• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forgrim

you go ap tank build on him or pure utility? jungle nunu that is. my kha'zix keeps getting banned and need another jungler just in case

DeadNames

Banned
I hate Nunu. Either way too good at what he does or is an absolute counterjungling nightmare gg too ez

Edit: holy shit at the post above me. God damn that's awful. RIP, suicide is fucking awful.

If you've been following riot members on social media, you might notice everyone is pretty upset right now. A former Riot employee named Kate von Roeder committed suicide. Apparently she was trans and suffered a lot of depression. Here's her very matter of fact suicide note:

https://www.facebook.com/kvonroeder/posts/656485347806155

oh god, that's Damiya :(

I think she interned there for a year or something.

I always liked reading her posts on the forum, she seemed like she really enjoyed it.

that's so awful

drawkcaB

But then how would nautilus do in jungle without the AG?

No joke, unless I'm 100% sure my team is going to fall behind and we need a tank ASAP, I go SotEL on Naut too - and no lie it works like a charm.

New SotAG wasn't a clear cut buff. In most cases it didn't change much. There's the odd jungler who benefitted a bit because health is a primary stat (Volibear) but all in all the biggest change to SotAG is the ward and a bit more damage to drag/baron late game.

Akira

8ariarf.jpg

lol

also i like how koggy just ate helmet bro

also i appreciate everything about shyvanna except maybe that her face looks like the blonde rapist brother dude from game of thrones

From "accidental shart" to "clenching a foot long"

Bacon

Goes to show how different people's perceptions of reality can be. She was clearly loved, but her mental state deprived her of realizing it :(

DeadNames

Banned
Reading the TL;DR killing myself part honestly sent shivers down my spine.

How someone can be so relaxed about it is crazy. To go out believing that you're totally alone? Ugh, too much. RIP.

Blizzard

Banned
Two ARAMS tonight, 2 AFK / crashed at the start of one, 1 AFK the entirety of the second one.

Both games were still drawn out forever and still eventually lost. I just want 5v5. :(

Not the return I was hoping for. 0/7/4 ADC

Big part of that was every time there was a team fight, the rest of my team ditched me and ran, so I got killed a ton. Not to mention after 20 minutes, our Panth jungler was only at level 6.

And no, he wasn't AFK. -_-

It's so tragic reading that Facebook post.

Holy crap, Veigar is super fun.

He was one of my very first champions. However, I kept getting destroyed by Fizzes, Zeds, and Akalis, so I play him sparingly now. I'm also a little unreliable at landing my stun. I can make them run into it, but I need to be able to make it land right on top of them.

Sofo

Was spectating my 12 y/o nephew yesterday (who was staying overnight) play Zed. His MMR is so low that their supports buy Sightstone yet put none (FOR REAL), I saw a Master Yi support (with SotEL ???) and he was basically ravaging with Zed. He's like the new Faker
Kappa.png
. He got an unofficial quadra, too.

Funny thing is, I asked him to let him play for a couple deaths and I died super fast and absolutely sucked. I am telling myself it's his camera/mouse settings... Here's hoping >_>;

It's also hilarious because they don't really farm creeps. They basically treat normals like Coop vs AI, farm kills, because fuck pushing lanes and aim at objectives lol.

StaQk6t.png

Pd. Found this thread on Reddit (ew reddit etc) but it's fucking golden. Can skip Reddit and just go to official forums too. http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...te_smite_turns_a_2_week_ban_into_a_perma_ban/

Jeff-DSA

Ah, Normals...you draw a jungle Teemo on your team and somehow you still win because the other team is too trash to figure out how to punish it.

Gaaraz

Hi guys,

My friend is trying to get into this but is finding it a bit tricky, I'm not particularly great myself but I was wondering if there's anyway he could play a game and I could just watch him? I know it's possible for higher level/ranked games, but can I do it with a level 3 player as well?

Also, can anyone please recommend a good newbie character? I recommended Annie at first but he struggled with her, so I was going to suggest Yi as he can do a lot of damage but also escape quickly when needed.

Final question, can anyone please recommend a character that plays similarly to Yi? :D

Thanks

Hi guys,

My friend is trying to get into this but is finding it a bit tricky, I'm not particularly great myself but I was wondering if there's anyway he could play a game and I could just watch him? I know it's possible for higher level/ranked games, but can I do it with a level 3 player as well?

Also, can anyone please recommend a good newbie character? I recommended Annie at first but he struggled with her, so I was going to suggest Yi as he can do a lot of damage but also escape quickly when needed.

Final question, can anyone please recommend a character that plays similarly to Yi? :D

Thanks

You can spectate your friend's game (as long as he's on your friends list) by right clicking his name when he's in a game and clicking "Spectate Game"

If you like Yi, you might like Fiora, Yasuo and Tryndamere.

As for a good new character, Garen is a pretty good choice I think. Also Annie like you suggested and Ashe.

Holy_Chic

Banned
when i first started playing my friend was like 'oh just try corki hes fun' and i fed hard in bot with nasus as my support. 500 games later ive never played corki again

when i first started playing my friend was like 'oh just try corki hes fun' and i fed hard in bot with nasus as my support. 500 games later ive never played corki again

that's me with every new champ they release. i think i bought all of them since jayce on day 1 and only played jinx more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom