• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neol

What is everyone's general build on gnar these days?

Is the darien tank+armor pen gnar the most optimal way to go?

Bacon

Played Rammus last night. Had 8 kills and a whole bunch of assists on top of that. I now understand why his win rate is so high.

Time to take him to ranked!

SHUGI SHUGI SHUGI

He1uUaB.png

Neol

I can see sunfire working on Gnar early on as it helps him build rage faster. But I think Raduin's+Thornmail would be better for the long run.

Do you guys think there's a champion that hasn't gotten a pentakill in ranked play?

I can't imagine supports like Thresh getting a pentakill. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened though.

Newt

I can see sunfire working on Gnar early on as it helps him build rage faster. But I think Raduin's+Thornmail would be better for the long run.

I can't imagine supports like Thresh getting a pentakill. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened though.
Thresh/Lucian are literally almost in every game. I would be suprised if Thresh doesn't get 20+ pentakills daily.

Top Thresh can get penta-kills quite easily. You can whip for 400+ an auto, and he has three damaging abilities.
Quinn??? Top Thresh??? Is this real life?

zkylon

zkylewd

i dunno threshie has 3 damage spells and like i've gotten a shitload of triples with him, i don't find it so hard to believe someone would manage to kill the other two as well

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
In all-time ranked play? Nah, they all have. Just this year, maybe Taric or Braum.
Braum has a lot of killing potential, especially ifyou play him properly in an aggro lane and max Q first. Taric can burst people, but he lacks mobility to clean up fights.

Sona has leapt up to #4 winrate on Lolking with her bugfixed Q range. Nowhere close to the insanity that Rammus is though - that's Talon during Cleaver-Fever tier, and will surely see him nerfed/reworked.

drawkcaB

Seraph was playing top Naut a few minutes ago

Neat. Pretty sure it's better than most people think. I'll have to try it out myself some day.

Kotetsu534 said:
Sona has leapt up to #4 winrate on Lolking with her bugfixed Q range.

Not shocked at all. I was winning my lane in about ~70% of matches when it was bugged. Very, very strong support. Love me some new Sona. Who doesn't like rainbow hugs?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
yup

it's not that bad that sona has a high winrate cos sona's pretty chill to play against

unlike say warwick or katarina
Sona is always in your face. Unless she's losing. That isn't chill at all.

Talents

Banned
Somethings wrong with the ranked system lately. For the past few days I have been getting such little amounts of LP for wins and such a large amount for losses. I suddenly went from getting 25-30 lp per win to 10-15. It's not just me, the people in my ranked match got between 10-15 on the winning team and the losing team apparently didn't lose any lp. Such a piss take.

Somethings wrong with the ranked system lately. For the past few days I have been getting such little amounts of LP for wins and such a large amount for losses. I suddenly went from getting 25-30 lp per win to 10-15. It's not just me, the people in my ranked match got between 10-15 on the winning team and the losing team apparently didn't lose any lp. Such a piss take.
What divison you're in? Your MMR is likely just fucked, gotta play more.

Newt

If you're in diamond it's because of the master tier release causing an anti-inflation effect. Same thing happened to me and a bunch of my other friends.

Jeff-DSA

no i mean

sona's not katarina levels of annoying

I see. But what I don't see is why people find her annoying. She's so hard to play effectively. I could see it being annoying to have her on your team, I guess. I'm pretty happy when there's a Katarina on the other side, unless I was hoping to play her. Most people who pick her just go glass cannon hyper aggression and end up with bad KDAs. The really good ones are terrifying, sure, but they're so rare.

Newt

I see. But what I don't see is why people find her annoying. She's so hard to play effectively. I could see it being annoying to have her on your team, I guess. I'm pretty happy when there's a Katarina on the other side, unless I was hoping to play her. Most people who pick her just go glass cannon hyper aggression and end up with bad KDAs. The really good ones are terrifying, sure, but they're so rare.
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom