• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
also new koggy splash has like new wraith dudes

that's really cool

they should give him a tu along with the new splash art tho

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Ouch. He is still very dominant so it is warranted, but damn, he's gonna run out of mana in lane much quicker now.
God forbid a champion can't spam all of their spells in lane. That wouldn't be fun.

pigeon

Banned
The interesting thing about this Trist nerf is that it's a lategame nerf -- rather than accentuating weaknesses, they just reduced her strengths somewhat.

With Q up the nerf is just 7% AS.

What I'm interested in is what this does to early levels. At level 12, with Q maxed, Trist used to have 48% + 90% = 138% bonus AS. Now she'll have 30% + 110% = 140% bonus AS.

I think her vaunted "midgame" might actually get a little better here, especially if you forget about those extra points in E early.

The interesting thing about this Trist nerf is that it's a lategame nerf -- rather than accentuating weaknesses, they just reduced her strengths somewhat.

With Q up the nerf is just 7% AS.

What I'm interested in is what this does to early levels. At level 12, with Q maxed, Trist used to have 48% + 90% = 138% bonus AS. Now she'll have 30% + 110% = 140% bonus AS.

I think her vaunted "midgame" might actually get a little better here, especially if you forget about those extra points in E early.
Don't forget the Q lasts 2 seconds less now. Her midgame will be worse.

Nekofrog

Banned
Sivir negating Blitzcrank grab with shield sounds like a good idea in theory, but it seems like it would require good ping and good reaction times, neither of which I have, haha.

it's one of those instances where audio cues are just as important as visual cues. you'll hear the hook a microsecond before you see it. makes it a million times easier to spellshield it.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I take back every bad thing I said about Soraka.

q2gYqos.gif
SODA COP WAS WRONG
q2gYqos.gif

stealth nunu ults are fun gameplay for everyone, so it's not a problem
Except Riot disagrees, so moot point. Nunu hate is strong in their ranks.

That's not much an improvement, he still doesn't look anything like the lee sin in game or in any artwork previously made.
Lee Sin didn't even need a new default splash art either. He wasn't Viktor / Shyvanna / Orianna levels of bad and others like Cho'gath have inexplicably been left alone too.

zkylon

zkylewd
Except Riot disagrees, so moot point. Nunu hate is strong in their ranks.

this is literally yesterday "Currently it will act in the same way as Nunu's ult. If the enemy can't see Sion they wont see the Q charge. Brushes OP"

they don't seem to phased about it bro

Lee Sin didn't even need a new default splash art either. He wasn't Viktor / Shyvanna / Orianna levels of bad and others like Cho'gath have inexplicably been left alone too.
actually live lee sin splash is exactly same level as old ori splash.

pls

also chogath is not "inexplicably left alone", he has a a visual update in the works so it makes no sense to give him a new splash.

Sofo

Where are you guys reading these champ fixes? I can't find it anywhere. D;

Also, I was thinking of buying Lucian ._. but I really liked the no-mana on E.

forgrim

according to quickfind, i have 5 days til decay. how come i haven't gotten a warning in league yet, zzz...

time to play one ranked!

drawkcaB

wouldn't ancient golem be super good with his stacking hp passive?

It wouldn't be bad. Problem is that much like Nasus he'll have an easier time stacking lane as opposed to jungle. Also, he has no issue proc'ing SotEL's passive. It's like Jarvan. Yeah, you can SotAG, but SotEL is better.

(That and SotAG sucks)

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
It wouldn't be bad. Problem is that much like Nasus he'll have an easier time stacking lane as opposed to jungle. Also, he has no issue proc'ing SotEL's passive. It's like Jarvan. Yeah, you can SotAG, but SotEL is better.

(That and SotAG sucks)
But then how would nautilus do in jungle without the AG?

Well a few posts up it seems sion's Q does the same thing, so they might HAVE changed their mind.

this is literally yesterday "Currently it will act in the same way as Nunu's ult. If the enemy can't see Sion they wont see the Q charge. Brushes OP"

they don't seem to phased about it bro
"CURRENTLY" being the key word + Riot having claimed before that fixing said bug is a daunting technical undertaking (supposedly) leaves me cynical enough to believe that Riot is very willing to gut Nunu once more as soon as they figure out how to set bush vision straight. Matter of time, just watch.

Nekofrog

Banned
I feel like nunu is one of the healthiest champions for the jungle meta. Jungle hyper carried were so dominate that his return to viability after their needs helped to introduce something after the return of Lee sin and Elise dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom