? does she have your permission?

http://i.imgur.com/G6dyKWd.png

Amumu carried us. He stole baron by himself, then Fizz went in and got a triple.

Bot lane was maddening though. Cait liked to stand next to creeps instead of using her range and Lucian wasn't much better. I blocked a Morg snare once to save Cait and she still didn't back.

nbraun80

open broadcast software

I use OBS open broadcast software.

Thanks guys, just what I needed. :)

Here's the video I wanted to captured: http://youtu.be/5HkLLp3WKk8

Context for the video. Ori, Braum, and I (Kha) are in voice chat, we kept getting beat in team fights by Veigar's damn box, so I said after we bait out the box, I'm going in. Pretty funny watching it now, my banshee's come off cooldown just as blitz hand hits me then everyone walks towards me as I dive in and set up a nice 4-man ori ult to end it. :)

Sofo

Thanks guys, just what I needed. :)

Here's the video I wanted to captured: http://youtu.be/5HkLLp3WKk8

Context for the video. Ori, Braum, and I (Kha) are in voice chat, we kept getting beat in team fights by Veigar's damn box, so I said after we bait out the box, I'm going in. Pretty funny watching it now, my banshee's come off cooldown just as blitz hand hits me then everyone walks towards me as I dive in and set up a nice 4-man ori ult to end it. :)

I liked that! I sure love me those wombo combos. I still feel Braum was a bit too slow and could have caught Blitz with ult (maybe?) but it didn't matter in the end! GJ!

Blizzard

Banned
I didn't have a good night. I lost 6 games in a row, played badly in all of them, and though I won the 7th, there was a crazy person in it. Spoilered for homophobic stuff:

Someone started out by saying Nintendo is "gay" because I asked if people got Hyrule Warriors.

They then followed up by saying that homosexuality should be illegal, for scientific reasons. They said I must not think very much. They said that the human race would be wiped out by homosexuality, and things that would hurt or wipe out the human race should be illegal.

They compared being born gay to being born addicted to crack, saying a baby born addicted to crack shouldn't be allowed access to crack.

They said condom use is different than homosexuality, and condoms are okay -- they won't wipe out the human race because condoms can break, so it's not 100%.

Aside from the few times people have made murder / rape comments, and that recent game with someone saying their friend died from a car accident, then lol nope and mocked our team for falling for it, that was one of the most messed-up things I've probably seen in League. :/

Sofo

I didn't have a good night. I lost 6 games in a row, played badly in all of them, and though I won the 7th, there was a crazy person in it. Spoilered for homophobic stuff:

Someone started out by saying Nintendo is "gay" because I asked if people got Hyrule Warriors.

They then followed up by saying that homosexuality should be illegal, for scientific reasons. They said I must not think very much. They said that the human race would be wiped out by homosexuality, and things that would hurt or wipe out the human race should be illegal.

They compared being born gay to being born addicted to crack, saying a baby born addicted to crack shouldn't be allowed access to crack.

They said condom use is different than homosexuality, and condoms are okay -- they won't wipe out the human race because condoms can break, so it's not 100%.

Aside from the few times people have made murder / rape comments, and that recent game with someone saying their friend died from a car accident, then lol nope and mocked our team for falling for it, that was one of the most messed-up things I've probably seen in League. :/

As a married gay dude I can tell you I've become insensitive to shit like this. Play any sort of game that allows for anonymous internet interaction I can 100% garantee you will find someone like this. Just mute and report if there's a chance.

On the bright side, the number of people I have found and are ok/don'tcare with my sexuality has always outnumbered the amount of douchebags/sheltered kids that drink mountain dew.

Ferga

Reminds me of the time in ranked when a guy afked because he realised a player on our team had a 'girly' name.

Started with something along the lines of: "We have a girl. Fucking girls can't play games for shit."
Add in another 10 or so more lines of unintelligent sexist comments including topics that supported female slavery and beating to keep them in place.

From his tone, he actually seemed angry that he had to play with a female.

I audibly said "what" while shaking my head when I was reading his comments. It was a plain dreadful experience to be with the guy.

Next up: a support with an ability similar to Acceleration Gate. Projectiles that pass through gain speed and increase damage, while enemy projectiles get slowed and weakened.

Edwardo

what champs do u guys dodge @?

I don't dodge specific champs. I will dodge if someone starts raging in champ select though. It really takes a lot for me to feel like I have to though. Petty stuff doesn't really bother me.

Same with muting players. I don't really mute anyone unless it gets really bad.

bokn

Banned
Next up: a support with an ability similar to Acceleration Gate. Projectiles that pass through gain speed and increase damage, while enemy projectiles get slowed and weakened.
That sounds like a nightmare to program
is rito finally running out of ideas

"you have a wall. you have a wall. EVERYONE HAVE A WALL"
I think he means that friendly blitz is owned by friendly azir wall

Its not the good kind of wall

Another fresh idea: support with an ultimate that puts up a bubble shield from Halo.
I don't even know what that does. Must be lame

Bacon

Had a guy on my completely lose his shit on me last night after I aced the other team and pushed to win. Called me a retard, dumbass, idiot, etc. He claimed that I was farming as the teamfight was going on but I was the one to secure the ace so I have no idea why he was so angry.

I don't understand raging as you are hitting the nexus to win, what's the point? You got the win, and isn't that the ultimate point of the game?

Nekofrog

Banned
some people don't give a shit

you can be 5k gold ahead at 20 minutes but because some shithead on your team lost his lane while everyone else won theirs all he wants to do is surrender for some dumb reason

Nev

Banned
Lmao Zed players bro.

fuck zed.

Excellent post. But you chose the wrong target; Zed is an awesome and hard to play right champion. Move your anger towards Yasuo, the easiest "hard to play" champion in the game.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Zed and Yasuo are the reasons I learned Swain forever ago. I hate assassins so much, lol.

Sadly, Kat and Fizz have a pretty big advantage over him. At least they're not played quite as often.

Feebastic

At my scrub level, I see Katarina and Fizz way more often than Zed. It's a shame, since most people at this level deal with Zed way better than those two. Yasuo's still everywhere though, doing his bullshit :(

When asked if Sion's ultimate will stop when colliding with player made terrain, RiotSeb noted:

"Yes, he'll stun himself on Anivia walls and such. If you have the reactions to to put a Cataclysm around him, then more power to you!
Related note: being stuck inside a Cataclysm with a Glory in Death Sion is not a positive experience."

any2l22b2z.gif

I haven't played much lately, but I always considered Fizz the most dangerous of the assassins. He would always get fed, either by stomping his lane opponent or by picking up kills in skirmishes, and he'd tend to respect the jungler by not E-ing in for harass as often as, say, LB would use W to harass. His damage seems to spike up earlier than guys like Zed and Yasuo, becoming dangerous at Sheen and oppressive at Lich Bane, while he's not too tough mechanically. He also brings serious ranged CC if he hits his ult - can make for a great initiation, either on a split target or on a group of enemies bunched up, which most assassins can't provide (Ahri's Charm is probably the next strongest engage tool on an assassin, but it isn't AoE or a knock-up).

DeadNames

Banned
Excellent post. But you chose the wrong target; Zed is an awesome and hard to play right champion. Move your anger towards Yasuo, the easiest "hard to play" champion in the game.

Thanks dude.

I was more ranting on how everyone to plays Zed is a babbling fuckwit shit for brains.

Same with Yasuo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom